It is currently Oct 15, 2018 10:41 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2018 10:42 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks Koala Patches and Snip got adopted, no surprise. Juice and Arie are back at their foster home, hopefully they will become foster failures - that is terrible of me, but I'm famous at being a foster failure. LOL. I have so many doggie crushes Walkerjohn :)

Took photos of the dogs today at IMHS. Two of the dogs were just surrendered today due to their owner being deployed to Iraq and no one being able to care for them. These two young girls were adopted from IMHS in March of 2017 when they were puppies. I found my photos of them when they were puppies so you can see how they aged. They are pretty bonded, but IMHS does not want them to be restricted to get adopted together and will be working on separating them. Of course if the situation lends itself for them to be adopted together, well that will be the icing on the cake.

If any questions or interested in any of these very neat dogs, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thank-you.

Our names are Ola and Mar, respectively. We were surrendered by our owner, because he had to go off to protect our country. We will miss him, but we understand life isn't always fair. We are hoping to be adopted out together, but again life is not always fair. We do need some training, but we do know how to sit and we are super friendly and very nice female dogs.

We were brought to IMHS on March 3, 2017 when we were just puppies. Here is a photo of us from March 22, 2017, with me, Mar on the left. My name used to be Ellie Mae when I was first at IMHS.

And a photo of us today again with me on the left.

Here is another photo taken of us on March 29, 2017 when we were puppies. This time with me, Ola, on the left. My name was Peggy Sue when this photo was taken. We were adopted just a few days after.

Here is today's photo with me on the left.

Mar here with my baby photo and adult together. Wasn't I a cute puppy and now an even cuter adult?

Ola here with my baby and adult photo together. I haven't aged a bit.

Ramona here. I wonder what she is doing up there.

Hey lady, when are you coming down to our level?

I'm just going to play with Brody then. I'm such a happier girl now that I have a playmate. We get along really well and play well together.

My mouth is bigger than yours.

Why is Brody always on top of me?

Boy your breath stinks!

Brody here. I can also be a calm dog especially when I'm waiting for my cookie. I do know how to sit as long as I'm told.

Now we are both waiting for our cookie.

I also love belly rubs.

Guffy here. Do you know how to do high five?

First you lift your paw or, in your case, your hand.

Then you put your pads out or your palm.

Then you put it in front of you.

I see, you'll need a bit more training on how to do a high five.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Aug 23, 2018 9:39 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Once again great pictures, sensitive and loving... Thanks for the smiles!

Post Posted: Sep 1, 2018 8:20 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks Local Person :)

While I was at IMHS to take photos of the cats yesterday, there were a few new dogs, so I took their photos. Two of them were just flown in from New Mexico, they arrived just before I left so I got some photos of them.

If any questions or interested in any of these new guys and don't forget about the guys that already had their photo taken, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

My name is Lady. I'm a sweet girl and very friendly. They banned my breed in the city where I was living so I was transferred to IMHS where people do not generalize due to a breed, but look at who I am as a dog. I know how to sit for a treat and I take the treat very gently. I'm not even a year old, so I'm young enough to be trained by my new family with firmness and love.

Is this a good pose for you?

My name is Harper. I'm a very sweet and loving female dog. I can be a bit pushy and will jump all over you, but that is only because I want to be closer to you.

If you hang out with me for a long time, I calm down and I'm much more enjoyable.

My sister was just adopted today. I will miss her, but maybe I can learn that she was adopted, because she was a bit more calmer than me and I can learn to also be more calmer.

My name is Mitzi. I just arrived here at IMHS. I'm still settling in. I came here with my buddy, Snoopy. We came from New Mexico. Our owner had passed and a nice lady found a safe shelter, IMHS, for us to go.

I'm a very sweet girl and I give very loving and gentle kisses.

My name is Snoopy. Ditto what Mitzi said with the exception of the kisses. I'm not the kissing type, but I am friendly and enjoy getting pet.

Here we are checking out all the smells of this new place.

We think we are going to like this place.

So come by and visit with us. It will be good for us to see and hang out with lots of people. We heard there are some great volunteers and staff here and we will be very loved.

Post Posted: Sep 8, 2018 10:09 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Beautiful! Every one of them! Thanks for spending all the time it takes to photograph these pups and posting them here. :)

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.
Where there is life, there is hope.

Post Posted: Sep 12, 2018 9:58 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks AL, the dogs really make it fun and make the photos so good :).

I went to IMHS and did photos. I kinda rushed through, because they were all going to an adoption event over by Youngsfield. I feel bad, because I missed Mar and Ola. I hope it was a successful adoption event.

Want to mention that IMHS is having it's big yearly event this Saturday, September 15th. It is called "2018 Cause for Paws Hoedown". It is being held at the agility barn - address is 236 Spring Drive, Pine. Please visit IMHS.org to see more details on the event.

If any questions or interested in any of these really neat dogs, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thank-you.

Arie here. I'm just hanging out in the big yard with Juice.

I'm hoping one day I will get a home and a family that will love me forever.

Juice here and I agree wholeheartedly with Arie.

We are both very good dogs, Arie is still a little shy, but that doesn't mean she isn't a good and terrific dog.

Lady here. I'm a sweet girl looking for a family and home to call my own.

Boy, that was a tasty 'small' treat you gave me.

Do you have anymore, maybe a bigger one?

Snoopy, AKA Rowdy, here. We arrived just two weeks ago. We really like this place.

Mitzi here. I agree with Snoop, everyone is so loving and good to us.

We are very good dogs and hope we get a home one day.

Is that a treat I smell on you?

Do you have anymore?

Post Posted: Sep 27, 2018 6:44 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Still not on my regular schedule yet, but hopefully soon. I finally got a chance to do photos yesterday. Here are the dog photos. Sadly all the same dogs still have not found their home yet. I hope they all do soon, they are really good dogs so not sure why they haven't as yet. They are rescue dogs so they need those people that understand and are willing to work with rescue dogs, but they are all very sweet and kind.

Wanted to let everyone know I have completed the IMHS 2019 calendar and it is now available at the shelter. Here is the post I did giving more detail about the calendar --> viewtopic.php?f=74&t=227589&p=1793477#p1793477

If any questions or interested in these really neat guys, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thank-you!

Ola here. What do you mean 'do I want to do dressup?'

Oh.

What is going on here?

I think I like the other style better.

Mar here. Don't even think about it.

I don't need any clothes to make me look better, I'm quite beautiful in the nude.

I have to agree with Mar.

Juice here. You know I love my belly rubbed.

No more rubs?

Doesn't this look like a selfie. Hey, Arie, smile.

We love treats and we take them ever so gently.

Spread the word out there about us, we would be great pets for the right people. We are extremely mellow dogs, can be very loving even Arie when she isn't being too shy and we are not needy dogs at all.

Romona here. You know I hate that camera now move on, but before you do make sure people know that I'm a super dog, very beautiful with a great bod and a very unique personality.

Guffy here. I loooooovvveee treats. Do you have anymore?

No more treats? Phooey on you then.

Only kidding.

I hope everyone enjoyed the few photos I did.

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18