It is currently Dec 18, 2017 3:28 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you need help with the Pinecam forums, click here
pets available for adoption, rescue, or sale can be found here

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Need some help with the fur kids?? *MORE AVAILABILITY!*
Post Posted: Oct 1, 2017 3:14 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Hi neighbors! I just had some time open up through the end of the year and I am available to take care of your fur kids! I am no longer offering boarding, but I can provide drop in visits, dog walking, or dog sitting (during daytime hours).

Drop in visits:
Drop in visits include dogs, cats, chickens, horses and any other animals that need caring for. Drop in visits include feeding, playtime/loving, cleaning of litter box, etc. While I take care of the pets, I can also water plants or anything else small that needs done. I live in Bailey in Burland - I would prefer to travel within a 10 mile radius, but open to further distances as well.

Dog Walking:
I also offer dog walking services. I will drive to your home and walk them around your neighborhood for approximately 30 minutes. I can also do hour walks as well. I could provide a couple walks per day. Again, I prefer to stay within a 10 mile radius of Burland, but also open to further distances as well.

Sitting:
I also offer to stay with your animals during the daytime hours for as long as you need. I'll provide them with lots of love, cuddles, and playtime. I cannot do overnights due to my own family/animals.

Rates for all of these services vary upon your location and services needed. I can customize anything to meet your needs! You can find some references from previous clients here: http://www.rover.com/sit/kaylas8 .

Currently I am available for the following dates...
October 12th through November 1st
November 6th through 11th
November 18th
November 22nd (Thanksgiving weekend) through December 10th
December 16th and 17th

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have! I prefer to not book any services through Rover, so please send me a PM here or email me at kaylaharwell15@gmail.com to make any inquiries and ask questions. I know how difficult it is to find someone you can trust to look after your babies while you are gone, but you can definitely trust me! Looking forward to taking care of your fur baby in the future!

Post subject: Re: Need some help with the fur kids?? *MORE AVAILABILITY!*
Post Posted: Oct 16, 2017 5:30 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Let me know if I can be of assistance :)

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]