It is currently Nov 16, 2018 11:53 pm 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Los 3 Garcias (merged posts)
Post Posted: Feb 26, 2018 10:49 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Hmmm...I wonder if we could get all the Three Margaritas comments moved to the Three Margaritas thread...

As for Los 3 Garcias, we had a wonderful experience there that I have to share. I booked the bar area about a month ago for my wife's surprise Mexican Vacation themed birthday party which we threw last Saturday. Daniel and the whole staff at Los 3 Garcias were amazing!! We completely redecorated the place (balloons, banners, lights, candles, flowers), brought a band in, Daniel even let me plug into the big screen tv to use for a video call for out of town friends/family. There was always somebody nearby to take orders, and Daniel was always around to make sure we had everything we needed...without hovering. The perfect manager. I ran into a lot of obstacles planning this party, but Los 3 Garcias was not one of them. All the guests were well fed and lubricated and everyone had smiles on their faces. Most importantly, my wife had a wonderful evening that she will always look back on fondly. Thank you Daniel and everyone at LOS 3 GARCIAS in Conifer!! Thank you for helping me make it a special night! We will be back often. :)

Post Posted: Feb 27, 2018 7:44 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Well, I guess people just got mixed up. I liked 3 Garcia's much more than the other "3" place when I lived there so guess they're still going strong!

Post Posted: Feb 27, 2018 1:27 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
elkcreekgeek wrote:
Hmmm...I wonder if we could get all the Three Margaritas comments moved to the Three Margaritas thread...

As for Los 3 Garcias, we had a wonderful experience there that I have to share. I booked the bar area about a month ago for my wife's surprise Mexican Vacation themed birthday party which we threw last Saturday. Daniel and the whole staff at Los 3 Garcias were amazing!! We completely redecorated the place (balloons, banners, lights, candles, flowers), brought a band in, Daniel even let me plug into the big screen tv to use for a video call for out of town friends/family. There was always somebody nearby to take orders, and Daniel was always around to make sure we had everything we needed...without hovering. The perfect manager. I ran into a lot of obstacles planning this party, but Los 3 Garcias was not one of them. All the guests were well fed and lubricated and everyone had smiles on their faces. Most importantly, my wife had a wonderful evening that she will always look back on fondly. Thank you Daniel and everyone at LOS 3 GARCIAS in Conifer!! Thank you for helping me make it a special night! We will be back often. :)

Hi elkcreekgeek -

This topic has 18 pages with 13 posts on each page. It all started on page 3 when members began comparing the two restaurants with the number 3 in the name. I, personally, read through many pages and the posts are mostly comparing the two restaurants. Some begin with someone referring to 3 Garcias then the following post talks about 3 Margs with reference to the prior post about 3 Garcias.

With only a couple of volunteers, it would take too much time to decipher which posts are referring ONLY to 3 Garcias, etc. And then you have the problem that if we move a post, the member is upset because we didn't see that it was a comparison and they want THEIR post moved back, etc.

Because of this, and other reasons we are going to leave the topic as is.

To members, please read the title of the TOPIC to be sure you are posting in the right place so as not to upset other posters.

Thanks

Post Posted: Feb 27, 2018 5:42 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Excellent reply.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Where there is life, there is hope.

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18