Posts pretty often
Does anyone know if it is closed.

Post subject: Re: Three Margaritas Conifer
Post Posted: May 10, 2017 2:24 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
it was open yesterday
why?

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: May 10, 2017 4:07 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
We ate there Friday and all was well at that time.
Mrs. BGR

Post Posted: May 13, 2017 2:15 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
How was it when you went Wily and BGR? The last few times we have gone there it wasn't very good. The chips were burnt both times and the food was very dry as well. So disappointing. We figured we wouldn't eat there again for a while. Just waiting and waiting for the Riverbend to open again!!!

"Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow"

Post Posted: May 13, 2017 2:22 pm 
I didn't eat there, I was just by there

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: May 13, 2017 6:31 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Food was OK. Never been great but it worked in well around appointments. Prices were alright, service good. Food good, too, but not sensational.
Mrs. BGR

Post Posted: May 14, 2017 5:23 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I have only been to the Three Margaritas in Greeley. It was the only time in my life that I had bad mexican food at a mexican restaurant. Never again.

Post Posted: May 16, 2017 1:26 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
We have had consistently good food there. Not world class New Mexican, sure - I am quite picky. But good food at a good value, if you order, say, the small enchilada plate, and a side of beans. You will be full, and so will your wallet.

Fairly good margs. Always had good service. Maybe it's because they recognize us... LOL

Post subject: 3 Margaritas
Post Posted: Feb 8, 2018 10:00 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Sooo....my husband and I used to frequent 3 Margaritas quite a lot when we first moved to Bailey. We loved the food and the service. However, it has since changed management and the last three times we have been in there we have been treated very badly. The last time was about 3 weeks ago and we got there around 7:10 and sat down. The waitress asked if we were ready to order and we ordered our drinks and I ordered their mushroom salsa (which has always been free). I was told that there would be a $3.50 charge for the mushroom salsa so I didn't question it; I went ahead and ordered it. My husband ordered queso and so we were munching on our appetizers and looking at the menu to decide what we wanted to order. The waitress came back and asked if we were ready to order yet. It was 7:15 and we told her that we were almost ready. She came back about 2 minutes later and said, "Are you ready to order yet?" We told her to just give us a couple more minutes and she said, "Well, our kitchen is closing at 7:30 so you need to go ahead and order". I asked her why didn't she tell us that when we first sat down and she just looked at me as if I were speaking a foreign language. So, I told her just to bring us a box for the queso and the chips and she said, "I'll bring you something for the queso, but I will have to charge you for the chips!" I couldn't believe it! I said, "So what were we supposed to eat the queso with if we had not saved our complimentary chips?" She said, "Well, that's up to you" I was so upset and I told her and the manager, who by the way, just stood there and let this waitress talk to us like that, we would never be back. I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone. This is not the first time we had a run-in with this waitress. The first time, she got our order wrong and then argued with us to the point that I had to get the menu and show her what it said and that they had not given me everything that was listed on the dish.

Post Posted: Feb 9, 2018 3:38 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Quit going to any of 3 Marg's restaurants several years ago. The service is usually below par and food just ok. A little on the pricey side for what you get also.

Post Posted: Feb 10, 2018 3:59 pm 
Maybe it was time of day, maybe some just don't like the food. I have gone often for the last few years and always had good meal and a FULL glass of wine! Great service that I have no complaints about. One restaurant here actually gave me 1/3 glass of wine for $6.50! Most give a little over a half- yet my husband Always gets a full glass of beer at any restaurant. Also the chips & dip good, never burned. So I really like them and recommend them.

Post Posted: Feb 10, 2018 4:03 pm 
and house wine is not expensive, so I don't understand the half full glass idea. I am not here to "sniff" the wine!

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next