It is currently Apr 25, 2017 4:09 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Household Items for Sale
Post Posted: Apr 19, 2017 11:38 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Household Items for sale in Pine Junction:

Set of 4 Leaded Crystal Glasses - $10 - This set of four leaded crystal clear glasses measures 6" tall and 2 3/4" in diameter with a 12 ounce capacity. The set is in excellent condition with no chips, cracks or scoring. Please contact me with any questions--thanks.

Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor - $10 - Brushed Stainless Steel 21 ounce capacity Food Processor
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor is a compact chopper/grinder food processor with a two speed stainless steel reversible blade and 21-ounce capacity. Dimensions are 4.63 in. x 6.25 in. x 8.00 in. Dishwasher-safe parts. Spatula and an instruction/recipe book included.

Wine Charms - $5 - This set of six wine charms has never been used. I just don't entertain guests much, so they have been on top of a wine rack and maybe somebody else can use them. Please contact me with any questions--thanks.

Last bumped by Messenbrink on Apr 19, 2017 11:38 am.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]