It is currently Apr 29, 2017 7:17 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Antiques Only For Sale
Post Posted: Apr 27, 2017 9:03 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Antiques available for sale in Pine Junction:

1939 Sellers Hoosier Kitchen Cabinet - $875 - This is a 1939 Hoosier kitchen cabinet manufactured by G.I. Sellers and Sons Company. It is a maple on cream color cabinet in outstanding condition. It features the original enamel top, flour bin and bread bin, and even the Seller's "Order Daily Reminder" sheet for groceries. It measures 40" by 22" by 70" and is located in Pine, Colorado. Please contact me with any questions--thanks!

Unique Secretary - $150 - This is a very unique secretary which we used at the base of a bed for storage, but legs could be attached if desired. The top opens up with cubbyholes and three drawers. We have its original key and the bottom has two fine drawers with glass knobs. Dimensions are approximately 32" by 17" by 27". Please contact me with any questions--thanks!

Children's School Desk - $100 - This is a sweet antique children's school desk and is quite petite. It brings back memories of country school! Wood and cast iron with fancy scrolling that reads Burlington. This desk with seat measures 25" by 18" by 27". Please contact me with any questions--thanks!

Last bumped by Messenbrink on Apr 27, 2017 9:03 am.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]