It is currently Sep 21, 2017 10:34 pm 

Do you or someone you know need some help with a project?
Click here to contact the Neighborhood Action Team.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Flag Man of South Park "dozing off"!!!!!!!!
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2017 10:36 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Park County Sheriffs deputies oversee the County's forceful removal of Flag Man of South Park's debris with bull dozers, Sept. 13, 2017.

Post subject: Re: Flag Man of South Park "dozing off"!!!!!!!!
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2017 11:25 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
This sounds interesting and comical, please tell me more :) Who's is flag man? Dozing off, so funny.

Post Posted: Sep 14, 2017 6:13 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!

Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 7:04 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Unfortunately, it is a sad story, one of mental illness and one man against the system, kind of like Don Quixote.

Sometimes the answer is just no. The more I got to know Mr. Bedigian the more I saw him as a manipulative self serving dreamer (liar). He pulled the heart strings of good people and played them for his own rather narcissistic means. My view of admiration for him in the beginning went sour and in the end I eventually became repulsed by him because he took advantage of really sweet people who mean well. Some county employees were crying when they had to remove his trash. He called it art just to pull on people's heart strings. There were no fountains or sculptures or arrangements. It was approximately 2 acres of tattered American flags, pallets, appliances, styrofoam panels, discarded computers, TVs, timber and other items, all of which were removed. The flags he kept balled up on the ground or hanging in tattered shreds were "properly, respectfully and ceremoniously burned" by the American Legion. The remainder of the debris was disposed of at nearby landfills, and a lien will be put on Bedigian's property to cover Wednesday's operation costs. He still owns another property just up the road. The county paid for him to stay in a motel but he has an apartment in Colorado Springs. He has family and friends a a nice dog. He has blessings that surround him.

He is not a veteran. He is not an artist. And he isn't even a resident of Park County.

Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 9:02 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Belinda wrote:
Unfortunately, it is a sad story, one of mental illness and one man against the system, kind of like Don Quixote.

Sometimes the answer is just no. The more I got to know Mr. Bedigian the more I saw him as a manipulative self serving dreamer (liar). He pulled the heart strings of good people and played them for his own rather narcissistic means. My view of admiration for him in the beginning went sour and in the end I eventually became repulsed by him because he took advantage of really sweet people who mean well. Some county employees were crying when they had to remove his trash. He called it art just to pull on people's heart strings. There were no fountains or sculptures or arrangements. It was approximately 2 acres of tattered American flags, pallets, appliances, styrofoam panels, discarded computers, TVs, timber and other items, all of which were removed. The flags he kept balled up on the ground or hanging in tattered shreds were "properly, respectfully and ceremoniously burned" by the American Legion. The remainder of the debris was disposed of at nearby landfills, and a lien will be put on Bedigian's property to cover Wednesday's operation costs. He still owns another property just up the road. The county paid for him to stay in a motel but he has an apartment in Colorado Springs. He has family and friends a a nice dog. He has blessings that surround him.

He is not a veteran. He is not an artist. And he isn't even a resident of Park County.

I'm watching all the comments on FB lamenting lack of empathy and the Nazis of Park county crushing the little guy et al....Thank you for your perspective.

Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 9:53 am 
It does put a whole different face on this story from what I've seen portrayed on the news.

Neighbors Helping Neighbors

:go broncos:

Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 10:20 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
aspenleaf wrote:
It does put a whole different face on this story from what I've seen portrayed on the news.

And that is a sad but true commentary on the veracity of news broadcasts ... not just national, but local as well.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]