members can add one advertising post per week for a business;
add a reply to a business topic to say something about the business

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: CONCEALED HANDGUN CLASS. SOLD OUT- Reserve spots available
Post Posted: Mar 5, 2017 1:13 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
CLASS SOLD OUT HOWEVER, I am taking two "reserve" spots. If you choose to be a "reserve" for this class, you will be entitled to the following:

1. If we have a cancellation, and you take that slot, you will get seat in class at a reduced rate of $99.
2. If we do not have a cancellation, you will have the option to enroll in our next class (September 10th or 17th) for the reduced rate of $99
and be guaranteed a seat in that class.

Please call with any questions on this "reserve spot" policy.

COLORADO CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT CLASS

Including basics of home and vehicle defense.

Don't trust your life and the lives of loved ones to substandard training! Do you have what it takes to adequately defend yourself and loved ones? You won't know until you try! Face it, we now live in a VERY different world and country.

Some classes give you 2-3 hours of boring information and call it good. Some classes have you stand on a line and shoot holes in paper targets and call it good. Our class is unique in that we give you HD reality based Defensive Handgun Scenarios on our state of the art Laser Shot ® Simulator! As close to reality as you can get! What you learn in the classroom can be brought to life in "as close to real as it gets" scenario training.

Remember, the bad guys aren't going to give you a warning or a chance to practice in order to "get the rust off" your physical and mental skills. Stay alert, stay sharp, know the laws and always keep training!

We have trained hundreds of students who wanted to apply for their Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP). We have also trained many who have already obtained their CHP and wanted a top notch legal review of the applicable Colorado laws and to experience our scenario based simulations on our state of the art Laser Shot ® firearms training simulator. Regardless of your need, we are here to help!

Come spend a Sunday with us and take our Concealed Handgun Permit Class. It will be time and money well spent. Even if you already have a CHP you will gain valuable knowledge from this class. Were unlike all others! WE GUARANTEE IT!

CONCEALED HANDGUN CLASS- Sunday May 7th, 2017 8:00am-5:00pm

Course Tuition: $129- SOLD OUT PLEASE SEE TOP OF THIS POST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Tuition includes study booklet.

Pre-enrollment and payment required

This course far exceeds the state required training to apply for your Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit.

Important information will be covered on the following subjects:
1. Safety
2. Colorado Laws dealing with Concealed Carry and Use of Force
3. Selecting a Defensive Handgun
4. Safe/Effective Methods of Concealment/Carry
5. Defensive Combat Mindset
6. Aftermath of a Lethal Force Encounter
7. Fundamentals of effective defensive shooting
8. Presentation from holster
9. Home and vehicle defense basics
8. Skill Building Target Shooting on Simulator
9. Realistic Defensive Shoot/No Shoot Judgmental Scenarios on our state of the art laser simulator-

Note: this course is primarily a course designed to train your most valuable self defense device, your mind. If you are interested in hands-on hardware type training and basic shooting skills we recommend our Introduction To Handguns Class in addition to this class. Please see our website for a schedule and explanation of all of our upcoming classes.

We supply everything for this class. Just bring lunch and wear as sturdy a belt as you have.

Here are a few quotes from just a few of our previous students:

"I would like to Thank Don & Carl both for the excellent Concealed Handgun Training, for myself and my wife.
My wife with no gun experience, you both were very patient and thorough. She never once felt intimidated or foolish.We continue to review the handbook and have been out practicing.
The Simulator is priceless. It embeds the lessons given in the class room.
We will be back for more simulator time. Gary and Luann

"It was a great experience and the staff were great and knowledgeable. I learned some good info, techniques, and have some new thoughts on how to react to certain situations. I definitely recommend this course to anyone looking at getting a CCW permit in Colorado. We had experienced shooters and beginner shooters in the class and I think they tailored it well to suit the needs of both experience levels. Thanks guys for the fun and educational experience."
Aaron D. Denver, CO

...But above and beyond providing the basic procedures and laws, the class also addressed the crucial area of the mindset one must develop to be a responsible and safe handgun carrier. The class had a profound effect on me. It actually changed the paradigm of my daily thinking I now find myself more observant of my surroundings as I move about. I find myself evaluating possible conflict situations, should they arise, and how I would respond in the safest manner possible. And I find that I have become more ultra conscious of safety when handling my guns....
David W. Bailey, CO

For more information on this class see http://www.PDSims.com TO ENROLL http://www.PDSIMS.com

OR CALL 303-816-1478

Last edited by PDSIMS.COM on Apr 27, 2017 6:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: CONCEALED HANDGUN CLASS. SOLD OUT- Reserve spots availab
Post Posted: Apr 27, 2017 6:50 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
SORRY-THIS CLASS SOLD OUT.

PLEASE SEE TOP OF PREVIOUS POST FOR INFO ON BECOMING A RESERVE STUDENT FOR THIS CLASS IN CASE WE HAVE CANCELLATIONS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

STAY ALERT, STAY SAFE!

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]