It is currently Oct 20, 2017 2:36 am 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Taspen's Cosmic Kitchen Now Open!
Post Posted: Apr 6, 2017 4:05 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Will come see you I sure miss Mauro's but go to JJ's.

Post Posted: Apr 15, 2017 7:02 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Sundancer wrote:
:(

Sundancer - We were in today for lunch and the food was fantastic. BGR and I had the two variations on egg sandwich. I had mine on gluten free bread and the bread was the best I have ever eaten. And the employees were absolutely awesome. But it took us forever to get our food. We will never go in there if we are in a hurry. Word to the wise...
BGRs

Post Posted: Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am 
BeerGodROX wrote:
Sundancer wrote:
:(

Sundancer - We were in today for lunch and the food was fantastic. BGR and I had the two variations on egg sandwich. I had mine on gluten free bread and the bread was the best I have ever eaten. And the employees were absolutely awesome. But it took us forever to get our food. We will never go in there if we are in a hurry. Word to the wise...
BGRs

So glad you enjoyed it! Yes, we've never had anything there that wasn't delicious.

― Dr. Seuss

Post Posted: Jun 1, 2017 6:15 pm 
New Poster
Did you know we offer a Pay It Forward program at Taspen's Cosmic Kitchen?

Upon check out you can contribute any amount of money to go on our pay it forward wall.

If someone in the community runs into some hard times or is just having a rough day, they can select a Pay It Forward card from the wall and use it towards their meal or item.

Come in and visit us and see what we are all about! "A place where VEGANS, VEGETARIANS, GLUTEN FREE FOLK and MEAT EATERS can all hang out and enjoy our amazing ORGANIC food!"

Post Posted: Jun 9, 2017 6:40 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Anyone know if this restaurant is still up and running? The last post on here is in April. I have a grandson who will be visiting me and he has Celiac Disease. Finding gluten-free places to eat is difficult for someone who becomes seriously ill when exposed to gluten in food. Many restaurants that claim they have gluten-free options just brush the croutons off the salad, so to speak. Gluten contamination is not an option for someone with Celiac Disease. Thanks.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” Atticus Finch

Post Posted: Jun 9, 2017 9:49 pm 
Quote:
Anyone know if this restaurant is still up and running? The last post on here is in April. I have a grandson who will be visiting me and he has Celiac Disease. Finding gluten-free places to eat is difficult for someone who becomes seriously ill when exposed to gluten in food. Many restaurants that claim they have gluten-free options just brush the croutons off the salad, so to speak. Gluten contamination is not an option for someone with Celiac Disease. Thanks.

Yes, they are still open ! They're adding more items periodically. Great food.

Post Posted: Jun 12, 2017 1:28 am 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Thank you. Will be stopping by soon! Can't wait to try it.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” Atticus Finch

Post subject: Re: Taspen's Cosmic Kitchen IS Open!
Post Posted: Jun 14, 2017 4:04 pm 
New Poster
Hello EJD and Pinecamers!

YES! Taspen's Organic Kitchen is open!

Vist us in the Aspen Park Village (shopping center south of King Soopers. Same mall as Papa Murphy's Pizza, Healthy Pet Supply & Bank of the West)
25797 Conifer Rd. #B112
CALL AHEAD or stop in!
720-305-9136

Hours:
10am-6pm MONDAY-FRIDAY
9am-4pm SATURDAYS
10am-4pm SUNDAYS

We offer a huge variety of ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE food! Choose your genre, be it VEGAN, PALEO, VEGETARIAN or MEAT DISHES, we have it all!

We proudly source meat from Colorado’s own Biodynamic Donoma Farm just 35 miles NE of Ft. Collins. We feel it’s the best meat on the planet!

All of our gluten free bread products, bread, pizza crust and vegan oat bread are from Outside the Bread Box in Colorado Springs.

All of our fruits and vegetables are certified organic and sourced locally whenever possible.

We truly hope you enjoy the food as much as we love making it. We have amazing staff here everyday preparing fresh, organic, non-gmo food for our community. We hope everyone who eats at the Cosmic Kitchen understands the importance of the quality we put into our dishes. For that reason, you might pay a bit more than you're used to but, that is because we pay more, as well, to source the highest quality ingredients possible….ENJOY!

Visit our menu at http://www.taspenskitchen.com

Some of our MENU ITEMS:
BREAKFAST SERVED ALL DAY!

Supernova Sammie…..$9
Two fried eggs* with your choice of: Hickory smoked bacon or pork sausage, sauteed peppers*, onions*, spinach*, avocado* and choice of cheese. Don’t want bread?.. No worries, make it an egg scramble on a plate!

Black Hole Burrito….$9
Your choice of: Hickory smoked bacon, pork sausage or veggie sausage, Russet potatoes*, butternut squash*, bell peppers*, onions*, garlic*, scrambled eggs*, cheese & homemade salsa*. A HEARTH AND HEALTHY MEAL!

Sunrise Pancakes.....$8
3 large blueberry coconut pancakes* topped with seasonal fresh fruit* and served with our homemade sweet cashew cream sauce*. Add $4- Choice of meat & two eggs* your way.

“Out of this World” French Toast .....$9
4 slices of French toast dipped in COSMIC batter with topped with seasonal fresh fruit* and our homemade sweet cashew cream sauce*...YES, OUT OF THIS WORLD! Add $4- Choice of Meat & 2 Eggs* your way.

SALADS

Mars Mixed Greens….$10
Mixed greens*, avocado*, cucumber*, roasted peppers* & onions*, tomatoes*, hemp hearts*, raisins*, sunflower seeds*, Parmesan cheese & avocado oil/lemon* house dressing*.

Satellite Caesar Salad…$8
Romaine lettuce*, heirloom tomato*, Parmesan cheese, hemp hearts*, avocado* and homemade croutons*. Get it in a wrap if you would like!

Neptunes Nutty Fruit salad…$12
Mixed greens*, apples*, cranberries*, walnuts*, almonds*, sunflower seeds*, pumpkin seeds*, raisins* raw sheep cheese served with house dressing*.

Southwest Space Station Salad..$10
Mixed greens*, avocado*, corn*, hemp hearts*, black beans*, roasted peppers*, red onion*, housemade croutons* and cheddar cheese.

Super Sonic Salad..$10
Mixed greens*, seasonal fruit*, quinoa*, almonds*, shredded carrots* and feta cheese.

SANDWICHES

“The Killer” Veggie Sandwich…$9
Hummus*, spicy cashew cream cheese*, cucumbers*, avocado*, avocado*, sauteed peppers* and sprouts*...DELICIOUS!!

Retrograde BLTA…$9
Hickory smoked bacon, Romaine lettuce*, heirloom tomato* with avocado* & avocado oil mayo*.

Terrestrial Tuna salad…$10
(vegan option available..sometimes)
Wild caught tuna with hard boiled eggs*, celery*, onion*, pickle*, tomato*, lettuce* and sprouts*.

Pluto’s Pesto Chicken….$10
Almond and herb pesto*, marinated chicken*, mozzarella cheese, roasted red pepper*, tomato* and micro greens*.

Classic Cuban…$12
Mojo roasted pork, sliced ham, natural Swiss cheese, dill pickles*, yellow mustard* on hoagie bread.

Cosmic Cheese Steak….$14
Shaved ribeye & flank steak, sauteed peppers*, onions*, pepper jack cheese, on a hoagie roll.

Rocketship Reuben…$12
House made corned beef and thousand island dressing*. Sauerkraut* on marbled rye bread. A true classic!

Yin Yang Yak Patty Melt…$12
6oz. Colorado raised YAK patty with sauteed peppers*, onions*, cheese, and homemade spicy cashew cream cheese*..Just like Bison but way BETTER!
Make it Chicken or Portobello Mushroom*....$10

SHARABLES

Celestial Cheese Pizza…$13
Mozzarella cheese & homemade marinara sauce*.

Cosmic Veggie Classic Pizza…$17
Mozzarella cheese, homemade marinara sauce*, broccoli*, garlic*, roasted red peppers* and jalapenos*...YUMMY!

Meat Lovers Pizza…….$19
Mozzarella cheese, homemade marinara sauce*, bacon, sausage* & ham*.

“Crater” Your Own pizza…$13 +
$2 a topping
We carry many ingredients in house so feel free to ask for almost anything and we will see if we have it:)

Star Struck Quesadilla…$11
Mozzarella Cheese, black beans*, sauteed red peppers* & onions*, jalapenos*, spinach* and avocado*.

*DENOTES ORGANIC

Post Posted: Jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Yum. Looks delicious! Can't wait to try it out.

Post Posted: Jun 30, 2017 6:38 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Had lunch there with my family on Tuesday. We ordered a variety of items from the menu and all were delicious. We told my grandson he could order anything he wanted from the menu since everything is available GF. So he studied the menu very carefully and selected an adult entrée (he's seven) and placed his order. After the wait person took it, he then said, 'And now for breakfast, I want . . ." and we all laughed. He was serious. After all, we said order anything you want from the menu!! Enjoyed our lunch. Will go again.

Post Posted: Jul 31, 2017 3:58 pm 
New Poster
That's great to hear! Thanks for giving us a chance! Just a reminder: We are ALL ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE AVAIL ON ALL DISHES, can be VEGETARIAN and VEGAN as well as plenty of MEAT DISHES!

Mention you saw this on PINECAM and receive a deal of: BUY ONE MEAL get the 2nd 1/2 OFF (with purchase of 2 drinks)

Hope to see you soon!

Keith & Heather
Taspen's Cosmic Kitchen
www.taspens.com
www.taspenskitchen.com
info@taspens.com
Phone: 303-816-0429
25797 Conifer Rd.
Conifer, CO 80433

Post Posted: Jul 31, 2017 10:41 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
thx for posting "some" of your menu items. sounds purty awesome! it's a place that i'll hafta order sumpn different every visit since there are lotsa options to my liking. now THAT's a rarity! sounds way better than most 'organic food' places i've run into. i'll be considering it when i get back up the hill in time!!

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3