It is currently Sep 18, 2018 9:26 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Jun 21, 2018 12:08 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I took photos today at IMHS. There were 4 new puppies and an older puppy. I'm also including Juice and Arie since I didn't get them last week. The puppies are super sweet and very playful, many multiple group shots.

If any questions or interested in any of these wonderful dogs, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Juice here. How can anyone resist this face?

Arie and I are super mellow and do not need very much just a person that will love us and give us a forever home.

And maybe a picnic table, too.

Arie here. Ditto what Juice said other than the picnic table, not really necessary. Just to add, I may still be shy, but I'm pretty talented.

What a great dream I had.

My name is Fred. I'm one of the four puppies here. I am more mellow than the other crazy puppies. I mostly wanted to hang out with the lady and give her kisses.

Notice how calmly I'm lying here while Sam chews on the ladie's shoe lace.

Plus I'm quite handsome.

I'm Sam. Fred is all talk, just watch as I lie here while he and Ted chew on the ladie's shoe lace.

I'm also quite handsome and just look how nice I'm hanging out with the lady.

I'm Betty and I'll admit I'm super playful. This is my 'I'm in trouble look', the lady said I shouldn't be chewing on this bark.

I like ears, especially Fred's ears.

Uh oh, maybe I shouldn't have chewed on Fred's ears, now they are going to gang up on me.

I'm Ted, the one on the right. I am also super playful and wouldn't stand still for a photo. You can see many of me in the below group shots. I just like to have fun.

Here I am playing with Sam.

We all want to do the same thing, lick the ladies hand.

And we also play very well together.

My name is Radar. I'm an older male puppy. I'm very friendly and once you hang out with me for awhile, I calm down a little bit, but I'm a puppy so what do you expect?

What do you mean I need to stand back a little? I want to be as close to you as possible.

I do like to play fetch, but not if you are going to point that big black thing at me.

Can we play with this toy instead?

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Jun 21, 2018 9:27 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Looks like the puppies enjoyed your visit immensely. :wink: :love: :love: :love:

Post Posted: Jun 27, 2018 11:38 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks Koala, I enjoyed my visit with them just as much :love: I was told they all got adopted :)

Below are the photos I took today of the dogs at IMHS. The only dogs I didn't take photos of was Juice and Arie, still hoping they find that perfect loving forever home. Next week will be their turn for photos. There was only one new dog, a chihuahua that was a stray. He came off hold today and already has an application out on him.

If anyone has any questions or is interested in any of these guys, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

My name is Tino. I was a stray that was brought into IMHS. Tomorrow I go for my alteration to do my part in helping to keep the population in check. I really don't like that big black thing that keeps clicking at me.

I heard that there is someone interested in me, I'm looking forward to becoming someone's pet. Hopefully it is a loving person and a home for the rest of my life.

They tell me this is Zip, he looks like a cool dog. Oh no, there goes that clicking again.

Pickles here. I am not sure how to play ball with a person, but I sure know how to entertain myself by playing with the ball.

Maybe one day I will learn to play ball with a person.

Zip here. I do know how to play ball with a person, here I am bringing the ball back to the lady.

Pickles and I are really good friends. It looks like we play rough, but it really isn't at all. Here I am on top of Pickles, I can take him down easy.

That's only because I let him take me down. Now it's my turn to get on top of Zip.

We do have fun playing together.

Mostly because we wanted to give the lady something to take photos of.

Taco here. I was super friendly and loving with the lady today.

I'm a good looking dog, but I'm still a bit shy. Just know that once I get to know you I'm so super sweet and loving.

The lady tried to push me away so she could get a photo of me, but I kept coming close to the camera.

Romana here. I am a super strong lady, I probably could fill in for wonder woman due to my well-toned physique.

Plus I have several different face emotions. I would be perfect as an actress.

Here I am showing excitement for getting my tummy rubbed. I'm not one to roll on my back and be submissive.

Do you want to play ball with me?

This is fun.

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Jul 3, 2018 8:57 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Oh, my! They're all so precious, and have such heart warming faces. :) You really can see how loving and gentle they are with you. I used to think of rescue dogs as being damaged goods, having something terribly wrong with them to cause them to be relinquished. I sure have learned otherwise. These pups were just in the way, or unplanned, just unwanted by people who made mistakes by getting them in the first place. I know Siberian Husky rescuers dread movies like Snow Dogs coming out because it means people will go out and buy one having no idea of getting themselves into, then just dump them. Perfectly wonderful dogs who just need a chance to show their potential.

You do a fantastic job, Gia, showing who these pups really are! :)

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.
Where there is life, there is hope.

Post Posted: Jul 12, 2018 1:28 pm 
New Poster
Did Juice and Arie finally get adopted?

Post Posted: Jul 12, 2018 11:22 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks AL and you are so right with what you say, thanks for that.

Snaqtime, I think Juice and Arie are at a foster home now, I’m praying they are doing great. Everyone really loves those two.

Been wanting to say for those that check out the photos, I haven’t been able to get to the shelter for sometime due to losing a good friend. I’m pretty busy with taking care of her pets and other stuff. Please know that I will be back posting photos as soon as things settle down. Thanks.

Post Posted: Jul 13, 2018 3:53 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
:love: :hugs: :love:

Post Posted: Jul 13, 2018 4:17 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Hugs from here, too, Gia.
BGRs

Post Posted: Jul 16, 2018 3:55 pm 
New Poster
I see that the pics of Pickles and Taco are no longer on their site, is that good news and they have been adopted :)

Post Posted: Aug 3, 2018 5:27 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks for your hugs Koala and BGRs, much appreciated.

I have finally found some time to take photos of the dogs at IMHS. I'm still very overwhelmed with taking care of my friends elderly animals, but I've so missed spending time with and taking photos of the animals at IMHS. I will try and do this each week. Nothing special for awhile, just plain photos. Although, there are/were puppies at the shelter so I have a collage of them playing. There were many dogs, so quite a few photos to look at. I didn't have the time to do the cats this week, but will do them the next time I can go - hopefully will be back to going each week again, so next are the cats :)

Snaqtime, not sure if you already found out, but Pickles and Taco went back to Painted Paws for Veterans. I will miss them, but I know they are in a good place.

All the dogs at the shelter are so very nice and so adoptable.

Juice and Arie were given the opportunity of being fostered in a home for awhile, but then their people had to leave so they are back at the shelter. It was really good for them and we were told they were wonderful and enjoyed their home life very much.

If any questions or interested in any of these wonderful dogs/puppies, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

My name is Guffy. I'm a super sweet male dog. I enjoy people very much.

Well, except when they do silly things like this. Do you really think this is funny?

Now that I got that off my head, I do think it is funny.

My name is Brenna. I am a very sweet girl that gives very gentle and soft kisses. I first need to smell you, what is that thing you are pointing at me?

This is my more serious look.

I like to play catch and I'm quite good at it.

I give the best hand/paw shakes around.

My name is Brody. I'm a very sweet and friendly male. I came into IMHS with Brenna.

I also know the command sit just like Brenna does.

And I also like to play ball.

My name is Sadie. I'm the sweetest girl you will ever meet.

Yummy, I do like treats.

Do you have anymore? I think I give greatest hand/paw shakes, too.

Ramona here. I also love treats.

And hugs, kisses and lots of pets.

Juice and Arie here. We recently were fostered with some very nice people. They gave us a taste of home which was quite rewarding. They didn't return us to the shelter, because we were bad dogs, but only because they had to leave and they only planned to foster us for a month. Thanks to them we learned what it is like to have a home. We love the shelter, too, but would love to have a loving forever home.

My name is Spot. I have been adopted since my photo was taken, but since I'm so handsome I still get to have my photo displayed.

I'm a silly guy. I hope my new family loves me.

I hope they play with me a lot and I'm a good dog for them.

My name is Patch. I'm a super sweet female puppy.

I'm a very happy girl.

And have the most beautiful blue eyes.

I will miss Spot, but I'm really glad he got adopted.

My name is Snip. I'm a very happy female puppy.

I love running around and playing.

My name is Buster. Not sure why the lady keeps pushing me off her and pointing that big black thing at me. I'm a super sweet male puppy that just wants to crawl all over the lady.

My name is Sweet P. I'm a very sweet female puppy. I love to play, you will see me in all the photos of the play collage.

Here I am practicing my balancing skills.

Here is a collage of photos of us playing.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Aug 3, 2018 9:54 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Wonderful photos, Gia. :applause: Girl puppy, "Patch", has the most adorable markings. In particular that eye patch. :love: :love: :love:

Fingers crossed that Juice and Arie will soon find their fur-ever home. :dog: :dog: :praying:

Post Posted: Aug 7, 2018 10:03 am 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
I have a doggie crush on Patches and Snip....

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next