It is currently May 26, 2018 4:20 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Sweet American Bull Dog Mix
Post Posted: Feb 3, 2018 10:09 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Hi neighbors -
I'm sharing this on behalf of the rescue where I adopted my boxer. I've had a chance to meet Kiera and she is pretty awesome. I hope we can find her a home!

Kiera is a five and a half year old beautiful & funny American bull dog mix! She is a medium-sized girl but is full of energy, fun and laughs. She is looking for a home where she would be the only dog as she prefers not to share her space or people with other dogs. She has done well with the cat in her foster home so sharing her home with kitties would be okay. Her foster mom has found that this girl loves to walk, hike or run. More simply put she just loves to be active with her people outdoors. Kiera enjoys fetch and she has started some clicker training in her foster home as well. Kiera is house trained and crate trained. Kiera also loves to cuddle and is always looking for a comfy spot to lay her head as you can see in her picture above. Kiera loves people and is a curious soul who is interested in whatever you are doing. Kiera is glad to join in with any activity you will include her in. If you are able to provide this sweet girl a forever home full of adventure and activities please visit https://www.petfinder.com/dog/kiera-393 ... cue-co397/.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]