It is currently Jul 21, 2019 12:45 am 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Abide Ride - Thank You!
Post Posted: Apr 20, 2016 12:10 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Hi Neighbors!

We are excited to tell you that we have been approved for our "application to apply for a miscellaneous permit for a temporary food truck/trailer structure." Whew, that's a mouthful (almost as much as our breakfast burritos!) What that means to us? A relief. What that means to you? We're here to stay.

Since we were informed of our Planning and Zoning violation - via a complaint from a community resident - we've been keeping our heads down in an effort to right the ship and get back to business. I've so badly wanted to expand my hours and food offerings but felt it was in our best interest to weather the storm (literally and figuratively) and K.I.S.S. As we approach the warmer months, we are sincerely thrilled to share with you the concepts and ideas that we've dreamed up to bring some great food & events to Conifer, Bailey, Pine, Evergreen and so on. More on that is to come very shortly...

Finally, a note to our neighbors. Sarah (my wife), Pat and Mary (my in-laws) Shelly (a sister from another mother) would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of the customers that have come to visit us in the morning and have expressed both concern and support as we navigated this temporary road block. We were scared. The county threatened to put us out of business for 6-8 weeks and, as we are less than a year into starting a new business, that very well may have put us out of business. You see, this all is a dream. We are friends-and-family financed, owned and operated. We've taken tremendous risk to get this off the ground and all have been holding down other jobs while keeping The Abide Ride afloat. Sarah and I live in Aspen Park and our in-laws in Lakewood. We visit and support local businesses as much as we possibly can. I have built relationships with Stefan and Katie at Colorado's Best Beers, Dave at The Village Patisserie, Tony, Kate & the awesome kitchen staff at JJ's, Daniel at Los 3 Garcias, Mike Goodman at Carquest, Luna at Luna's Mandela, Aaron & staff at CrossFit Aspen Park and Melanie at The Chamber. We've donated food and time to the Conifer Chamber of Commerce, Volunteers of Staunton State Park, Boy Scouts of Conifer and Conifer High School Basketball Team. We've been open 9 months... the best is yet to come.

This is not a self-congratulatory post nor a plea for applause. It is simply who I am, who we are. We are local. We are family. We are artists, business people, and hard damn workers. We want to contribute to a better mountain community and we want everyone to succeed. Iron sharpens iron. Raise all boats. Whatever cliche you want to insert.
Conifer,

We want to hear from you.
We don't exist with out you.
Thank YOU.

Damon

Post subject: Re: The Abide Ride - Thank You!
Post Posted: Apr 20, 2016 1:17 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Very happy to read this.

Post Posted: Apr 21, 2016 7:02 am 
Abide Ride! So very grateful to have you as a part of our wonderful community and congrats on the approval....

Post subject: VooDoo FOOD TRUCK.....ASPEN PARK
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2016 4:42 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
On the fly, we stopped and got two burritos...WOW....amazing burritos....a must stop...
Thanks for the great food, lots of meat and cheese, chili was great...
Alot of Breakfast burritos tend to have a over kill of eggs...these guys loaded the burrito with all the great stuff
we'll see you soon, Phil & Jill

Post subject: Re: VooDoo FOOD TRUCK.....ASPEN PARK
Post Posted: Nov 29, 2016 4:01 pm 
diamondeyez wrote:
WOW....amazing burritos....a must stop...
Thanks for the great food, lots of meat and cheese, chili was great...

Phil and Jill thanks for the kind words and apologies for the late reply. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope you've been back since and will be again in the future!

Post Posted: Dec 1, 2016 2:56 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
We love Damon and the crew of the Abide Ride! Most tasty burritos and super friendly customer service. My husband has a "burrito friday" club at work, and they all agree that Abide burritos are the BEST!!

Post Posted: Dec 2, 2016 1:55 pm 
jogreen wrote:
Most tasty burritos and super friendly customer service. My husband has a "burrito friday" club at work, and they all agree that Abide burritos are the BEST!!

We appreciate hearing that more than we can say. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

Post Posted: Dec 2, 2016 4:52 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
jogreen wrote:
We love Damon and the crew of the Abide Ride! Most tasty burritos and super friendly customer service. My husband has a "burrito friday" club at work, and they all agree that Abide burritos are the BEST!!

Same here. Burrito Friday has been a thing at our office for years. When we discovered The Abide Ride earlier this year it was instantly unanimous...Best Breakfast Burritos ever!

Post Posted: Dec 2, 2016 5:28 pm 
VadersDad wrote:
When we discovered The Abide Ride earlier this year it was instantly unanimous...Best Breakfast Burritos ever!

:duck: Now we're blushing! Thanks again and Happy Holidays to you and yours and all the Abiders in the Conifer area!

Last edited by Theabideride on Dec 2, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: The Abide Ride NOT in our usual spot tomorrow Saturday 12/3
Post Posted: Dec 2, 2016 5:31 pm 
We'd like to let you know that we will NOT be in our usual spot tomorrow (Saturday 12/3.) Instead we will be moving to Sutton Rd. behind the Loaf 'N Jug for the Conifer Christmas Parade from 10-4.
We'll start the day with the breakfast burritos you know and love, and transition to a lunch oriented menu between 12-1 until we close at 4.
Please stop by and say hello! We'll have hot coffee and cocoa too.

Post subject: The Abide Ride - Holiday Schedule
Post Posted: Dec 21, 2016 7:05 pm 
Just to let you know, we will be closed the day after Christmas and the day after New Year's.

So no burritos on Monday December 26, or Monday January 2.

Thank you all for choosing us in 2016. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at The Abide Ride!

Post subject: The Abide Ride - New Years Scedule
Post Posted: Dec 29, 2016 3:14 pm 
Abiders, we are going to be closed on Saturday 12/31 through Monday 1/2 for New Years.

We'll be open again at 6 a.m. on Tuesday 1/3 for business as usual.

Thanks again for allowing us to serve you in 2016!

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next