It is currently Jul 22, 2018 3:05 am 

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: Mar 29, 2018 5:32 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Dixie was adopted, should I assume by you MissMary? I absolutely love your avatar, beautiful photo, is it your cat?

I took photos yesterday of the cats. Sadly, I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would like. I was pretty busy doing dog/puppy photos, but I tried to visit each one.

If any questions or interested in anyone, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Bambi here, she is finally putting my photo in. Here I am being pet by one of our customers. I love hanging out in the shelter office.

They call me Vapor. I'm a male cat that is learning how cool people can be. When I first came into the shelter, I wouldn't let anyone touch me and I would just hide and spit when someone came close to me.

Now the lady can pet me and I quite enjoy it. Thanks to the volunteers that spend time with us cats, it makes a huge difference for all of us.

I'm Miss Kitty and in with Vapor. I think I'm a good influence on him. I'm a much older cat that is a great teacher, a super sweet cat and a very lovable one. He sees how happy I am when people are petting and loving me.

I'm Greyson, a large male and very independent cat. Sure you can pet me, but don't expect me to be mushy, mushy.

I'm what you would consider a man's man, but I'll always like women, too.

Millie here. I am super friendly now. I was a little shy last week when the lady was here, but not anymore.

I was having fun playing with the ropes the lady brought in.

Even played with Foxy some.

Foxy here. I also was having fun playing with the rope. I do enjoy playing.

Also enjoyed playing with Fudge.

Morrie here. I'm still a little shy, but I did come out to play some rope with everyone.

Me and Foxy played well together, but then I became overwhelmed.

I'm a very nice male cat and quite handsome. I'm more of an introvert and that is OK.

My name is Lola. I'm a very sweet and mellow female cat.

I may be only a year old, but I can learn from those that are much older than me, it makes life a little easier. Miss Kitty taught me about the cage bar scratchers.

I want to grow to be as old, healthy and happy as Miss Kitty one day.

Spanky here. I'm doing good, but still very shy. I wish the lady would be able to spend more time with me.

It would probably help if I wasn't so far away.

Cinder here. Sometimes I feel a bit over crowded with these cats. Timmy can be a bit intimidating.

I just need to walk away and ignore him. He is a nice cat, but he can be bossy.

Timmy here. I have no idea what Cinder is talking about, I just wanted to flirt with her. Since she walked away, I'll just lay down and look sweet.

I just love to let myself go and relax each and every muscle in my body.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Apr 2, 2018 6:41 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
I believe Dixie got adopted by a gentleman! My avatar appears to be a photoshopped picture. I found it under google images I think. If not, Shutterstock. Thank you! I hope to adopt a third cat soon! Love your pictures and comments.

Post Posted: Apr 5, 2018 5:45 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks MissMary.

Took photos of the cats yesterday. Most are the newer cats, but some you may recognize. They are all very neat and friendly, nice to spend time with them.

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if any questions or are interested in any of these wonderful cats. Thanks.

My name is Whiskey and don't start with the drinking jokes. I'm a very friendly and very young male kittie.

I also love to play.

Trying to catch the pink rope is much harder than the white one.

Spirit here. Sharing the cage with Whiskey and Bobbi. I am still a little shy, but that is mostly because I'm more of an introvert and more of a serious type.

Bobbi here. I'm more of a lover type. I'm a very friendly special needs female.

They call me Page. I'm a very friendly and very mellow female. I was mostly hanging out watching when I wasn't falling asleep.

I'm quite an attractive kittie.

Vapor and I were lying together. Vapor is a neat guy.

They named me Abby-a. I'm a friendly female cat.

I'm sharing a cage with Miss Kitty and the other young kitties. Miss Kitty is a sweatheart. I think she enjoys being with all us young ones.

I'm pretty mellow and just hung out and enjoyed whenever the lady wanted to pet me.

They call me Onyx. Probably because I'm black, do you think? I'm also a female cat.

I hid as I was a bit nervous with the big black thing that flashed at me, but the lady pulled me out and explained it to me. Then she pulled out this rope.

She told me it was OK and she was taking everyone's photos and I shouldn't be afraid. So I toughened up.

Hey, what are you doing, Page? Trying to get in my photo?

Hey, Bambi here. Did you bring your barn coat with you today? Looks like there is hay all over it.

Cinder here. Why are you paying attention to all the other cats?

They call me Heidi. I'm a very sweet, very young female kittie.

I also enjoy playing a lot.

I'm a very pretty young lady.

I also have very soft fur and beautiful blue eyes.

They call me Champ. I'm a beautiful blue color, but I bet the lady didn't do it justice.

I'm a very young male. I'm friendly, but still a little shy which I'm sure I will get over soon.

What is this thing everyone is playing with?

Timmy here. I'm enjoying playing with the rope. I do enjoy when the lady comes in. When she doesn't pay attention to me, I pull on her pants.

I'm a very outgoing guy and Spanky doesn't let me bother him. Maybe it is a guy thing.

Depending on the situation, I may have different looks.

Spanky here and I kinda like Timmy. I'm still shy, but very curious about how the lady was playing with the other cats with the rope. Just not sure when she looks at me, especially when she points that big black thing at me.

One day I'm going to allow this lady to pet me.

They call me Lily. My photos are not going to be great, because I just got back from some major dental work. So I'm still a little drunk from my anesthesia and pain killers.

I'm a much older and experienced lady, a whopping twelve years old. I'm a super sweet, friendly cat. My owner had to give me up, because they were moving somewhere else. I'm glad they surrendered me to this place.

Ouch, I probably shouldn't be rubbing my head until I heal up some, but this lady is making me feel all lovable. Once she gets out of here, I can go back to sleep.

Goodnight, I will be sleeping good tonight. I will be dreaming of being adopted into a loving forever and ever home.

Post Posted: Apr 5, 2018 10:33 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I always enjoy your photos, Gia. :love: Wouldn't miss them. You capture the personalities of each animal - dog or cat - so well. :dog: :cat:

Post Posted: Apr 12, 2018 7:08 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks for your feedback Koala :love:

I took photos of only a couple of cats yesterday. I had an appointment I needed to get to and I spent most of the time with the dogs. I quickly saw all the cats and they are doing good, Spanky actually let me pet him :). I feel guilty and owe the cats.

If any questions or interested in adopting any cats, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Lily here. All healed up from my dental. I am such a sweet and loving cat. I may be a whopping thirteen years old, but you would never know it, well, other than my teeth or should I say missing teeth.

As with Miss Kitty, I've learned through my years how to scratch my own head and neck.

Of couse, I much prefer being pet by a person.

Millie here. The lady says she can't stay long. I was hoping we were going to play today.

So we decided to turn our backs on her, but she asked us nicely to at least look at the camera.

I hope everyone enjoyed the few photos I took.

Post Posted: Apr 12, 2018 9:47 pm 
I wonder if Lily is good with the other cats.

Post Posted: Apr 20, 2018 9:04 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Lily was adopted :) :love: I hope Lily and her new family are very happy.

Finally getting to posting the photos I took at IMHS on Wednesday. As always the cats are all friendly and fun to spend time with.

If any questions or interested in any of these wonderful cats, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Miss Kitty here. All my old friends were adopted. I'm really happy for them. I'm a super sweet girl so not sure why I am not adopted yet. Someone once said I was ugly, but you should never judge a book by it's cover.

Abby-a here. I enjoy just hanging out and watching.

Not sure if you would consider me a people watcher or cat watcher.

They call me Trudy. I'm a sweet and playful young female cat.

I'm sharing living quarters with Miss Kitty, Abby-a and Vapor. We all get along pretty well.

I enjoyed playing with the rope.

Vapor here. I am turning out to be a really neat male cat.

When I first arrived here, no one could even pet me. Glad I got over that.

Bambi here. I actually prefer your barn coat more than this one. I miss the hay.

But this will do. I sure do love when we have time together.

Page here. I'm a very sweet and mellow female cat.

I'm also quite pretty with all my soft colors.

Spirit here. I'm a very quiet male cat. Page looks a bit like me, I think I should ask her on a date.

Although I am a bit shy, maybe I should wait to see if she likes me.

Don't you think we would make a great pair?

Whiskey here. They look too calm up there.

Whiskey is so playful, we can't get a break.

Whiskey got me motivated, so I think I will play some, too.

Page is such a copycat.

Jyn here. Are you coming in?

What is this stuff everyone is playing with.

I'm like a delicate flower, very soft and gentle. I like to be pet, but gently and softly otherwise, I tell you no.

Kenosha here. I'm in the cattery. There are always newbies coming in. Sometimes I will like someone, but lots of times, I don't. I just keep my distance.

I got to play a little when no one was bothering me.

Ruby here. I'm new in the cattery. I am enjoying the big room. I'm a very nice sweet female cat.

I used to be up in the thrift store, but now I'm hanging out with all the cats.

Champ and Timmy here. Champ puts up with me a lot more than the other cats.

Greyson here. I'm in the cattery and I'm really liking it, much better than being in the smaller cage.

I'm so relaxed, I think I'll just wash my leg while I lie here.

Betty here. The lady finally took a photo of me today. I'm also in the cattery, I'm a bit like Kenosha, particular about who I am friends with.

Coffee here. I'm just laying in my spot.

Cinder here. I wish the lady would spend more time with me.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos of these wonderful cats.

Post Posted: May 9, 2018 10:43 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I went to IMHS to do photos today. I decided I would post the cats first since I've neglected publicizing them for the past two weeks.

Plus I have a wonderful story to tell. My husband surprised me with a new family member when I arrived home from my trip Monday night. Bambi :). I was so happy. It was the best surprise I have ever had. I am posting some photos of her in her new loving forever home. I was not suppose to do this as I said I would be strong, but she is my one and only exception.

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if any questions or interested in any of these wonderful cats. Thanks.

My name is Daisy. I'm an older female cat. I'm very sweet. I was enjoying being pet.

Hey, aren't you going to pet me anymore?

My name is Pongo. I'm a pretty female cat. I'm a small cat and sometimes cranky. If you pet me too long, I will let you know.

But you can always play with me, I do like to play.

My name is Cider, I'm a friendly female cat. I am also quite pretty. I share the pen with Daisy and Pongo and it is true Pongo can be cranky.

Did I make you yawn?

We are Jinx and Piper. Jinx is quite shy right now, but soon as she learns more about trusting people, she will be much friendlier. I'm a nice guy, but I'm also a bit shy.

I'm pretty handsome, don't you think?

Jinx comes over to me for courage, but where am I going to get my courage?

I can take care of that. My name is Chess and I am not shy at all. I'm a handsome loving male cat.

I enjoy playing.

Being pet.

Being in your lap and pretty much everything else.

My name is Razzy. I'm a little shy, but much less than Jinx and Piper. I'm a female and I also love to play.

My name is Ink. I'm a nice, but a little shy, kinda like Razzy, female cat. I'm young so I know I will get over that. The lady kept calling me Vapor and asking me 'what was wrong, why was I being so shy?'

She finally realized my name was Ink. I'd like to meet Vapor.

Spirit here. I was enjoying myself.

Finally the lady is spending some time with me and petting me.

Hey, wake up everyone, someone is coming in.

Spanky here. I love to play.

There are a lot of new cats in here. It will take me some time to get used to them. I'm so much less shy than I was, I let the lady pet me now.

Vapor here. The lady told me I have a twin in one of the outside pens by the name of Ink. She said Ink was shy, I also was shy when I first arrived, but not anymore.

My name is Tesla. I'm a very large and well built male cat. I'm quite friendly and very mellow.

No, I didn't fart, this is how we say hello to each other.

I'm a little bit older cat, but I look good for my age.

My name is Goofy and yes, Tesla did fart, I was not saying hello, I was trying to find out what he had for lunch.

I'm a very friendly male cat. I was hoping the lady would keep petting me, but she kept going to all the other cats rather than spending the whole time with me.

They call me Coal. I'm a very nice friendly female cat. I'm a little bit older, same as Tesla, and also like Tesla, I look good for my age.

Tonic here. Boy, am I enjoying myself sitting in this really nice volunteer's lap. I really do like this guy.

Bambi here with my new loving forever home and family. Well, the loving of those two chihuahuas in the photo has a ways to go. We get along OK, but when I run around the house, they get a bit excited. The lady yells at them when they get too rambunctious. I am still new to the home, but I feel I know the lady for a long time now. It is nice to now be with her all the time. Paco, the bigger chihuahua is nicer than the little girl she calls Rosie. That Rosie can be a real b..... In time, we may end up loving each other. We all sit on the couch and watch TV together so maybe one day.

We all think we are the boss.

I thought this photo taking stuff was over with?

Post Posted: May 10, 2018 9:36 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
I just love that Bambi is part of your family and home at last. :love:

Post Posted: May 10, 2018 9:41 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Oh Gia, :jumping: I'm so HAPPY for you and Bambi! :cloud9: And your husband is a sweetheart for surprising you! :love: :love: :love:

I just knew - from the way Bambi always wanted to lay on your coat each time you visited the shelter - that she was meant for you

- and she knew it!
:love: :cat: :love:

CONGRATULATIONS! :applause: :hugs: :love:

Post Posted: May 10, 2018 2:47 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks very much Jmiller and Koala. I'm so happy. Bambi is settling in and I think she is happy, too.

Post Posted: May 10, 2018 8:25 pm 
Dear Gia: I do not know you but I am so proud of you (well, your husband and you) for adopting Bambi! I know many of us wanted to...I could not do it based on my carpeted home. I am just so happy for all of you, even those cute dogs!

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next