NEW SHELTER FUND!!! - Matching Funds thru Nov 19th
Click here for more information

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: Dec 14, 2016 12:34 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Sorry I missed last week, but the weather kept me at home. I was quite busy with the dogs today, so didn't get too many photos of the cats. I did get some.

edited 12/27/16 - removed photos

Thanks for looking everyone. If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt a cat forever, please give one of these guys a chance. Come by the shelter to visit with them.

Post Posted: Dec 15, 2016 9:56 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Great update! Thank you!

Post Posted: Dec 21, 2016 12:36 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks again Musiciansfriend.

This continues where the 'dogs' topic left off :) There were two very special and loving special needs kitties. I apologize, but didn't get the name of the one that is paralyzed, since born. S/he is so sweet and loving, it is amazing how she makes it around. Clementine has the missing eye, I think he came with a bad eye and had surgery done. He is also very sweet and loving. The kittens names are 1) Stormy, he is the cage climber/brown tabby 2) Chipmunk is the very cute black and white 3) Ginger she is the very unique black/orange tabby head 4) Turnip she is the orange tabby with white chest 5) Parsnip he is the orange tabby. The Russian Blue names are Mia for the frighten looking one, she is so much better, last week, she didn't come out when I went in. I apologize, didn't get the names of the two younger blues, they are so loving and fun. The black kitties names are Charcol and Speeder, both female. The tuxedo cat's name is Cole and he is quite handsome. Caramel is self explanatory :)

edited 1/11/2017 -- removed photos

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas plus a healthy, happy and prosperous 2017. And that lots of kittens and cats get loving forever homes.

Post Posted: Dec 21, 2016 9:26 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I hope the same! They are all very special and I would adopt every single one if I could. You're doing such a huge service for the equally amazing IMHS. We are very lucky to have them up here, doing what they do. Merry Christmas!

Post Posted: Dec 28, 2016 12:17 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks Musiciansfriend.

I spent most of my time with the kittens in the extra room today. We had a fun time. A couple of people also came in to visit. Ryan who tries to socialize the cats, she enjoyed playing with the kittens while I did photos. I had quite a few shots, so I put them into sets. I hope you all enjoy.

edited on 1/18/2017 -- removed photos

Happy New Year Everyone.

Post Posted: Jan 12, 2017 2:28 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
There were quite a few cats today and all of them very friendly and nice. I hope you enjoy the photos and get a chance to visit with the cats.

I'm in the big cage behind the desk and I love being loved and pet. I'm a super nice cat.

I'm also in the big cage with that beautiful full coat black cat

Cole here, people say I have a mustache. I say at least I don't have to shave it.

I'm bored

Here I am with Mia again, I really like her

Here I am, Mia, no wonder Cole likes me so much. I'm too sexy for my Cole.

Bambi here, I'm a special needs cat, but I think I do better than the most healthiest cat. Please don't let that discourage you, because I'm not just a special needs cat, but I am a very special cat.

Hey lady, if you are going to take photos, why don't you open up. Don't worry about Toby, he will wake up.

Can't you tell Toby just woke up. I'm Milo and we are just ten month old male kitties. Aren't we just the cutest kitties you have ever seen?

I'm Gritle. I'm not sure if I'm doing yoga or pilates, either way it works for me. Needless to say I'm quite an attractive female cat.

My name is Josh and I'm an extremely friendly male cat, and not to brag, but quite handsome and the softest hair you ever felt.

Maybe you remember us, Turnip and Chipmunk. Chipmunk is in the back, then it is all me, Turnip.

BC here, quite a friendly male fellow I am.

They call me Diamond. I'm a very friendly, quite attractive, loving female cat.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos, thanks for looking. If you or anyone is interested in adopting a cat or kitten, please stop by and visit with these guys, you may find the one you want.

Post Posted: Jan 18, 2017 8:22 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
All the cats at the shelter were so neat today. Toulouse, stole my heart, very cool cat. Then again, they all are.

Caramel here. I love being pet and I'm quite beautiful.

I'm in the big cage with Caramel. I love being pet too, but not when someone is busy trying to take my photo.

I'm also in the big cage with Caramel. I really love being pet and I counldn't care less what else you are doing.

Bambi here and I decided to come out for my photos, today. I was born paralyzed, but get around pretty well. The person that adopts me needs to understand that I am a special cat and may need their help, so it will need to be a special person that adopts me.

This is me stretching out to pet, until Toulouse came over for his attention

Yep, that is me Toulouse, I just love attention and really really love being pet. I don't get all huffy and puffy like some other cats do when they get pet too much. I never used my claws the whole time the lady was petting me. I really love getting my photo taken.

This is a tattoo on my belly, they do this to show I've been fixed. I just love being pet on my belly, too.

Cole here. The photo below shows what I think of mice

Pretty sure I can fit one in my mouth

This is what I think of people, see I'm a very nice cat so don't let my scary photos scare you away - I was actually only yawning in the photos.

Diamond here. I also love being pet.

Thanks for looking everyone. If anyone is interested in adopting a cat, please stop by and consider one of the cats at the shelter.

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7