It is currently Nov 12, 2018 7:23 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Loud Low Pitch Humming Noise in Burland, Anyone else hea
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2016 9:16 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Wow you guys! How interesting. Someone had told me that sounds travel through the granite.
mtnhsmama - somewhat near Sleepy Hollow toward 285. I can't tell which direction it is coming from but I do know that I feel it a lot when I get out of my car, which is parked on the CR72 side of our house. It is especially noticeable at night because it is so quiet otherwise.

Post Posted: Aug 23, 2016 10:56 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
rmjdbm wrote:
Wow you guys! How interesting. Someone had told me that sounds travel through the granite.
mtnhsmama - somewhat near Sleepy Hollow toward 285. I can't tell which direction it is coming from but I do know that I feel it a lot when I get out of my car, which is parked on the CR72 side of our house. It is especially noticeable at night because it is so quiet otherwise.

Exactly and now that we know they're boring a massive tunnel system below our feet look up at around 10:00 to 11:00 am each day when the thunderheads roll in and see the jets fly in from the East and bomb them with a spray that creates linear white lines in the sky that spread out and drop into the clouds and then onto us and our environment. The Shasta County Board of Commissioners hear open testimony from officials on the toxic affect of this spray which you can watch here if you want, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g they adopt legislation to make it illegal to spray the toxic spray. The spraying going on over our heads is apparently breaking up the thunderheads based on my observation then we get the genetically engineered sky which seems to be on most days lately. It takes a certain kind of person to spray toxic stuff on others.

Agenda 21 explained https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZzSEOgbAaA
Agenda 21 https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/c ... enda21.pdf
Depopulation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkRirCcmrX0

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Post Posted: Aug 23, 2016 11:03 am 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly

Post Posted: Aug 23, 2016 2:42 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
lumberjack wrote:
Big Fred wrote:
lumberjack wrote:
Big Fred wrote:
lumberjack wrote:
Here's a couple links that will show you what you're hearing,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJP5qia9Py4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ELqjDN8l_E

Where do you think these type of machines are being used near Bailey ?

They are boring underground for the NWO. You can search the internet for more info. which is out there. Boring through granite creates sound and vibration coming from the earth for miles which can typically be heard best in the middle of the night with your head against your pillow when it's otherwise quiet. The tunnels are massive and used for everything from storage to living and even commercial interstate truck routing. Welcome to the NWO. :)
The NWO makes sense, the rumors about DIA were not all rumors. Out east the old Missile silos are being bought up and used for Housing ? Some must know a bit more about the future than the average citizen does. As far as the boring goes any idea for what use ?

Used for transportation of goods & people and for the Government to go hide in when they start a nuclear war. DIA's underground complex is the headquarters for the NWO. It's all on the internet for those who wish to read it themselves.

I read about DIA years ago from the scriptures on the walls to the underground cities. Always wondered how much of the reports were real. As far as the Tunnels and underground transportation for the Government goes would not surprise me one bit. Assuming this is going on why should we bother voting considering most of government is in on it. Food for thought !

Post Posted: Aug 23, 2016 3:09 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I am located right along CR72 and the noise is a constant humming, I thought I was going to go crazy. And, they don't put up any cones etc, so people are driving on the wrong side of the road. I don't get it, it's not a drill truck but has a hose with what looks like a (shed) on the back. It went on all day. I plan to go down and take a peek at what they are doing. Will let you know. It's just weird, truck is not marked either.

Post Posted: Aug 23, 2016 3:43 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Who should we call if you don't come back? LOL We know it's not a sewer cleaning truck, no sewer. Not sucking up prarie dogs, no dogs. So be careful when you go check! It is weird though to have no signs of any kind. As for cones in road, they probably don't think they need to mark country road. But if that is the hum, would be nice to know !

Post Posted: Aug 24, 2016 7:57 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Newly installed natural gas lines in my area produced a loud and maddening helicopter sound that you could also feel as you walked along the road where the lines were buried. A different or defective pump could easily produce a humming sound...

Post Posted: Aug 24, 2016 8:17 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Yes. they were right outside my house on CR72, terrible ongoing humming sound...husband said it's a company putting in gas lines.

Post Posted: Aug 24, 2016 2:49 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
mtnchickadee wrote:
Yes. they were right outside my house on CR72, terrible ongoing humming sound...husband said it's a company putting in gas lines.

WOW - it's finally good to see some common sense in this thread and not just DIA NWO wingnuts!

I love it when I see "It's on the Internet" as proof that these conspiracy theories are true. "On the internet" also proves that Bigfoot is here, aliens are among us, the earth is flat and that the earth will "end" at least 20 different times! :animated laughing: :animated laughing: :animated laughing: :animated laughing:

Post Posted: Aug 24, 2016 3:33 pm 
What? You mean you don't believe any of that??? ;)

Post Posted: Aug 24, 2016 4:18 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
At Noise R Us, we have your every need in protective headgear. We have aluminum, tin and various alloys that provide the ultimate in the preservation of your deepest thoughts. Our top of the line, Titanium Brain Bucket® will provide shielding equivalent to 10" thickness of cast iron.

WARNING: These products contain materials known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (California Proposition 65)

note: The 10" cast iron is the only model available to California residents.

Post Posted: Aug 24, 2016 10:34 pm 
Pretty sure that I am incapable of any deep thoughts but what the heck. I'll order one anyway, just in case cuz I'm fairly close to Burland. LOL

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next