It is currently Oct 20, 2018 6:12 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Aug 17, 2017 12:38 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Had the pleasure of doing photos of Nuka at the agility course today. He took it quite slow as it was very new to him, but he did great. It was a full house today at IMHS. Jake was adopted, which was great to hear. Max is also adopted and will be going to his new home soon, also great news. If interested in any of these guys, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668.

removed photos to help page load faster

Here is a video that also has slideshows of all my moves at the agility course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3h2_b0161g

Thanks for looking and as always if you or someone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Aug 30, 2017 11:36 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
It was a full house today. Lots of photos of some very neat dogs. All very friendly and adoptable, but as with all shelter dogs it requires patience and understanding. If interested in any of these guys, please call the shelter at 303-838-2668.

Post Posted: Sep 6, 2017 6:16 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I was wondering if you ever get them . We want one but don't want to spend 2000.00 for one. I am registered on a couple of big dog rescues but nothing really has worked. I was also wondering what the pup was with the 1 blue eye. So adorable. Thanks Trish

Post Posted: Sep 7, 2017 2:44 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Smokey sent you a PM, not sure what you mean.

I had the pleasure of doing photos at the agility with many of the volunteers, so lots of photos put into a video/slideshow. Pheobe and Flynn each got a chance to go. They both did wonderful and had a good time. It was a very full house at the shelter, so lots of photos there, too. Before I left, three young dogs came in. They are rescues from Texas due to hurrican harvey.

I want to mention for those that check out these weekly photos I won't be able to do photos until sometime in November. All is good, just have to take this time for life stuff. I will miss meeting and visiting all these guys, but not the late nights of figuring out which photo to post :). See you in November, unless someone else jumps in to post some photos ;)

If interested in any of these wonderful guys, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668.

Hope everyone enjoyed. If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance. Thanks.

Post Posted: Nov 15, 2017 8:59 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I'm back doing photos again. Today at the shelter, there were only three dogs available at this time. Ellen took Haley to the agility course and I tagged along to do photos. Haley has some issues to work out due to her past, but she is one of the sweetest and most loving dogs I have met. She must always have her toy in her mouth and when she isn't frustrated, she won't tear it apart. Normally treats are used for training, but with Haley it was her toy and love that was her reward.

Thanks for looking, if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt a dog, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Nov 22, 2017 9:11 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and from all the dogs at IMHS.

If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance. Thanks.

Post Posted: Nov 29, 2017 7:36 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
There were four dogs at the shelter today. It was great spending time with each and every one of them. My only Christmas wish this year is that Halie find a loving, caring permenant home or at a minimum a loving, caring foster home. She really needs a home environment with an understanding person. Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if interested in any of these wonderful dogs.

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos. As always if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt or foster, please consider one of these wonderful guys.

Post Posted: Dec 4, 2017 11:23 am 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
I've walked most of these dogs! I volunteer at IMHS. You've done a great job of capturing their personalities.

Please keep ip the good work.

DD

Post Posted: Dec 6, 2017 10:57 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks for your compliments DD and thanks for what you do at the shelter, too. It is so important for the animals.

Went to the shelter today to do photos. I think there are applications out on them. Two new dogs came in just before I left so they still need to be vetted, they were pretty nervous, but I think they will be great once they become more comfortable with people. Please call IMHS if any questions or anything on any of these guys -- 303-838-2668.

removed photos for page to load faster

Hope everyone enjoyed, I certainly did visiting all these wonderful guys. Very nice and friendly dogs.

Post Posted: Dec 15, 2017 2:50 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
It was very busy today. There were 11 dogs to photo and one that was going home, but insisted I take a couple of photos of him, Rocky, now named Diesel. So needless to say, lots of photos to look at. Several of the dogs are going to an event this Saturday, December 16th at the Petsmart in Ken Caryl by Kipling and 470. I will list them last and the commentaries will also note who will be there. If anyone is out shopping down that area or know of people that live there and are looking to adopt, please stop by and support IMHS. Thanks. As always, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if any question or interested in any of these wonderful guys.

Norman and Rocco here. This is what we look like when you come to visit us, we enjoy people. We have made huge progress since arriving last Wednesday, if you remember, we were very nervous, now we are just happy.

I'm Norman, I always seem to take the best photos.

We love playing.

And playing in the snow.

We do love each other.

My name is Winston and I know how to play catch. I do give back the ball, but you must wait until I throw it back to you, do not grab it sooner than that otherwise I don't let you have it.

I love playing catch just as much as getting treats.

I finally stopped playing to get a closeup. I wish the lady stayed here all day playing catch with me, although that stupid black thing constantly in her face would mess up her throw.

Magnolia here. I wish I took better photos, but soon as the lady stops paying attention to me and tries to get a photo, I get excited and want to be pet. Once I'm being pet, I am very calm and content. I bet if I had a home, I wouldn't be so crazy, especially with a family and kids that I can play with.

I got all excited, someone was coming and I thought they were going to adopt me, but no. Not sure if you knew I was one of the dogs rescued from Hurricane Harvey, I miss my family.

Treats always make me happy.

Ginger here and doing so much better. I'm so happy to see people and I am coming out of my shell, it feels really good.

I still have a ways to go, but with the right person I will flourish.

See you next week, wink, wink, enjoying my treat right now.

I'm so excited, I'm going home. My owner is right here filling out the final paperwork and I'm here in the office waiting. The lady has her camera and I am just rolling around with joy. If you remember, I'm Rocky, but now my name is Diesel, a real man's name.

Come on, just give me one more pet before I go.

My name is Coley and I may be at the Petsmart in Ken Caryl this Saturday - if I'm better and stop licking my stiches. Guess what, I have a souvenir from my neutering. They found a pellet somewhere inside my man parts. They removed it and now it will stay with me, I'm thinking I should frame it. Glad that is behind me.

Nancy was teaching me to sit with treats and I did really well, the treats were delicious, too.

Hopefully, I will get a loving forever home if I get to go to Petsmart this Saturday. I'm a real sweet guy and quite handsome, too.

I'm Hawkeye and I'm definitely going to the Petsmart at Ken Caryl this Saturday. I bet I will get adopted, I am a super cool dog. I know how to play catch and I bring back to the ball. I'm also quite handsome.

I'm Razzy and I'm also going to the Petsmart at Ken Caryl this Saturday. I'm quite an attractive girl and very sweet, too. I also like to play catch, but Hawkeye always gets the ball first.

And I'm Aleaka and I'm also going to the Petsmart at Ken Caryl this Saturday. I'm also very attractive girl and sweet, plust I'm very smart. I'm not much into catch especially when Hawkeye is so good at it.

A nice figure too.

See what I mean, Hawkeye is always getting the toy first.

Yep, Razzy is right, as you can see, Hawkeye has the ball again, hence why I'm not much into playing catch.

I do love getting my tummy rubbed, but these other guys in the play area just won't let her pet me without them wanting to get involved.

Why are you up there and not down here with us? What do you mean we keep licking the lens of your camera?

See you at Petsmart if you are able to come there.

My name is Coko and I'll be going to the Petsmart in Ken Caryl this Saturday, too. I'm a sweet girl and just a little girl, too.

My name is Crest and I'll also be going to Petsmart in Ken Caryl this Saturday. I'm also a sweet girl, little and love to sit on your lap. That is why you won't see as many photo of me, because the lady can't take photos of me on her lap. She should really learn how to do that.

I really like to play.

I met Bambi, pretty neat cat, we are about the same size. I think she likes me.

Well, hopefully she still does.

I know you want me to take photos, but I would much prefer to sit on your lap.

Why can't you learn to take my photo in your lap?

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Dec 28, 2017 3:27 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Happy New Year everyone. Super dogs available at IMHS. Please call if you have any questions or are interested in any of these really neat guys or girls -- 303-838-2668.

Rocco and Norman here. We have a lot of fun together.

Rocco likes to play catch and I like playing tug of war.

And we both like jumping on each other and breathing in each other's ear. It may look like we are yelling, but we are not barkers, we are more of the silent type.

The lady finally got some good photos of me instead of always getting Norman. She always blames me, but I think she just doesn't try hard enough.

Some dogs are just more photogenic than others, just accept that Rocco.

Magnolia here. Norman is right, I just am not photogenic and these photos do not do me justice. She tries and tries, but just can never get any good photos of me. So you must come and visit with me.

But I do love getting my tummy rubbed. My New Year's wish is that the right person will find me and give me a loving forever home as I'm starting to get very sad and frustrated.

And I love getting treats, but would love more to have a home.

Winston here and playing ball is my favorite thing in the world. Sometimes I even prefer that over treats, but not always.

Now I'm ready for my treat.

Coley here and ready to play. I'm a very handsome and friendly male dog. I'm the one that had the pellet inside me, but not anymore. I'm hoping I get adopted, that would make it a great New Year.

Are you interested?

They call me Shaker and I'm new here. I think they call me Shaker because I shake a lot, but not because I'm afraid, but because I'm happy and excited about people. I'm a happy dog and love to play and run.

Don't be making fun of my ears now.

I love smiling.

They call me Lady and that is what I am. I'm a very friendly lady and quite attractive, too. I also like playing ball just like Winston does.

I also prefer playing ball over treats, but there are times when I will drop the ball for a treat and then lick my face for any crumbs.

I'll be here waiting for my new loving forever family.

Ginger here. I've made so much progress. My tail is wagging all the time now. I am learning how to play, I ran around the play area so fast the lady couldn't even get my photo. I'm one of the best dogs that the shelter has ever had. I'm the most behaved girl around, I'm so glad I have good people to show me love now.

From all of us here at the IMHS shelter -- Happy New Year everyone.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos and I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and loving 2018 New Year.

Post Posted: Dec 28, 2017 5:18 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Fantastic photos as always, Gia! :kewl: :applause:

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next