Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Freedom HomeWorks LLC A Handyman & Home Improvement Company
Post Posted: Apr 30, 2016 6:38 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster

Call Us At: (303) 810-0364

Visit us at: freedomhomeworks.com

We are a local, family owned, Handyman / Home Improvement / Remodeling company. We specialize in small to medium residential projects. Everything from installing a garage door opener, to changing a lock, to remodeling and updating a bathroom. If you need it done, we probably do it and we are Fully Insured.

Estimates are ALWAYS FREE and we NEVER have a trip charge.

All workmanship is guaranteed for a year, and you do not pay until the job is complete (With the exception of large material orders.)

Some of the services we provide include:

Bathroom updates/ Wall Tile/ Floor Tile/ Fixtures/ Shower Doors/ Toilet Repair/ Toilet Replacement/ Vanity/ Sink/ Painting
Drywall Repair/ Drywall Replacement/ Texture/ Flooring Installations/ Floor Refinishing/ Doors/ Carpentry/ Fencing/ Complete Rental Refurbishing....AND MUCH MORE

Post subject: Re: Freedom HomeWorks LLC A Handyman & Home Improvement Com
Post Posted: Sep 1, 2016 4:14 am 
I called Jeff to take care of some things on my "honey do" list. Had quite a few different things that needed fixing: Leaky kitchen faucet, bathroom stopper that was stuck, slow draining sink and broken garbage disposal. He also adjusted my garage door which wouldn't stay down. My dishwasher wasn't secure and would tip when I pulled out the racks. Jeff made a bracket and fixed that problem. Jeff called back promptly, came over and gave us a great price, and fixed everything in a timely manner. We felt his price was more than fair. Found my "go to" guy! You can't go wrong with Freedom HomeWorks. Thanks Jeff

Post Posted: Sep 1, 2016 4:16 am 
Jeff is one of the most honest people I have met. Not only that, but unlike a lot of contractors in the mountains, he actually returns calls :-). His work is excellent and pricing is really fair. If he thinks he can't do it, he lets you know. If he can come up with easier ways to do things (less expensive) he does... ergo the honesty... I highly recommend this business to anyone and everyone.

Post Posted: Sep 1, 2016 4:19 am 
Freedom HomeWorks is truly amazing. They just installed new kitchen cabinets in our home - not an easy task for an old house with wonky walls and floors. Jeff came out Monday to look at the project, rearranged his schedule and worked late into the evening Thursday to work around our demo progress (or lack thereof), and finished the project in a day and a half. Jeff is very personable, pleasant to work with, asked many questions about how we wanted things done, and does exceptional work. We have been die-hard DIYers, but using Freedom HomeWorks has helped us tremendously with our kitchen remodel

Post Posted: Sep 29, 2016 5:37 pm 
I found Freedom Homeworks in an online search and, boy, am I happy I did! Jeff went out of his way to accommodate my tight schedule, and his workmanship was absolutely outstanding. Everything he did was professional, honest, and of the highest quality. I cannot overstate how pleased I am with the finished product and I will definitely hire Freedom Homeworks for any projects that may arise in the future.

Mary Anne Little

Conifer, Colorado

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]