It is currently Mar 20, 2019 9:40 am 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2012 12:52 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
I completely agree with you snow. I have several things picked out to try on my next visits - can't wait.

I felt they were trying very had - the servers are friendly and helpful and I found the food to be as good as anywhere else.

I will be returning to try some other menu items!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2012 6:32 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
We wanted to taste several items so both of us did the create your own combo plate. I had two items hubby had 3 or and did I mention the strawberry mojito was wonderful.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 15, 2012 10:44 am 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
very short dresses....well maybe I will check the place out.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 23, 2012 7:08 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Happy hour menu is good! Dinner menu...I give 2 thumbs down.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 23, 2012 10:40 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
We were driving through Conifer this evening and decided to give the new place a try, probably will not make a special trip but might stop again if in the neighborhood.

In order to try a little of everything, we both had combos. I had a cheese enchilada, shredded beef taco and a beef and bean tostada. The enchilada was okay, the red sauce was surprising - not a lot of flavor - certainly didn't match up to the bright color. The shredded beef in the taco was my least favorite thing, a long stringy piece of beef that all comes out at once when you take a bite. No seasoning, no flavor, very little cheese, very boring. The tostada was the best thing on the plate but also lacked cheese.

My husband had ground beef tacos and a ground beef enchilada, beef very little seasoning - all around pretty boring. The rice and beans were pretty typical, nothing special. The chips are good, we didn't care so much for the salsa. The basket of chips was very sparse, not nearly enough for two people. The porton of salsa was also very small, if we had liked it we would have asked for more.

We agree with the earlier post and find the short skirts on the servers to be very inappropriate. Maybe in a bar or more casual setting? We really don't enjoy looking at "cheeks" peeking out as the servers walk by. This is one of biggest complaints about Texas Roadhouse, in the summer the skirts and shorts are way too short and tight.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 24, 2012 8:58 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
sunflower wrote:
We agree with the earlier post and find the short skirts on the servers to be very inappropriate. Maybe in a bar or more casual setting? We really don't enjoy looking at "cheeks" peeking out as the servers walk by. This is one of biggest complaints about Texas Roadhouse, in the summer the skirts and shorts are way too short and tight.

Hey, if ya got it, flaunt it! Maybe I missed something when I was there. I didn't think the skirts were too short. Then again, I never do.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm 
There is a time and a place for flaunting what you got and a family restaurant isn't the place. There is entirely too much flaunting going on these days.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 25, 2012 9:33 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
sunflower wrote:
There is a time and a place for flaunting what you got and a family restaurant isn't the place. There is entirely too much flaunting going on these days.

Oh c'mon. The skirt my server was wearing was mid-thigh. Not that short. And not all the staff wore them either. Nothing tacky in the least bit. What would be acceptable attire? Huipils? Welcome to America in the 21st century!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Apr 29, 2012 5:06 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
sunflower wrote:

When we went, the skirts were not short. The dress was a long way from Hooters and it was a family environment.

Post subject:
Post Posted: May 5, 2012 6:23 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
We decided to give this place a try and will probably never go back. The girl serving us forgot her real clothes at home and her skirt was so tiny it was very uncomfortable for me to eat. The poor girl was running around like crazy from table to table trying to get everything done. There was tables that still needed cleaning and the manager/ bartender was too busy talking or doing nothing to help her. I was pretty disgusted that the manager couldn't lift a finger to help her and no server should have to run around like that ever. Hopefully, they will realize that up here dressing scantily clad wont get you more money and we just want good service/food!

Post subject:
Post Posted: May 5, 2012 6:40 pm 
so the consensus is the guys think the skirts are fine and the women think the skirts are too short?
seems like it..... 8)
and so far the service seems either really bad or really good.
I will stick with Carreta for the time being...

Post subject:
Post Posted: May 5, 2012 7:46 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
ha jmiller! even though I am a women if I want to look at chicks in small skirts I will go to twin peaks! I just wanted to go to lunch not have all the extra crap with it. : )

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next