Post Posted: Jul 5, 2018 4:32 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
EAPL is having an adoption event at: ​

Buster's Pet Supplies in Conifer
Hours: 11am to 2pm
Address: 10875 US Hwy 285 #101, Conifer, CO 80433
Saturday July 7th - Don't miss it!
Busters will have a Red Barn Promo with the manufacturer rep that day too going on!

Here are some of the RSVPs that will be there - be sure to get your applications in now and approved if
you would like to take a fur-kiddo home from the event! https://eapl.com/dog-other-animal-adoption-application/

To see all of our available pets please go to https://eapl.com/available-animals/ We are sure more pups will be stopping by the event. Some of the adult dogs might be Halo maybe around noon and Kona might stop by (has not confirmed) and Dougie might stop by BUT has not confirmed.

Bear & Susie have blue eyes to die for! Bear has long hair.

Mitch has long hair

Hard to believe Odeta and Idly are related to the 3 black dogs but they are the sisters...
Image Image

Then we have some littles... the vet says they are corgi mixes - they are much cuter in person and when you snuggle them lol
Jordy, Elliot, Ivy (f), Ebony (f) and Bruce Wayne
Image Image Image Image

Then we have our single cuties just waiting to be adopted they are so cute! Good thing there is just one of each lol
Creamsicle (pointer mix red and white)

Chewie he is a handsome dude - we think he is a lab with some boxer in him (we do not believe pitty we truly think he is a boxer mix check out his white boxer socks)

Emilee is the sweetest little hound mix girl -we are just not sure of any of her heritage!

“No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich” by Louis Sabin

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]