It is currently Oct 15, 2018 10:15 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Need new snow plow driver for Conifer Mountain drive way
Post Posted: Oct 5, 2018 8:56 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
My snow plow driver of 12 years has retired and moved to Arizona this past summer. I am looking for a new snow plow driver to plow my Conifer Mountain driveway this coming winter. My snow plow driver was very reliable and dependable during each storm so I am looking for the same.

Please PM if you are interested in plowing a Conifer Mountain drive way or adding another driveway to your existing route. I will give you my address so you can come see the driveway and determine if this is workable for you and so you can provide a price quote.

10/06/2018: Still have not had any responses to my need for a new Snow Plow driver for this upcoming winter. Please respond if you are interested and/or currently plow drive ways on Conifer Mountain. My last snowplow guy liked plowing my driveway. He stated, "It's easy to plow ane there are a lot of places along the driveway to push the snow."

Thank you very much.

Last bumped by naturegirl2000 on Oct 5, 2018 8:56 pm.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]