It is currently Nov 21, 2017 2:05 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: May 2, 2017 4:43 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Thank you for sharing this, Gia! I am Sheaffer's Mom and we just love him so much! He is on the cat condo watching hummingbirds as I type this. We still have one kitty, Cheyenne, who is not loving her new brother, but we have enough space that they can remain mostly apart. He is such a snuggler and has livened up our household of older fur babies and people So much!

Post Posted: May 2, 2017 4:59 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
:love: :love: :love:

Post Posted: May 2, 2017 5:02 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
He sure seems like such a special guy!

Post Posted: May 4, 2017 1:54 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Lots of different kinds of cats today. It was busy all around at the shelter. The photos didn't come out as good as I would like, but it is not the cats fault, I was too much in a hurry and didn't get to spend the time I would've liked with them.

edited on 5/24/17 -- removed photos

Thanks for looking everyone and hope you enjoyed. They are all really neat cats so if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt a cat, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: May 10, 2017 11:14 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
There was quite a few cats at the shelter. They are all pretty friendly. Some are still a little shy, but I'm sure they will come around.

They call me Tinkerbell. I'm an older female cat and more experienced than most. I loved being pet by the lady.

I'm Dexter, still considered quite young. I'm in the big cage with the cougar, Tinkerbell. She picks on me, but I know she likes me.

How could she resist such a handsome face.

Hummus here. Still enjoying life, now I hardly even blink when the lady goes to pet my head.

Beandip, aka The Hulk according to the lady. Here I am cleaning myself, I'm a pretty clean guy. Look at my fur coloring, isn't it unique?

This is my mysterious type photo

I am a little shy, but getting much better. Not sure of people just yet and definitely not happy about the lady with the big black thing pointing at me.

I'm also a little shy, but the lady didn't spend enough time with me. My name is Aston and I'm quite a handsome guy.

I am not shy and enjoyed being pet by the lady. I hope the photos show how beautiful I am. My name Edna and I'm quite an attractive lady.

Hey lady, my name is Aladdin, would you come over and pet me?

Yes, perfect

purrrr, yes, right behind the ear

Hey, I was just trying to get to sleep, you started too late

Hi, I'm a little shy, but getting to know people more and more

Same goes for me

Bandit here, it's been a long time since I've seen you. You need to come up to the thrift store more often.

Nute also here in the thrift store. I think you first met me in the shelter. I agree with Bandit, the thrift store has so much to offer especially me and Bandit.

I'll be waiting on my favorite chair for when you come next

Thanks for looking. As always, if you or someone you know is looking to adopt a cat, please give one of these cats a chance.

Post Posted: May 24, 2017 9:47 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I photo'd the cats first today and I got to spend a lot of time with them. I'm almost thinking I should do only one species a week, but just can't resist. It's all the work after that makes me say I should. I enjoyed meeting all the cats today.

Tiger here. I stayed in my den while the lady took photos, but she got me anyway. I'm very friendly and showed her this when she reached in and petted me.

Daisy here just scratching at my wonderful scratch pad. I like to keep my nails in shape.

My name is Mancos and my photo does not do me justice at all. I am quite the lover. I just wanted to sit on the lady's lap and hug her the whole time, but she said I needed to get down so she can spend time with the others.

Bambi here. I always get some new cats in with me. They are all pretty cool and when any of them get too close, I make sure I let them know to stay away. I do like the lady and I give her kisses all the time, but sometimes she pets me too long or not just right, so I let her know and if she continues, I have to really let her know. She usually stops right away and then we are good.

I am very clean, see how I clean myself.

They call me Tanner. Lady, are you going to try and pet me again? I'm a bit shy and well, I'm just not sure yet. Notice I say 'yet'.

I'm Buddy. I was also very shy like Tanner, but I realize that it is so much better to have people pet and love on ya. We came from a hoarder situation and well, it became hard for us to get any attention.

Notice how gentle I am with my claws, I can shake the lady's finger without even a scratch

Come and visit with us.

Cosmos here. I'm in the kitty pen with the hoarder cats. They are pretty neat. Schneider really likes me. Notice I was sleeping until the lady came over waving the big black thing over my head.

See, soon as Schneider saw I was waking up, she started rubbing her tail all over me.

Sure I like Cosmos, but he doesn't have to brag so much about it. I'm still a little shy, but getting better. I watch how all the other cats are pet and it makes me want to be.

Ok lady, this isn't funny. Shadow here and the only reason I look like this is because the lady was petting me so much and then she took the photo. So, it is true, this is a paparazzi photo.

I love stretching. Fred here. I'm a friendly cat and I think quite handsome.

Barney here, I'm super friendly and I know I'm quite handsome. We are buds.

Tats still here. I know I'm an older cat, but I've heard some people like older cats. I hope that someone comes along.

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if interested in any of these guys or share if you know of anyone that is looking to adopt a cat. Thanks for taking the time to check these guys out.

Post Posted: Jun 14, 2017 9:05 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I was able to get to the shelter today for some photos. All the cages were full, very nice cats. The shy ones are becoming braver and more curious.

Hi, I came in very matted. I was shaven and now I'm so much more comfortable. I love having my bare body pet.

They call me Luna, I love being pet, too.

I love being brushed, don't I look great.

Cosmos here playing with my sparkly ball. The lady kept trying to pet me, but I would rather play and watch everyone.

I love being pet. I'm in the big cage with the other cats. Tanner came over to watch the lady pet me.

I'm Tanner. Yes, I was watching my friend being pet and was curious about it. Then she just started petting me 'what', I just wanted to watch, but it felt good.

I'm Schoochie also in the big cage. I'm still a little shy, but not so much anymore.

Buddy here, I love watching and observing. Being in the big cage keeps me entertained.

Buck here, sorry for the busy photo, but I was trying to break out of my cage.

Edward here with my friend Susan. Everyone keeps saying how much they all love me. I am a neat cat, that is for sure.

They call me oreo and my friend is behind me. We are both really nice cats and love being pet.

I'm Niner and Oreo is also my friend. He is right, we both love being pet.

Just us two kittens, but there are more in here with us. We are the lucky ones to be by the glass. Hard to keep us in when we stampede the door.

I'm in the upper level condos and I was tapping on the lady's head when she was photo'ing the kittens. Hey, check me out.

Did you really have to wake me for this? At least give me a few pets.

Reba here, they call me a russian blue. I'm never rushing around and I'm very happy, not blue, so not sure why they call me that.

Thanks for looking and if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Jul 4, 2017 5:15 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Peggy, who adopted Sheaffer. Sheaffer is the cat that came into the shelter with crushed leg and it had to be amputated. For a long time we thought he was feral and then he came out of his shell and Peggy fell in love with him. His story is a few pages back.

Peggy let me know they also adopted a puppy from IMHS recently, Otis. He and his siblings were living under a truck without a Mom. Well, Otis and Sheaffer love each other. She sent me two videos to share --

https://youtu.be/1OEXGWNM-Eo

https://youtu.be/A_sYEzkBOyE

On another note, back to my routine and should be doing photos of the cats at the shelter tomorrow, but resealing our wood floor so not sure if I'll be able to publish tomorrow, too, but if not, will soon.

Post Posted: Jul 7, 2017 3:05 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
These photos are from Wednesday, but didn't have a chance to post until now. It was a full house, some kittens. There is a cat there that was thrown out a car and saved by the person driving behind them, don't know the whole story, but Bob is doing well and quite friendly. Please always call the shelter if interested in adopting -- 303-838-2668.

Tanner here, getting friendlier, but still a little shy.

Oats here. I love having my tummy rubbed. I'm a super sweet male cat, I love giving kisses.

Not to mention, I'm quite handsome and a very big cat.

Peaches here. I also love being pet. I'm a super handsome large male cat.

Cassie here. I'm still a bit shy, but I do enjoy being pet. I'm an attractive sweet female cat.

I'm Royal and sometimes I do feel that I am. I'm the one that had my fur shaved due to mats, it is growing back slowly, but soon I will be a fluffy black cat. Just think you won't have to brush me for awhile, see, there are some good points to it.

Tennessee here and no I didn't come from Tennessee. I'm a very sweet male cat. I also do tricks like put my ears sideways to fit in small places.

See, they are back to normal now

They call me Piper. I'm a very sweet male cat.

And quite handsome.

They call me Bob. I had quite an experience for my old age. I was thrown out a car window, some people can be so cruel, sucks. Anyway, doing better and happy I was rescued. I know all people aren't bad, so I do love being pet and loved on.

These scratching posts can also be used to scratch my head.

Even for as old and as broken up as I am, I am quite a handsome guy.

Niner and Oreo here. We do love each other, we are like brothers. Hey lady can you open up the window?

I told you that Niner was type A personality and all he wanted was out.

What, that's not true, hey, can you just open the door just a little more?

Kittens, we were told everyone loves kittens. I wonder what type of cats we will grow up to be.

I wonder if I can make it.

Thanks for looking everyone. If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Jul 12, 2017 11:38 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Many cats at the shelter today and so many more came in before I left. Mostly kittens came in today. Please call the shelter if you or anyone is interested in adopting --- 303-838-2668

Have you ever seen a prettier face?

I'm too sexy for my body.

Here is a closeup with my serious look.

Here is my, please pet me look.

I'm in here with sexy, aren't I lucky. I actually don't think sexy realizes I'm even here.

I'm also in here with sexy and I like it better he doesn't know I'm here. I have a very intense stare, I talk with my eyes.

Hey, what are you doing over here?

This is what I think of sexy

This is what a cat looks like when in deep thought.

This is what a cat looks like when being a cat.

Hi

How about petting me?

What's up.

Yep, I'm real.

I can lip sync.

Hey, can you pet me?

Now, that's what I'm talking about.

Remember me, Cosmos.

Very petite.

Just hanging out watching the show.

Is the show over?

This stretch feels so good.

I eat chihuahuas.

Bambi here.

Thanks for looking and if you or anyone is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Many neat cats at the shelter, many you may recognize, too. Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if interested in any of these guys.

Macaroni, just hanging out enjoying myself.

OK, I know I look crazy, but I'm playing.

This is me climbing and stretching so I get big.

Just waiting for you to pet me.

Just missing the 5 foot 2, otherwise I have the blond hair and the blue eyes.

I know I look funny, but it's the photo.

Would you mind if I take over your house?

Just kidding - wink, wink.

Cosmos is my name and cosmic eyes is my game.

Hi, I tried to escape.

They call me Aladdin. I love playing and being pet. I do forget about my claws.

Ahhh, the door is open.

Ahhh, the petting begins.

What's up over there.

Thanks for checking these guys out and if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Aug 2, 2017 9:45 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Cosmos still here. I'm cool with it, but I think someone else is missing out.

Piper here. I'm pretty mischievious and like to have fun. I bet you can't do this.

Well, maybe you can do that, but you definitely can't do this.

I can be good sometimes.

Whoa, what is the huge thing on your face, lady?

So are you going to let me out or what?

Really, you want me to try and get that from you?

I would rather you just let me out.

Hey, what are you doing?

I think I can make it out of here.

Hey, why do you keep pushing me back in?

Those two are always at it.

I'm so sexy.

We live in the penthouse.

I love my belly pet.

Tats still here. I know I'm an old lady, but I can still make a great companion. Please think about me, if you are looking for an older cat.

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed. Please support IMHS and become a member.

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next