It is currently Sep 21, 2017 10:31 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Aug 17, 2017 12:38 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Had the pleasure of doing photos of Nuka at the agility course today. He took it quite slow as it was very new to him, but he did great. It was a full house today at IMHS. Jake was adopted, which was great to hear. Max is also adopted and will be going to his new home soon, also great news. If interested in any of these guys, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668.

Cookie here. I'm a super sweet girl, very smart and love people. What more can a person ask for?

Sometimes I clean my nose with my tongue.

I'm quite attractive.

I think I could be a model.

Spanky here. I know I look strange, but it is because this huge plastic thing is stuck on my head and no one is taking it off me.

I really hate this thing, it keeps getting in the way of petting, licking and mauling people. Pooeeyyy.

Striker here. I'm very new, just came this weekend. I'm a super sweet male and love being pet and loved.

and having my belly rubbed.

and just hanging out with you.

So, come by and see me.

Arrow here and I'm a super sweet girl. I love being with people and will sit on your lap if you let me.

Just a little to the left, I love having my belly rubbed.

I'm quite beautiful and in very good shape.

Just a wink in hopes you come by and get to know me.

Here I am, Nuka, at the agility course. I did have fun, not sure what they were having me do, but they were all cheering me on and the treats were great.

Here is a video that also has slideshows of all my moves at the agility course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3h2_b0161g

Thanks for looking and as always if you or someone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Aug 30, 2017 11:36 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
It was a full house today. Lots of photos of some very neat dogs. All very friendly and adoptable, but as with all shelter dogs it requires patience and understanding. If interested in any of these guys, please call the shelter at 303-838-2668.

My name is Hawk and I am far from a hawk. I not only can't fly, but I have this stupid thing on my head. I doubt any hawk would wear one of these. I'm told it is only temporary, because I can't stop playing with my stiches. Yes, my reproduction days are over.

At least I can still take treats.

Mmmm, that was good.

Rosebud here. I'm a very sweet girl, but still quite shy. I'm also pretty young so hopefully I can get over my past.

They call me Phoebe. I'm quite a serious girl, so none of that 'guchi guchi goo' stuff with me. I'm a very nice and very well behaved girl. Here I am with the flash.

And a softer me, without flash.

They call me Booster. I'm a very excitable guy, because I just love people so much. I finally calmed down enough for some photos, mostly because of belly rubs and treats.

Mmmm, that was good.

Flynn here. I am a bit like Booster, crazy with love for people where belly rubs and treats help me stay calm.

Love belly rubs, puts me into a tranquil state.

Come visit me and get to know me. I heard the cats talking about staring into the camera and hypnotizing the readers, so I'm hoping it will work for me.

Bow and Indie here. We are really good buds.

I'm Indie and I will be going home soon with my new family. I'm very excited about it, but also sad, because I know Bow will really miss me.

I will miss Indie, but I'm a super nice dog, so I bet I'll be going to a new family one day, too.

Can we all fit in the photo?

I am definitely the smartest one in here.

Are we going to play soon?

Little do all the cats and dogs know, in order to hypnotize, you need at least one 'sky blue' eye.

Post Posted: Sep 6, 2017 6:16 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I was wondering if you ever get them . We want one but don't want to spend 2000.00 for one. I am registered on a couple of big dog rescues but nothing really has worked. I was also wondering what the pup was with the 1 blue eye. So adorable. Thanks Trish

Post Posted: Sep 7, 2017 2:44 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Smokey sent you a PM, not sure what you mean.

I had the pleasure of doing photos at the agility with many of the volunteers, so lots of photos put into a video/slideshow. Pheobe and Flynn each got a chance to go. They both did wonderful and had a good time. It was a very full house at the shelter, so lots of photos there, too. Before I left, three young dogs came in. They are rescues from Texas due to hurrican harvey.

I want to mention for those that check out these weekly photos I won't be able to do photos until sometime in November. All is good, just have to take this time for life stuff. I will miss meeting and visiting all these guys, but not the late nights of figuring out which photo to post :). See you in November, unless someone else jumps in to post some photos ;)

If interested in any of these wonderful guys, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668.

Rosebud here. I am a very playful and neat girl.

See, I can relax, too.

Hey, what are you doing up there?

That's better, now people can see me and I can tell them my name, Bow. I'm a very playful and loving girl. I have fun with Rosebud, we are pretty good friends.

Nessa here. I am the dog that was found by Meridan Trail. I'm a really good girl, well, a bit older than that, but a woman should never tell her age.

Look how beatiful my lashes are.

These young ones in here with me are very entertaining, but they can get to be a little too much. Although, they are good dogs.

Hawk here and my collar of shame is gone. Life is good, no more stiches and I love this toy.

I can lip sync. They lady was too tired to put a funny video with me singing.

Stop by and visit with me, maybe I'll sing to you.

Booster here. The lady mixed me up with Flynn last week, but now she got it straight. She said I'm impossible to take photos, because all I want to do is sit on her - notice I didn't say lap.

That thumb tastes good, but do you have any treats.

That is better.

Rucker here. People are so amazed by my blue eye. Lots of people have two blue eyes and no one is impressed with that, what is that all about.

Steely here. I have two brown eyes and I'm very impressed about it, at least I don't look like an alien.

Sage here. I just love to play and be on someone's lap.

Thanks for the treat.

Hey guys, I found where she stashes the treats.

They named me Mayhem and no I don't sell Allstate insurance. Although it surely is needed where I came from. I'm one of so many dogs that are being rescued from that stupid hurricane they named harvey.

They named me Chaos, probably because I am so silly and playful. I was also rescued from the disaster that happened down in Texas.

Nicco is the name they gave me. Even though I'm a year old, I'm a much more mature dog than those silly young ones. I'm really shy right now, but it takes me longer to feel comfortable somewhere and I only just got here. I'm also a rescue from the hurrican harvey attack.

Nicco is right, we do love to play.

Geez, can you keep it down?

Hey, do you see what I see?

See what I mean about those two?

I'm a much calmer and more dignified kind of guy.

I finally took one of the lady's treats. She isn't so bad.

Pheobe here. I was one of the lucky ones that got to go to the agility course. It was a lot of fun, check out my photos/video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8b5zE7gU0E

Flynn here, not Booster. She made a mistake last week. I also got to go to the agility course and it was a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbt8gza7kmg

Hope everyone enjoyed. If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance. Thanks.

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13