It is currently Dec 18, 2017 7:54 am 

help unite a lost pet with their owner
please update Pinecam ASAP when the pet and owner are reunited

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: BWO! 3/20 -* Reunited* Orange Tabby
Post Posted: Mar 20, 2017 8:39 am 
New Poster
Missing Female Orange Tabby in Evergreen near Hatch and Lee rd.around 3am on 3/19. She had green eyes and a tubby belly. She wasn't wearing her collar and is not spayed, chipped or declawed. She is in indoor cat and not familiar with this area. PLEASE call 720-271-4928 or 303-507-6483 we are desperately trying to get her home!!

Last edited by kking08 on Mar 24, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 3/20 - MISSING Orange Tabby
Post Posted: Mar 20, 2017 9:53 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
sorry to hear this. Indoor kitties usually do not venture far when they get outside. They will hunker down and get quiet, even if they hear you calling. You have to get out there and yell real loud and then sit down and listen for few minutes. They like to get under decks, into out buildings and hide out. they can get spooked and head up a tree and can't get down. We had one of our indoor cats do this. I was out there searching the forest in a grid pattern for three days and FINALLY on the 3rd day, I sat down on top of a hill with a pair of binoculars to look around and yelled for him and HE FINALLY answered back. He was 30 feet up a lodge pole pine!
Keep the faith, but GET OUT THERE and keep looking and look again and then repeat.

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: Mar 20, 2017 10:29 am 
New Poster
Thank you! We are actively searching for her throughout the neighborhood. Posting signs, using social media, clothes scented outside, litter box and food. Yelling out windows whenever we're in the car, canvased the area on foot. She will come home, she is out there somewhere and we will find her. Thank you again for your support.

Post Posted: Mar 20, 2017 11:26 am 
the car searching doesn't work well for kitties. they don't come running like dogs. you have to be out there on foot and listen. she should be close to home.

good luck!

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]