add a reply to a business topic to say something about the business

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Valor Home Inspections, LLC
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2016 6:35 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster

Dear Prospective Client,

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself and my home inspection business to you. My name is Tom Wasson, Certified Home Inspector. I am the owner of Valor Home Inspections, LLC, Bailey, Colorado. I can provide to you a professional analysis of your home for your protection prior to your purchase.
You will find my services are second-to-none. I am a full service ICA Certified Home Inspector with over 19 years of experience in residential and commercial construction. I am a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and follow the ASHI SOP.
I inspect only 1-2 homes per day with each inspection lasting 3-4 hours, so that I can give your home the full attention it deserves!
My reports are done utilizing a computer generated, comprehensive, narrative format. This means when you read my report, you will understand all aspects of the inspection. Included with your report are photographs that document the entire inspection process.
I would appreciate the opportunity to personally serve you with your home inspection. My rates are very competitive and I will dedicate 100% of my attention to the details of your inspection that are so critical in the home buying process. I serve the 285 Corridor, Evergreen and the Denver Metro area.

*HEROES DISCOUNT*

10% Discount To All Veterans, First Responders & Teachers.

Thank you for supporting local businesses! I look forward to hearing from you and serving your home inspection needs.
To schedule an appoint​ment,​ please call​​​ Tom​ ​@ ​303-520-8477
All major credit cards accepted.

Valor Home Inspections, LLC​
~Veteran Owned And Operated~

Last edited by semperfi0321 on Jun 27, 2017 5:20 am, edited 19 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Valor Home Inspections, LLC
Post Posted: Sep 16, 2016 8:22 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Mega kudos to Valor Home Inspections! Tom did a thorough and outstanding job. His attention to detail is second to none. Tom was available on short notice. He was punctual, professional, respectful to all involved and respectable. He respected the property all the way to covering his shoes when he entered the house. I highly recommend Tom to anyone who needs a home inspection. Thanks again, Tom for making this go fast, smoothe and easy in a stressful environment of buying a home. It was a real pleasure. Semper Fi! :applause:

Post subject: Valor Home Inspections LLC
Post Posted: Sep 22, 2016 11:44 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Just wanted to reach out to Valor Home Inspections again in doing such an outstanding job in following through with a post inspection report during stressful times in buying a home. Again, he went above and beyond on short notice!Thanks again Tom. We really appreciate you!

Post Posted: Oct 28, 2016 8:02 pm 
New Poster
I would like to thank Tom from Valor Home Inspections for doing an excellent job with our home inspection! He was professional, courteous and very detail oriented! The report was informative and delivered in a timely manner! Thank you Tom for making a stressful process so easy!

Post Posted: Jan 27, 2017 8:02 pm 
We used Tom for our home inspection and can't recommend him enough. He was very professional and thorough! He took the time needed to go over the whole house thoroughly. Then he explained everything to us and educated us on what he found. The report was awesome and we got it quickly.

Post Posted: Mar 29, 2017 7:08 pm 
I have known Tom for over three years and have worked with him on a several job sites. He is very professional and works closely with his customers to meet or exceed their expectations. Tom is very trustworthy and takes pride in his work.

Post Posted: Jul 5, 2017 5:08 am 
I only met Tom when I showed up for our inspection. He was there early and had already started. I had similar experience to what others have found. Tom performed our inspection on a very complicated house and approached it in a very organized, systematic way. He did not make it overly complicated and documented the items he had concerns about very well. He explained his concerns in a very understandable way and did not over emphasize minor issues.

We would use him again and recommend him to others.

Mike and Geri

Post Posted: Aug 15, 2017 6:46 am 
WE LOVE TOM!!!!

This was our first time buying a house and our realtor recommend Tom. I called him and he was able to squeeze us in last minute no problem. He was on time and incredibly thorough!!! You definitely get your money's worth! He is very knowledgeable and walks you through everything he finds. He gives you a detailed report including pictures. Unfortunately the first house we looked at didn't end up working out, but shortly after that we found another one and we of course used Tom again! We will always recommend Valor Home Inspections to anyone that's needs an inspection. Thank you again Tom you're awesome!!!

Mark and Emily ❤️

Last bumped by semperfi0321 on Aug 15, 2017 6:46 am.

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]