NEW SHELTER FUND!!! - Matching Funds thru Nov 19th
Click here for more information

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Feb 4, 2017 10:33 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Scout here, the lady with the camera finally put the video together that my teacher, Susan, took of me. It shows how I am learning how to be a puppy and a happy dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQOfE_dGSsk

Post Posted: Feb 8, 2017 11:39 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Molly got adopted by someone with a lot of acres out near Jefferson. So far so good. Four new dogs came in last Friday and one is already adopted. They are all very sweet and appear to be good dogs. Cranberry is quite the professional burier, I included a short video as I was just amazed. The first photos try to capture her burying the red toy, it was long, so when she put it in the hole, she actually then folded it so it would fit all the way in. I then tried to play with the big orange ball with her and I assume she liked it so she also buried that one. There was one other stuffed toy that she had no interest in burying, wish she could tell me why.

Just want to quickly mention, I won't be able to do photos next week as I will be visiting with my Mom :)

edited on 3/2/2017 - removed photos due to adoptions and updated photos -- Iris, Mom of puppies, was adopted and doing well :)

Thanks for looking everyone and as always if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt a dog, please give one of these guys a chance.

Gia McNerney
Amateur Photographer Volunteer

Open 7 days/week 11am to 4pm | Open til 7pm Weds
(Closed on major holidays)

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

http://imhs.org
Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
IMHS Second Chance Thrift Shop
Open Tues-Sun 10:30-6:00
303-816-2471

Post Posted: Feb 22, 2017 9:23 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Here are photos of the new dogs at IMHS today. I was told everyone else is potentially adopted. Please forgive any photos showing my blue nail polish, my 11 year old niece painted my nails while visiting my family.

edited on 3/8/2017 -- removed photos due to adoptions and updates

Thanks for looking everyone. If you or anyone is interested in any of these wonderful guys, please contact IMHS.

Gia McNerney
Volunteer Photographer

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
303-816-2471

Post Posted: Mar 2, 2017 6:11 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Sorry posting so late was caught up in stuff. Molly came back, this is the second try out, hopefully the third is a charm. She really needs a one/two person or family with teenagers and someone patient to understand her. She is pretty much a couch potato when she is finally comfortable somewhere, but she needs time to get comfortable with someone. If you know anyone like that, please let them know about Molly.

Iris (aka Mom, Storm, Scout) was adopted and from what I'm told doing well. Keeping fingers crossed it continues.

I was told 13 dogs were being transferred to the shelter this afternoon. Four adults and 9 puppies. Four of the puppies will be going to foster as they are just 6 weeks old. I will get their photos next Wednesday for whoever is remaining :)

edited on 3/15/2017 - removed photos due to updates

Thanks for looking everyone. If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please stop by IMHS to check out their dogs.

Gia McNerney
Volunteer Photographer

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
303-816-2471

Post Posted: Mar 9, 2017 12:23 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
When I first arrived, not all the new dogs were there. Then five of the new dogs returned after getting fixed. So they were kinda mellow, which when taking photos of puppies helps some. There are two dogs that were already adopted, but I also included their photos at the end. I didn't get one of Molly as she went for a ride and walk in the park with a volunteer family. All the dogs are super sweet and just really neat.

edited on 3/22/17 -- removed photos due to adoptions and updated ones

Thanks for looking everyone. If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt a dog, please give one of these guys a chance.

Gia McNerney
Volunteer Photographer

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
303-816-24

Post Posted: Mar 15, 2017 10:22 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
It was full at IMHS today, there were 11 dogs, so a lot of photos. All these guys are very adoptable, very sweet and loveable. Please visit with them so you can get to know them.

My name is Dallas. I was pretty out of it last week when my photo was taken so wasn't so thrilled about the camera pointing at me. I'm a super sweet girl and love being pet.

I'm Poe and last week I was about to go with a volunteer family for a walk in a park. It was fun and I behaved. I'm real sweet and loveable.

Here we are having fun, don't worry we are just playing. We are very friendly dogs and we've become really good friends.

Molly here. I've been here since October, I'm just waiting for that right home. It would be best in a quiet home with just loving adults that understand a dog that needs time to get to know someone.

The lady says I'm a star so I deserve a star cookie.

I'm Cyan, a super sweet female and still a puppy. It would be nice to get a home where I can learn to grow up to be a good dog. I love to play and play and I also love to play.

I'm Brawler, a super sweet male and also still a puppy. I also love playing, too. Me and Cyan hang out together a lot, but I would get along with anyone. Here I am saying hello to some people that were visiting.

Angora here. I'm being held by one of the nice volunteers that help take care of us here at the shelter. I'm a super sweet female puppy. I don't mouth like many puppies, but I sure love being petted and loved. I'm very pretty as you can see.

B-Lona here. Well, someone tried me out, but I wasn't very nice to their nice lab. The lab didn't even bother me, but I just knew that lab was going to start stepping on me or something. Probably best if I'm an only dog or maybe another dog I woudn't clash with. Sometimes animals just don't click and then sometimes we find that perfect dog.

I used to be so overweight, but now I'm healthy and quite good looking.

Here we are Sandy and Sunny with Susan. We really like Susan.

Hey, Curious George here, can someone please get me out of Sherlock's mouth?

Aww, he is always complaining. I've been adopted and I am supposed to be picked up tomorrow to go to my new home. I can't wait, I hope I am a good dog and we are all happy together.
This is a girl that was visiting the shelter. I was letting her know I have already been adopted and going home tomorrow.

I'm Oreo and I am pending an adoption. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm a super sweet dog that will make a wonderful pet - I hope. I really like Susan, too, she held me for my photo.

I almost got her. I love french kissing.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos and thanks for looking. If you or anyone you know is interested in adopting, please visit with these guys and maybe one of them will be for you or someone you know.

Gia McNerney
Volunteer Photographer

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
303-816-2471

Post Posted: Mar 22, 2017 10:44 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
There were four new puppies at the shelter today. These puppies came in the other week and went to foster until they were old enough to get fixed. All four of the puppies were very sweet. The rest of the guys are great and just waiting for that perfect home.

Dallas here, not so camera shy anymore. I realize now the lady is just trying to help us get adopted.

Poe here, I was never camera shy. I actually like to be photo'd.

Here we are together, we turned out to be good shelter friends.

Molly here. I love when we get together, because then I get in my favorite position for belly rubs.

Sandy and Sunny here. Surprised we are still here, maybe people just don't think we are mountain dogs? You can always pretend we are cats.

Aren't I a handsome guy?

They call me Ellie Mae and I am a very sweet girl.

They call me Peggy Sue. I am also a very sweet girl.

I'm Billy Bob and also very sweet, but I'm a boy.

I'm Betty Lou and like the others very sweet and a girl.

Cyan here and they threw me in with all these puppies. Sure they look sweet now, but just wait for the rest of the photos. Even though I'm the oldest, these little guys are giving me a run for my money, especially little Betty Lou and I thought I was mouthy.

See here they start

Don't listen to Cyan, we are just sweet little puppies

I'm telling you, listen to me, look he is looking for the cookie you gave me, so please give me another

Thanks

See I knew it, look, they are at it now

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed. Please if you or anyone you know is interested in adopting a dog or puppy, please stop by and visit with these guys, you won't be sorry.

Gia McNerney
Volunteer Photographer

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
303-816-2471