add a reply to a business topic to say something about the business

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Harbortouch Point of Sale, Credit Card Systems, & eCommerce
Post Posted: Jun 25, 2018 6:56 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!

Hi, Guys.

I work with Harbortouch, which is a company specializing in Point of Sale solutions and credit card processing systems. While the majority of our work is in hospitality, we now provide our services for most small businesses and smaller retailers.

Here's why you should consider us for your POS Systems:

We have partnered with and been endorsed by Jon Taffer of Bar Rescue, entirely to help streamline restaurants and help business owners get past the headaches they have been encountering.
    We are known for our reliability and user-friendliness.
    We offer our systems with no up-front costs.
    Free 24/7 tech support.
    Free installation.
    Free system upgrades/updates as needed.
    Free credit card processing systems.
    Free training sessions.
    Free warranties for everything you get from us.
    *** We offer to meet or beat any rates you are currently paying for your credit card processing. ***
    As a Shift4 Company, we do have an A+ rating with the BBB.

For those individuals and businesses that don't need a full Point of Sale system, we offer credit card systems that are fully compliant with the changes occurring at the end of June.

Our VX 520 system is also free (as in, totally free). These have: Lower transaction rates; No monthly fees; No annual fees; No catch; No kidding.
    Yes, we still offer to meet or beat any rates from your current credit card processing company.
    We offer other credit card processing systems, including systems that work with your cell phone.

If you are in eCommerce or build websites, you should know that we also offer solutions via authorize.net.

Please check out the links, below, to learn more about us.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Jon Taffer, Bar Rescue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Svmo9HvXbQ
A+ Rating with BBB: https://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/business-reviews/credit-card-processing-services/shift4-payments-llc-in-allentown-pa-235983222
Harbortouch Elite Point of Sale: https://ht_sales_center_production.s3.amazonaws.com/v2/uploads/video_format/357/ios_720p/Elite_POS_Sales_Video-HD__1_.mp4
VX 520: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Harbortouch_Files/VX520.mov

Last edited by RenaissanceLady on Jul 2, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Harbortouch Point of Sale, Credit Card Systems, & eComme
Post Posted: Jun 27, 2018 7:50 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Can you explain a little about how credit processing works? Like, what would a small business have to do to use it and get paid? I've got a friend thats looking to start a small business and we have no experience. Any answer appreciated. Thanks!

Post Posted: Jun 28, 2018 3:16 pm 
Those are some good questions.

If I could stress anything, it's that the changes occurring on June 30th will affect everyone's ability to process credit cards. Merchants may discover that they no longer can take ANY cards, whereas others will start getting hit with extra fines. The new BIN2 Mastercards (Mastercards beginning with the number 2) can only be used with the new terminals.

The good news for your friend is that our VX520 is free to merchants. We also offer to meet or beat any rates he might otherwise be paying. We transfer funds to his bank immediately, funding usually arrives within 1-2 business days depending upon when he closes out of his system.

I hope that answers your questions. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Post Posted: Jul 1, 2018 8:30 pm 
A VX520 is hardware, I gather. I'd assume it connects to any type of internet connection, is that right?

Post Posted: Jul 2, 2018 9:56 am 
You have a choice of connections with the VX520. It offers everything from dial-up, a mix of dial and Ethernet, or dial, Ethernet and GPRS. Dial-up and high-speed Ethernet being common needs. There is also an optional battery that enables mobility because there are no distance constraints.

A quick Google search shows me this sells for $161.00 on Amazon and that's not including the paper receipts, which must always be kept on hand. We send you both and give you free receipt paper as needed. All you do is cover shipping costs, which is much cheaper than paying for the paper and getting free shipping via Amazon, assuming you have Amazon Prime. We still offer to meet or beat any current rates a merchant or business owner is paying for his credit card processing.

This is as close as you will ever get to upgrading your system and making money while doing it.

On its own, the VX520 is ideal for restaurant owners, merchants, and other business owners who do not need a full Point of Sale (POS) system but still need to be current and reliable on their credit card processing system.

Restaurant owners and other small business owners who want to streamline their many processes, improve their efficiency, keep track of inventory (including how many items are left in any specials they may be running), keep track of employees logging in and out, and still have full control over their cash box would be better served with our full POS.

Please let me know what your friend needs for his business so I can make the best recommendation.

As always, my consultations are free and I make myself available to answer any questions that arise at any time.

Post Posted: Jul 9, 2018 9:09 am 
Please let me know if you have other questions.

Last edited by RenaissanceLady on Jul 12, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Jul 11, 2018 11:56 pm 
Thank you! I appreciate your help.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]