It is currently Jan 20, 2017 5:14 pm 

Churches, post your events and activities in the Local Churches forum.
Local Businesses, post your events and activities in the Local Businesses and Services forum.

Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: *Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op at Mountain Resource Cente
Post Posted: Jul 26, 2016 12:01 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Don't forget...contribution time ends tonight at 10pm. :)

Post Posted: Jul 30, 2016 9:22 am 
Good morning everyone! Shaping up to be another beautiful Summer Saturday out there. Nice day for distribution. We have 20 conventional, 2 organic, and 22 add-ons. Volunteer time is 11:30am (I'll be there at 11:15) and pick-up time is 12:30pm. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and we'll see you soon! :)

Post Posted: Aug 8, 2016 11:41 am 
!! IMPORTANT UPDATE !! IMPORTANT UPDATE !!

Bountiful Baskets is in transition...switching to all new vendors. Therefore, there will be no distribution this Saturday at the Conifer site. They're running test sites in a few states at a time to try out the new vendors, and we'll let you know if/when Conifer is chosen for this. Otherwise, stay tuned here, to the main website, and watch your email and we'll let you know when we're back in full swing. Exciting stuff...I've seen some pics of the test baskets and they look great!

So go on a road trip, go camping, spend some time with the kids...you deserve it! :)

Post Posted: Nov 1, 2016 7:39 am 
Good morning everyone. The co-op is working hard finding new vendors and we hope to have baskets in Conifer again soon. In the meantime, they are offering maple syrup and granola on the website to be delivered by USPS. Their real, organic maple syrup is the best I've ever tasted, and the granola is fantastic in a bowl of cereal. I will update you all as soon as I have definitive info on getting our site up and running again. Have a wonderful day!!
http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/

Post Posted: Dec 6, 2016 6:20 am 
Good morning everybody! I hope you're all doing well during this Holiday season! I have no updates on the co-op, other than to say that Sally and Tanya will be back to working hard to find us new distributors come the new year. I'm sure I'll have more info in January and I will pass it on as soon as I get it.

What I really wanted to mention today is that it's Colorado Gives Day. As most of you know, our incredible BB participants usually fill up the Mountain Resource Center pantry around Thanksgiving and Christmas so some of our less fortunate neighbors can have a nourishing, healthy meal or two during what should be a time of celebration.

They're obviously not receiving their usual Bounty this year, so I thought I'd come around and guilt us all into maybe stopping by and dropping off whatever we can spare. ;) Better yet, if any of you have anything to give but can't make it to the MRC, let me know and I'll come to you. Probably not over the next couple days, since the snows about to fly, but I will happily make the rounds once things clear up. Just respond to this post, message me, text me at 303-349-8276, or email me at snowmanhanson@msn.com

I'm a little busy with my foster pups right now, so if I don't get back to you right away just be patient...I promise I'll respond as soon as I can. And if anybody has any other ideas on how to get the MRC more donations, please let me know.

Thank you so much in advance. You're all incredibly wonderful and I know there are folks in need who will have much happier holidays because of our efforts. Bundle up, have a wonderful day, and I'll talk to you all soon! :)

Post Posted: Jan 9, 2017 12:08 pm 
They're running sites all around us this week: Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Arizona, and a few other states. We're getting closer!! They still have granola delivered by USPS if anyone's interested.
http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/

Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45