It is currently Mar 22, 2017 3:55 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: User Manuals
Post Posted: Feb 16, 2017 1:52 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
A friend of mine recently passed away, and I’m finally getting her household contents organized to a point that I can begin to sell them. Following is a list of six user manuals that I am selling for $4 each, and two Adobe digital classroom packages, with CDs, that are $10 each. If interested in any or all of these items, message me and we can meet if you’re in the local U.S. 285 area. If items need to be shipped, there will be additional shipping charges. Cash only. No returns.

Adobe Photoshop for photographers, a professional image editor’s guide, Martin Evening, 2009, $4
Digital retouching and compositing: photographers’ guide, David D. Busch, 2003, $4
Magic Lantern Guides, Nikon N90s F90X manual, Michael Huber, 1999, $4
Mastering digital printing, Harald Johnson, 2003, $4
Mastering digital SLR photography, David D. Busch, 2005, $4
The Photoshop CS2 book for digital photographers, Scott Kelby, 2005, $4
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 digital classroom, a complete training package (includes CD), 2009, $10
Adobe InDesign CS4 digital classroom, a complete training package (includes CD), 2009, $10

If you’re interested more in gardening and cookbooks, I will be posting a list of those in the next several days, so continue to keep an eye on the classifieds.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]