It is currently Feb 19, 2018 1:06 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: New women's Black Diamond Spark downhill ski gloves sz Med
Post Posted: Feb 14, 2018 9:30 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
For sale, new women's 2017-18 Black Diamond Spark ski gloves. Size Medium, super warm and cozy. I literally wore these for an hour, they are too warm for what I needed (backcountry skiing). These gloves retail for $80, I am selling them for $50, which is a great deal given that they are essentially brand new. I still have the tags, but they are no longer attached, as per photo. Message me if interested. Pick up at Conifer King Soopers. Cash only. See below for Black Diamond's description:

For deep laps at the ski area, remote backcountry tours and everything in between, the Black Diamond Women's Spark Gloves combine a premium construction with ample dexterity and a soft, cozy feel. Featuring a super-tough goat leather shell with a BDry waterproof insert and added EVA padding, the Spark stands up to wet storms, rogue tree branches, and the prolonged abuse of the skiing life. A buttery-soft fleece lining and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation keep your hands toasty and comfortable, while the hook-and-loop wrist closure keeps snow out and makes for a secure fit.
100% waterproof BDry insert
Full goat leather shell with hook-and-loop closure
Fixed lining features super-soft fleece and 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
EVA padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection
Goat leather palm and palm patch

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]