It is currently Jun 27, 2017 6:17 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: ISO Housing to Rent
Post Posted: May 2, 2017 9:28 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
One or two bedroom house, cabin, apartment on the 285 corridor from Conifer to Bailey. Must allow for two quiet, obedient, mature dogs and one well mannered gentleman cat. Ideally with washer/dryer hookups and a yard for my dogs which will never be left out when I am not at home.

Im a mature single adult woman. I dont smoke (anything). I am self employed and have impeccable work and personal references. I have lived and worked in this community since 2003. I am intelligent, responsible, trustworthy and conscientious.

My lease in my current situation is up at the end of May 2017. I like where I currently live but am seeking something more affordable to try to improve my financial circumstances.

If you are a property owner, tired of careless or inconsiderate tenants or know someone with a rental situation in search of a person who will respect that property, please contact me via PM with your contact info. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Last bumped by JMiller on May 2, 2017 9:28 am.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]