It is currently Mar 24, 2018 9:12 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Collectibles/Household Items For Sale
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2018 10:53 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Collectibles/Household Items available for sale in Pine Junction:

Disney Black Diamond Complete VHS Set - $75 - The Disney Black Diamond Classics Collection includes just 18 movies:
-101 Dalmatians
-Alice in Wonderland
-Beauty and the Beast
-The Fox and the Hound
-The Great Mouse Detective
-The Jungle Book
-Lady and the Tramp
-The Little Mermaid
-Peter Pan
-The Rescuers
-The Rescuers Down Under
-Robin Hood
-Sleeping Beauty
-The Sword in the Stone
According to, the Black Diamond covers are often commended by fans for their uniform style; they also had some of the best art created for Disney home video. I have also included as a bonus what many consider to be a true Disney Masterpiece--Fantasia--along with an original Disney brochure insert and accurate information about Disney Black Diamond VHS Releases. This was our set and every single video has been played recently to make sure it is in good working order. Please contact me with any questions--thanks!

NEW Men's New Selke Leather Hat Handcrafted in New Zealand - $75 - I purchased this hat for my husband while in New Zealand but it was not a good fit for him. This is an awesome hat that has never been worn. It is hand crafted by a company based in Canterbury, New Zealand. This hat is made from brown distressed leather and features a plait and leather chinstrap. A medium size has about a 22 inch circumference. Please contact me with any questions--thanks.

Jinny Lind Style Children's Rocker - $20 - This Jinny Lind style children's rocker is about 27 years old. It is in good condition and children still enjoy sitting in it to watch a movie or read. It was made by Nelson Juvenile Products of Dothan, Alabama, and measures 29 inches in height to the top of the backrest. Please contact me with any questions--thanks!

NEW Zimasilk 100% Silk Pillowcase - $20 - This silk pillowcase measures 20" by 30" and comes in a white gift box with all the tags. The pillowcase remains sealed and the box was opened just for a photo. Please contact me with any questions--thanks.

NEW Lexus Logo Pink Travel Bottle - $10 - I received this Lexus travel bottle when I was the successful bidder at a nonprofit fundraiser. Perhaps someone else can use it--ladies who love their Lexus I suspect! It is new and has never been used. It measures about 9" tall and 2 1/2" in diameter and it is pink! Please contact me with any questions--thanks.

Last bumped by Messenbrink on Mar 15, 2018 10:53 am.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]