It is currently Oct 15, 2018 4:32 am 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Wing Wagon (merged topics)
Post Posted: Jan 9, 2014 2:38 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
LOL - I haven't been to WW in several years - no rules just wondering why you continue when you've stated that you will never go back - but then eat wings from there again.

Post Posted: Jan 9, 2014 3:18 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
DaisyLover wrote:
LOL - I haven't been to WW in several years - no rules just wondering why you continue when you've stated that you will never go back - but then eat wings from there again.

Ahh the problem is reading. I went to a friends house for a party and they served wings that THEY got a WW.

Post Posted: Jan 9, 2014 3:20 pm 
I did read that but still was curious as to why you would eat them but that's ok. :D

Post Posted: Jan 9, 2014 3:22 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
We love WW and will be getting some for the game on Sunday!!!!!

Post Posted: Jan 9, 2014 3:30 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
DaisyLover wrote:
I did read that but still was curious as to why you would eat them but that's ok. :D

When you go to a party and are served food, do you stop and ask where each item was purchased or if it is homemade?

Geez

To be 100% clear, I went to a party. I didn't ask where the wings on the plate were from. I ate only the wings and 3-4 hours later I had food poisoning. Unfortunately, I'm very aware of the difference between food poisoning and the flu.

Post Posted: Jan 9, 2014 3:38 pm 
snow wrote:
We love WW and will be getting some for the game on Sunday!!!!!

Good idea snow - I think maybe we will stop and get some too.

Post Posted: Jan 9, 2014 3:45 pm 
michpalm wrote:
DaisyLover wrote:

When you go to a party and are served food, do you stop and ask where each item was purchased or if it is homemade?

Geez

To be 100% clear, I went to a party. I didn't ask where the wings on the plate were from. I ate only the wings and 3-4 hours later I had food poisoning. Unfortunately, I'm very aware of the difference between food poisoning and the flu.

michpalm, I've had food poisoning a couple times and it is horrible. It took days to recover from those events. There is always the chance that those hosting the party did not handle the wings properly, and thus created the opportunity for your bad experience.

Post Posted: Jan 11, 2014 9:07 am 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
WW is perhaps the cleanest place I've ever eaten and Bill is a stickler as to how food is handled. Love the food here and always the same friendly core staff working there. Football playoffs means Wing Wagon for us!!!

Post subject: Re: Wing Wagon
Post Posted: Jan 20, 2014 1:51 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
michpalm wrote:
Do you have a set of rules you could share with everyone so when know how often we can have an issue with a business and how often we are allowed to share our experience? I would hate to run afoul of your rules again.

Maybe you are Miss WW.

DaisyLover wrote:
michpalm wrote:
Breakfast has always been inconsistent for Wing Wagon. They open late, the food is served burnt, the staff is always new and untrained etc.

The owner has always been a jerk when it comes to responding to customer complaints. Will we ever go back, hell no.

michpalm - sounds like you're still complaining since July 10th of last year - this was your post on the previous page.

Don't you just love hearing from this guy!! Sure glad he will never come in again. The experience for 5 YEARS ago , The people he talks about been gone a long time. You'll Like to know the server he hates so much graduates from college this year. Get over it. Funny how my Mich buddy is the only non customer to complain lately.
Go Broncos

Post Posted: Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Wing Master wrote:
michpalm wrote:
Do you have a set of rules you could share with everyone so when know how often we can have an issue with a business and how often we are allowed to share our experience? I would hate to run afoul of your rules again.

Maybe you are Miss WW.

DaisyLover wrote:
michpalm wrote:
Breakfast has always been inconsistent for Wing Wagon. They open late, the food is served burnt, the staff is always new and untrained etc.

The owner has always been a jerk when it comes to responding to customer complaints. Will we ever go back, hell no.

michpalm - sounds like you're still complaining since July 10th of last year - this was your post on the previous page.

Don't you just love hearing from this guy!! Sure glad he will never come in again. The experience for 5 YEARS ago , The people he talks about been gone a long time. You'll Like to know the server he hates so much graduates from college this year. Get over it. Funny how my Mich buddy is the only non customer to complain lately.
Go Broncos

:applause: :animated laughing: :dancing chicken:
Bravo!!

Post Posted: Jan 21, 2014 8:59 am 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Wing Master wrote:
michpalm wrote:

Maybe you are Miss WW.

DaisyLover wrote:
michpalm wrote:

Go Broncos

That's the best/funniest response I've read on here in a very long time... way to go Wing Master!!

We're loyal customers (I've tried to imitate those wings at home, and mine are a feeble 'copy'), and will continue to be for as long as you can put up with us sometimes-less-than-appreciative customers! You're a community treasure and I, for one, certainly don't take you for granted. And, those homemade chips and the berry oreo's... well, they're good enough to slap your momma (or the mich guy/gal) over!! :wink: :lol:

Thanks for making me smile, WM... you're rockin' it!

Post Posted: Jan 21, 2014 11:52 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
We had to go wings on Sunday just in time for the broncos game. We got "hot" style. They were great. I would definitely go back.

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next