It is currently Sep 21, 2017 10:33 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: Aug 9, 2017 10:18 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Lots of cats and kittens at the shelter. Below are photos of some of the cats/kittens at IMHS. They are so nice to be with. Aladdin is such a lover. Please call IMHS if interested in any of these guys or to inquire about any of the other cats/kittens -- 303-838-2668.

Aladdin and yes, I am quite the lover. I wish the lady could've stayed in here with me all day, but she kept saying she had others to see.

Tenessee here, nope never was there, just was a good name for me.

Cassie here, I'm the female with the beautiful blue eyes. I'm becoming less and less shy each day.

Tanner here. I'm in love with Cassie and I'm pretty sure she loves me, too.

Bambi, just hanging out under the shelf.

Piper here. Can I play with you? I promise not to bite too hard.

Hey, everyone, the door is open!

Wait, don't close it.

Look the door is open again.

Pooey on you. Why do you always close the door?

These are all my food bowls, just waiting for dinner.

All these cats in here drive me crazy.

No, I'm not looking for trouble.

Hi, will you pet me?

I'm a super sweet cat and just love people.

Just relaxing here.

Want to rub my belly?

Hey, what's up?

Thanks for looking and if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these wonderful guys a chance.

Post Posted: Aug 17, 2017 12:52 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
It was a full house at IMHS today. I'm told there are a lot of kittens, but they are not ready for adoption. Please just call and ask if interest in any of these really neat cats - 303-838-2668.

So, which photo do you prefer of me?

Cosmos here and waiting to be there with you.

Tennessee, you can call me Ten for short, because that is what I am, a 10.

I think I've been playing too many video games.

Climbing is second nature to me.

Tanner here.

Hi there, Piper here.

Cassie here. I'm lucky enough to be prettiest enough to have a closeup.

My fur is finally growing back in. I have mixed feelings about it. Petting is so much more stimulating without all the fur.

Hey, you know you still have that big black clicking stuck to face.

See, I told you she wouldn't let us out.

So this is where you went to.

Bob here. I know I may not be as handsome or as young as some, but it is the cat inside that really matters.

Hey, lady, over here.

What do you mean I can't come out?

Hey lady, now it is our turn.

Would you like to be my friend?

I love just laying here 'people watching'.

Layla here, I love being on top of everything and 'cat watching'.

Fred, just hanging out waiting to be pet.

Yes, I know I'm quite attractive.

This lasar toy is so much fun!

Thanks for looking and as always if anyone is looking to adopt or knows someone who is, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Aug 30, 2017 11:27 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
It was a full house at the shelter today. So lots of photos. If interested in any of these guys, please call the shelter at 303-838-2668.

Are you here to let me out?

This is my toy.

They call me Hazel and I'm just waiting for some petting.

My name is Kora and I'm sweet like a special flora.

Tats here and I may be old, but I'm a sweet cat that will never get in your way.

Bob here, ditto what Tats said.

Cantaloupe and Necktie, with Garlic pushing himself into the photo.

When you are adopting a cat, think about it, do you really want crazy kittens or a more mature cat, such as myself?

Oh please, kittens hands down.

We second and third that.

We third and fourth that - what do you mean I already voted?

We fourth and fifth that - oh come on, how do you know there aren't two black cats in here?

Here is my official hands down vote for kittens without interference from someone else.

Yes, I know I'm quite attractive.

Newman and McQueen here and no you can't call us Paul and Steve, we are way more handsome.

Don't you think?

Look into my eyes, you are getting sleepy, when you wake you will call the shelter and bring me to your home.

If you ever feel like talking, I will listen.

Piper here, showing my attack skills. I would make a great hunter.

How comfortable can we get?

Thanks for looking and hope everyone enjoyed. If you or anyone you know is interested in adopting a cat/kitten, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Sep 7, 2017 2:53 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
While I was at IMHS someone was going to pass on Bambi's info for their friend who fosters special needs cats. Therefore Bambi is the star of the photos today with hopes someone might have a home for her, be it temporary or forever.

I want to mention for those that check out these weekly photos that I won't be able to do photos until sometime in November. All is good, just have to take this time for life stuff. I will miss meeting and visiting all these guys, but not the late nights of figuring out which photo to post :). See you in November, unless someone else jumps in to post some photos ;)

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if interested in any of these guys or to ask about any others.

Bob here. I'm one of the special needs cats, but only because I look so bad. I'm really not, I love people and being pet. I'm a pretty cool guy, just an old one.

Tats here, the lady can never get a good photo of me. I'm like Bob, old, but a lady. Hmmm, maybe me and Bob should get together. Anyway, I am super sweet and love being pet, but I respect your space.

Click and Clack here. We aren't special needs or old, but we are just so gorgeous that the lady couldn't resist when she was visiting us.

Click or Clack? we fool people all the time.

Cosmos, no special needs, just a really neat cat. I'm in with Click and Clack and they are driving me crazy.

Tanner here and I also made it into the photos. I share a den with Bambi and other cats, see prior photos. Bambi doesn't like when we get in her face, otherwise she is cool with us.

Tanner is right, I don't like it when any of the other cats start crowding me and want to play. They have too much of an advantage over me, so I let them know to leave me alone. For those that don't know, I was born as a paraplegic cat. People say I'm opinionated and well, I guess I can be. Sometimes people are just too handy and I just want to be left alone. I don't bother anyone and well, just asking for the same respect. Let me get off my high horse and let you see some visuals.

This is my playful look. I'm playing on the lady's leg. I really love her and she loves me, but even she over does it and I have to yell at her. Sometimes I even have to tell her with my many finger nails, but never enough to hurt her.

This is my 'I had enough' look. You think the lady would know by now, all she has to do is just leave me be and within minutes I'm ready for more short lovings.

This is me walking around. I do get around pretty well. You may be thinking, oh this looks terrible, but it is not, this is how I walk. Being disabled does not make me any less, only different.

Here is my relaxed look. I'm in my spot, no one is bothering me and the lady finally stopped trying to pet me.

Thanks for looking and again if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10