It is currently Sep 24, 2018 3:19 am 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Playskool Rose Petal Cottage (Playhouse) $60
Post Posted: Sep 20, 2018 1:14 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
This is a fabric covered playhouse. Very charming cottage soft safe materials. It is colored in pastels with ivy and flowers. They don't make this model anymore so they are selling on ebay for $100. to $479.the most expensive is brand new in sealed box. I was thinking someone local might like to buy it so you would not pay shipping on top of the higher prices. If it does not sell I will go to ebay. $60.

Condition is like new because only played with for a year and indoors only and non smoking house. Nothing is frayed, torn or marked on. Truly in mint condition. Nothing is missing. It is recommended for 3+ yrs.
43" tall at center peak, 30" tall at outside edges, 37' wide at bottom and 18" deep. Those dimensions apply to each of two sections. Has a Dutch door that opens, 3 windows with curtains, chimney and freestanding stove. Each of the 2 pieces is considered a room when set up next to each other as a 2 sided play area. But can be set up also as a complete house. When you need to store to the side they nest one inside the other so that it only takes up half the space if not playing with it.

No parts are missing except instructions which I downloaded since I do not know which moving box they are in. When I put it together for pictures I left it together. It is not hard to put together but it takes thought and some time.

Located in Bailey off of 43. Call 303-838-7283 or PM.

the picture below is how you make it take up less space when not being used.

Last bumped by kjohns on Sep 20, 2018 1:14 pm.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]