It is currently Nov 21, 2017 2:07 pm 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Abide Ride - Weather Closure Tomorrow Friday 1/6
Post Posted: Jan 5, 2017 5:50 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Folks, we hate to do this to your Friday morning, but we are going to be closed again tomorrow (Friday.)

All of our plumbing is frozen solid, and the cold temps have affected the propane flow so that we an't even get the flattop and fryer heated adequately for cooking. Working in an aluminum box at 8200' can be challenging :-)

We do plan to be open again on Saturday 8-11:30 as usual as the weather Gods should be smiling on us again.

THANK YOU for your patience, and as always for Abiding!

Post subject: Re: The Abide Ride - Thank You!
Post Posted: Jan 8, 2017 11:44 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
As a Staunton State Park volunteer, I have to thank you for your contributions! Muchos Gracias!

Post Posted: Jun 21, 2017 7:09 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
is the abide ride open later now? my son and I just drove back up the hill after a day trip and the open sign was on around 5 something I want to say... Please let me know! this is the ONLY CONSISTENT food i've found here!

Post Posted: Jun 22, 2017 11:14 am 
New Poster
The open sign must have been accidently left on.

The Abides hours are:
Monday through Friday: 6 am to 11 am
Saturday: 7 am to 11 am
Sunday: Closed

Post Posted: Jun 30, 2017 10:29 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Hey Y`all --- Are you going to be doing lunch Hrs again ? --- I SURE HOPE so @ Some Point as I can almost never get there Before noon or so due to work , But Ya Made me a SERIOUS Addict of Your MOST EXCELLENT Green Chili ( & I`m a picky Guy ! ) , Best on the Mtn & Quite possibly in The STATE --
It Goes GREAT on / in The equally EXC Burritos , --- But , Like that TV show ad Says , ``I Put That S---. on EVERYTHING !`` --- REALLY , Pretty much EVERYTHING ! --- Eggs , Taters , Pork Chops , Grilled steaks , Pan fried Chicken breast ,Burgers , Dogs Even PIZZA ( Not so much on Ice cream , But thats the ONLY Thing I can think of ! ) Heck , Ya could put that stuff on an Old Boiled Gym shoe & I`d Eat it with a smile on my Face !!!!
I`ll NEVER Forget to score a couple extra cups to go , Any Chance I could just Buy a Gallon ? ( Maybe a BARREL !) -- NO , I`m NOT Kidding ! --- I`m just Jonesin` For more `O That Great Green --- Thanks for All Your Hard work & Tasty Grub , I`ll see Ya again REAL SOON , Steve @ STS . ----

Post Posted: Jul 13, 2017 1:32 pm 
sts powersport wrote:
Hey Y`all --- Are you going to be doing lunch Hrs again ? --- I SURE HOPE so @ Some Point as I can almost never get there Before noon or so due to work , But Ya Made me a SERIOUS Addict of Your MOST EXCELLENT Green Chili ( & I`m a picky Guy ! ) , Best on the Mtn & Quite possibly in The STATE --
It Goes GREAT on / in The equally EXC Burritos , --- But , Like that TV show ad Says , ``I Put That S---. on EVERYTHING !`` --- REALLY , Pretty much EVERYTHING ! --- Eggs , Taters , Pork Chops , Grilled steaks , Pan fried Chicken breast ,Burgers , Dogs Even PIZZA ( Not so much on Ice cream , But thats the ONLY Thing I can think of ! ) Heck , Ya could put that stuff on an Old Boiled Gym shoe & I`d Eat it with a smile on my Face !!!!
I`ll NEVER Forget to score a couple extra cups to go , Any Chance I could just Buy a Gallon ? ( Maybe a BARREL !) -- NO , I`m NOT Kidding ! --- I`m just Jonesin` For more `O That Great Green --- Thanks for All Your Hard work & Tasty Grub , I`ll see Ya again REAL SOON , Steve @ STS . ----

So glad you like it! But we have no plans to sell it by the gallon, I'm already making 16 gallons a week just for the burritos!

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2