It is currently Sep 22, 2018 8:18 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Mar 8, 2018 1:14 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I went to IMHS to do photos and a transfer of several dogs came in. I was able to get photos of the majority of them. Many were nervous, but understandably since they only just arrived at the shelter. There is also a Mom with 6 puppies, but they went straight to a foster home :).

One of the dogs panicked and escaped while she was being moved from the transport. Please be on the look out for her and pray she is found. IMHS posted in the lost and found section --> viewtopic.php?f=157&p=1775392#p1775392

The Kansas dogs are doing well, but they forgot who I was. I got to spend some time with Cinnamon and Sox and finally was able to pet them. I didn't get photos, because I just wanted to spend time letting them get to know me again. Titus was inside, because he was a little bothered by the wind, so I got to say Hi to him briefly and then was helping with the transport of the new dogs.

If interested in any of the wonderful dogs, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668.

I wanted to mention that some people have asked me to remove my previous photos, because it took their page too long to load and gave them trouble. I only remove the photos, because I prefer to keep the history of these wonderful animals. I have all the photos I've ever taken of these animals and my posts, so if anyone ever wanted to see any past ones, just let me know. I also leave two posts with photos, if anyone else has problems with the pages loading, just let me know I can remove my previous post/photos and just have my current post/photos.

They named me Dagmar. I'm a super sweet girl and I don't like to be left alone. I enjoyed having the lady in the yard with me, but when she left I wasn't too happy. I think I will like this place and learn that I'm safe to be alone and life is good.

I'm a very happy girl, as you can see from my smile.

I get so excited, because I just love being with people.

They call me Juice. I'm a 10month old boy that just arrived with my Mom. I was so nervous the lady had to carry me and I'm no lightweight. Then she hung out with me and my Mom for awhile and I enjoyed her company.

What noise is she making?

They call me Arie and I'm Juice's Mom. I'm pretty young for a Mom, I'm only 1 1/2 years old. Our lives weren't the best so I'm not too trusting of people just yet, but I was interested in the lady. I know in time with all these nice people here, I will be a super dog.

I'm a very pretty lady, with kind eyes.

This is me playing a little, by the time you see me next week, I'll be all playful.

I take after my Dad a lot, but I do have some of my Mom's beauty.

My name is Mini. I'm the smallest of the dogs that came here, maybe that is why they call me Mini. I'm a very sweet girl, but just a little nervous as all this is new to me. I came from Aztec and my other transfer was canceled which meant... I don't want to say, but at the last minute they transferred me to this shelter. I'm really lucky.

I'm a good dog and quite pretty, I'm so glad I'm here.

I love having my tummy rubbed.

They named me Felix. I'm a playful 4 month old male puppy. I'm not sure of people yet, but I was having a lot of fun playing hard to get with the lady.

Maybe I'll play with you next week when you come, unless I get adopted... wink, wink.

They named me Frisco. I'm also a playful 4 month old male puppy. I was the bravest and went the closest to the lady. I even almost kissed her.

I'm pretty handsome, maybe the handsomest of the group.

They call me Flicker. I'm the same as Felix and Frisco, a very playful 4 month old male puppy. We all play really well together and play, play and play.

Now for some group shots.

Me and Felix. I still think I'm the handsomest, but it's like apples and oranges.

Flicker here with Felix. Hmmm, appears Felix is getting in on every group shot.

Now all three of us. Hey, why am I in the back?

We were all brave enough to lick the lady's hand, but that is because she had tiny treats in it.

I'm just getting the crumbs off my nose.

My name is Logan and I'm smiling big and wide, because I was officially adopted today and went home with a really nice family. I hope I am just what they wanted.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Mar 21, 2018 11:52 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I was able to do photos today. I had a really bad case of a cold/flu and was out of commission all last week, feeling much better.

It was a busy, but a great day. Sandy brought Sheba in to the shelter today, she was the dog that escaped during transport 2 weeks ago. It was the best news ever!! They have kept the lost and found topic updated, please check it out for details --> viewtopic.php?f=157&p=1775392#p1775392

All the dogs are doing well. Spent some time with the Kansas dogs, they are doing well and are really happy. It is always really neat to see and spend time with them.

Sadly Bear is back and dealing with an infection due to his licking his stiches so he has the cone of shame on, for which he isn't too thrilled with. Bear was the abused dog that came in on Feb 7th, he pulls at my heart and has a long way to go. I just hope he can get there.

Two dogs were adopted while I was there, but it happened after I got photos, so including their photos :)

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if you have any questions or are interested in any of these guys.

Sox here. I'm in the play yard with Cinnamon. We are doing really well. Still very shy, but we will get there one of these days.

Here I am, Cinnamon. I'm still learning to trust people, but I'm more apt to go to the lady than Sox is.

Here I am having fun jumping up on the picnic table. This is something new that we discovered and we like it.

Especially when the lady puts some treats up on the table.

This is a photo of me, Sox, up on the picnic table.

Here we both are on the table, she kept asking us to look at her together, but she just wasn't quick enough.

Titus here. I am in the back pen with lots of other dogs that are in their pens. I'm doing good too, but still very shy. I'm a really nice dog, but just need time to spend with someone. If someone just sits with me and talks gently to me, I feel I can trust them more.

They call me Ajay and we are the youngest ones here at the shelter, so far, heard a rumor that there are a bunch of puppies even younger than us coming to the shelter next week. I'm a male and just a little over 2 months old.

They call me Abu and I'm in with Ajay. I'm also a male puppy a little over 2 months old.

We are extremely playful and are teething, too. What do you mean I need to let your jacket go, I need to work on my teeth.

Oh, so playing with this rope toy is better to do?

I can do it too.

This feels good on my teeth.

Do you have anymore treats? Maybe we will see you next week?

Arie here. They separated me from my son, Juice. I feel a little like exhaling and spreading my wings now. Sometimes he was a bit overbearing, always wanting to overshadow me, but I do love him.

I was having fun howling, I'm a nice barker and barely a barker, but had a little fun.

I am quite attractive and just a really nice dog. I am still very shy, but I know I will get over that one day.

Just need to learn that people can be trusted and that I can be loved by people.

Juice here. What the h>>> is my Mom talking about, I over shadow her? huh? Not me.

At least she is in the pen right next to me, that way I can keep an eye on her. I'm also a little shy, but much less than my Mom. I'm learning quicker to trust people and that they can give me such lovins.

I think there is a crumb from that treat up on my nose, did I get it?

Bear here. I'm told this is the cone of shame. I call it a pain in the neck.

I also have a crumb on my nose I'm trying to get.

This is me dreaming that I will heal soon and this stupid thing will come off me. Mostly dreaming that I will learn to be happy one day and that special person will find me to show me how.

Marshmellow and Flicker here and we heard that we were adopted. I heard that they will be changing my name to Casper. We hope we are just what they wanted, we got to meet our new family which includes a new dog buddy.

Flicker here, I'm kinda excited about going to a new home.

Me too.

I really like playing ball. I even brought the ball back to the lady to throw again.

I'm not much of a play ball kinda guy.

I'm more into hanging out with my person and getting pet and lots of lovins.

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Mar 28, 2018 11:56 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I took photos of the dogs at IMHS today. There are a lot of photos, because the 6 puppies that were in foster are now at the shelter. They had just gotten back from their required surgery, so they were pretty mellow and somewhat out of it. They are very cute and extremely friendly, I received many kisses. Hopefully, I got everyone's name correct.
The Kansas dogs are still doing well. They were in the big play yard, first Sox and Cinnamon and then Titus switched with Sox. Tried to get some action shots of them. It takes time to get to know them. They still have a long way to go. Patience is what I say.

If any questions or anything, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Cinnamon here. Since I'm the only girl, I get to spend time with both Sox and Titus.

This is me running around in the yard. I'm a pretty good runner, maybe one day I'll have enough courage to run with someone.

I know it is taking me a long time, but I will get there one day.

Sox here and I was running around with Cinnamon, too.
One day for me too, but I need to start trusting people first.

Titus here, I got to come in the play yard with Cinnamon. I also was running around a little.

But I was too nervous to totally let go. I need to start realizing I'm safe here and there is nothing to be afraid of.

It was nice being pet by my friend.

I think Cinnamon is the bravest among us, but it even takes her a long time before she is comfortable with someone.

I always love getting treats.

Arie here. I'm in the big play yard with my son Juice. I'm becoming more and more brave, but I still have a ways to go.

Juice, Arie's son here. It was starting to snow when the lady finally left those Kansas dogs and came to see us.

Time to start playing with Mom. I wanted all the attention and didn't want the lady petting my Mom, but petting me instead.

Hey Juice, get out of my way, you always want to stand in front of me.

We make a good pair, we have very similar personalities.

This is us in bed, we went in early since it started snowing. We sleep well together.

My name is Sheba. I actually came to this shelter on March 7th, but I never got to meet everyone, because after being taken off the big scary transport truck, I escaped and ran away. I didn't know the area and was pretty scared.

They saw where I ran and they kept bringing me food, but I wasn't sure of anything and just stayed away, but hung out close to where they kept feeding me. I was scared.

Then I was caught and brought here to the shelter. I'm not scared anymore. This place is pretty neat. Well, I am still nervous, I didn't know this lady who kept pointing the big black thing at me, but she kept petting me and telling me it's OK.

At night I go into a nice warm place with a cot and blanket. This is much better than the place I ran away to. I'm a very sweet female dog and in time, I will trust everyone, well everyone that is a good person.

Ajay here, my shelter mate, Abu got adopted. I'm very happy for him, but I'm a bit lonely now. I am a very friendly boy and I know I can learn to be a good dog. I just need to be trained and taught well. I love to play.

I do like treats.

and sometimes biting on your fingers, but that is because I'm teething. The lady says that is no excuse.

Hopefully I'll get adopted by someone firm and loving that will want me for the rest of my life.

Bear here. I'm hoping someone firm and loving will also want me.

Almost had you fooled with my first photo, but still have this stupid pain in the neck on. I just can't help it and I continue to try and pull out my stiches. It's sort of like something that is stuck in your teeth, you can't keep your tongue from touching it. Hoping that it goes away.

My name is Percy. I'm just 11 weeks old and just back from surgery. Since I'm a female, it was a little more complicated for me. So I'm not in that great a mood. The lady kept telling me I'll feel better tomorrow, I sure hope she is right.

Next week, my photos should be much better. The guys had it so much easier.

My name is Bea and I'm the other female in the litter. I'm like Percy and not in that great of mood, although Percy is the most sensitive of the litter, I do have to agree with her this time.

Also agree that the guys had it much easier than us.

My name is Wells and the girls may be right, but I sure feel a bit drunk. I think I'll be sleeping good tonight.

I'm just relaxing here, my eyes are more lazy than me right now.

My name is Shiloh. I'm one of the males. I'm very friendly, actually we all are.

I'm quite handsome, too.

They call me Bodi. I'm also one of the males. I hope the lady is getting all our names right, because we don't know them yet.

But you can just use our photos if you are interested in any of us.

And now for the last, but not least male of the litter, Tucker. I am quite unique. I look look a shepard but have a funny nose.

I'm thinking I could always get a nose job done.

Now for some group shots, but one more of me, Bodi.

Hey lady, what are you doing up there?

What is the silly noise you are making?

We heard that puppies help keep the peace, at least when they behave and do cute things -- wink, wink.

My name is Bella and I'm the famous dog IMHS is supporting my two hip replacements. I'm only a year old, but was born with extremely bad hips. I now have a chance in life to grow old and not to be in pain. I had my first hip surgery some time ago which I'm doing pretty good, I go in for the next hip replacement on April 4th. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it goes as well as this first one did. I'm being fostered by Aly and she is trying to keep me from being too active as I feel so good I want to just run and play. I have been adopted and my adopter is waiting until I'm all done and ready to have my forever home. I am a super sweet girl and a very happy one.

Post Posted: Mar 29, 2018 9:18 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Wow... really fantastic photos, you are very talented. Thanks for doing this for all of us.

Post Posted: Apr 4, 2018 11:41 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks Local Person :)

I was at IMHS taking photos today. The puppies were much more lively today, there were only four today, so assuming two were adopted.

The Kansas dogs were a bit friendly today. Gemma was showing me how they like to sit on her lap. I was petting them all without them having any reluctance at all, they actually looked at me for more petting. They have come a long way since they first arrived, but they do still have a long way to go unless someone very special and understanding adopts them.

If any questions or interested in any of these wonderful dogs, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Arie here. Our friend is taking us for a walk. Juice is over there giving our friend a hug and kiss. We walk really well on the lease and she is nice enough to take us both at the same time.

We are back in the play yard now and the lady with the camera is here with us.

We were seeing what was going on in the back. I figured I would sit on the chair like humans do, well, almost like they do.

For once I'm in front of Juice, but soon as the lady tries to pet me, Juice gets right in front of me.

What was that you said?

I have no idea what Arie is talking about, I'm just innocently lying over here on this nice blanket.

Ahh, perfect.

I do look good close up.

Me, Cinnamon here. I was lying on my favorite person's lap. I really enjoyed being loved and pet today.

Now I'm enjoying lying in the sun.

Sox here, now it is my turn to lie in my favorite person's lap.

I also enjoyed all the loving and being pet today.

Titus here, nah, not ready for a lap yet, but definitely am enjoying being pet more and more.

I bet if I just let myself, I will enjoy lying in my favorite person's lap, too.

Bear here. Do you notice anything different about me?

Yep, no more pain in the neck or as humans call it 'the cone of shame'. The lady said I better not lick and bite at my sore or else they will have to put it back on. She told me to keep my mind on other things.

Now this is what I call comfort.

Ajay here. I do like having my photo taken. She also likes it when I pose, because then I'm not biting on her.

She kept telling me good boy each time I would lick her instead of bite, maybe I'll figure it out one of these days.

If someone thinks they can teach me, adopts me, I bet I will make the perfect pet.

Shiloh here, hopefully the lady has my name right this time, otherwise, my photo can be used to identify me.

I actually think my bro, Wells, who was adopted, stole my identity. This identity theft stuff is running rampant.

Bodi here. Same theft happened to me. Tucker, my bro, stole my identity. At least I have my photo and myself, no one can steal that. No biggie, because we are too young to have that many assets anyway. The lady said she would have more photos of me, if I wasn't constantly in her lap.

Bea here, no one stole my identity. Me and Percy are the only females and we don't look alike.

plus, sadly, we are both still here. So if the lady does have our name wrong, just use the photo if you are interested in either of us, preferrably me.

Percy here, my sis, Bea said it all, other than the preferrably part.

Here are some action, group and just silly photo collage of all of us.

Sheba here. I just came back from surgery so I told the lady just one photo then I need to get some sleep. Rough day.

My name is Remax and I also just came back from surgery, but I'm a male so much easier surgery. I don't need to go to sleep, but would rather just hang out with someone. Good news is soon I will be going to my new home, since I'm so happy to say I was adopted.

On second thought, I am a bit tired, so maybe I will get some sleep now that I my photo was taken.

Bella here. Tomorrow I go for my big surgery on my right leg. Please pray for me that everything goes just as good as the first one. Thanks.

I want to continue being a happy dog.

Post Posted: Apr 6, 2018 2:31 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Thank you for seemingly capturing the dogs' personalities. That is a great skill to capture that on camera and to share it for the dogs' benefit. It is very likely that more adoptions will take place because of your work. Thank you.

Post Posted: Apr 12, 2018 7:45 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Cinnamon, Arie and Sheba are especially pretty to me (I love the big girls), but they all look like such nice pups. I hope some have found their furever homes by now. :love:

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.
Where there is life, there is hope.

Post Posted: Apr 12, 2018 7:10 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks for your nice feedback, Kmac and Aspenleaf. Sheba was adopted, hopefully both owner and Sheba are doing great :love:.

I was able to take photos yesterday, but didn't get a chance to post until now. Everyone seemed a bit melancholy, even me. Maybe just the day and it being so warm yesterday.

The Kansas dogs are the same, but not feeling well, they are being checked out.

All the puppies and Sheba were adopted, hopefully into forever homes where both owners and doggies are happy.

Calli, Mom of the puppies, is now out of foster and at the shelter. She just came back from surgery so I was only going to visit with her, but she is so very sweet and just kissing my face, I had to take a couple of photos - although the photos do not do her justice at all.

If any questions or interested in anyone, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Bear here. I'm doing good, not licking my sore, so I'm healing well.

Did you know I sing?

What did you think?

Sucked, huh?

Here I am imagining myself as a famous singer, going on tours with huge audiences.

Arie here. Just hanging out.

I finally let the lady pet me on the head after she gave me these tiny treats. The first time I ran soon as she started petting me, then I let her again and didn't run away so quickly.

Maybe everyone is getting adopted out, because they aren't afraid of letting people pet and love them. I wish I could be that way.

Juice here. I used to be like my Mom, Arie, but not anymore.

I'm still a little nervous, but I love being pet and I also love tummy rubs.

This lady is silly, we don't even look alike.

Cinammon and Sox here. Sorry, but we are not in the mood to be pet today. Maybe a little bit once you hang out with us awhile.

We'll just hang out over here and watch you take our photo.

Titus here. I came inside, because I'm not feeling that well today. I heard I'm going to the doctor so they can check me out.

My name is Calli. I am the Mom of all the puppies that were here. We were all transported in from Aztec animal shelter last month. I heard all my puppies were adopted. I'm happy for them, now it is my turn for a home.

I'm a bit sad, plus I just had surgery done. No more puppies for me, so life will be about me from now on, I'm told this is a good thing. I'm probably sad, because I'm going through postpartum depression. I hear one in seven women experience this, of course, I have to be that one in seven.

Post Posted: Apr 19, 2018 1:05 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I took photos today at IMHS. It was a full house. There were two stray dogs that were brought in today and one from the other day. The strays are on hold and I was asked not to post any photos yet. I met all three and they are all really nice sweet dogs. When I'm given the word, I will post my photos of these guys.

The Kansas dogs were doing really good today, they were all enjoying being pet. Sox was especially looking for attention today. Cinammon is a bit sad, but I gave her a lot of attention and lots of pets.

There was a man, Tim, who showed up while I was there. He is in a hard place right now and needs to give up his dog, Denver. IMHS was unable to take Denver as they are at full capacity and have no room at all. He said Buena Vista will take Denver, but he has no way to get there nor does he have the fee. He is basically trying to find friends who will put him up for now, but wants to surrender Denver as soon as he can. I told Tim I would post Denver's photos so you will see these below. If you know anyone that would take Denver or help him out, please give him a call, his number is posted below. Denver is a sweet heart and was a rescue from another place, this is Denver's third home - next home will be his forth :(

If any questions or interested in the dogs at IMHS, please call 303-838-2668. If interested in Denver or Tim, please call the number listed for him. Thanks.

Sox here. I was in a good mood today. I was enjoying people's attention and all the petting I was getting.

This is me hanging out in the igloo. There was a lot going on and some barking so I was a little nervous.

The lady told me it was OK and I never need to be afraid.

Cinammon here. I was in the back pen with Titus today. We went for a nice long walk with some nice volunteers.

Now I'm just hanging out, enjoying the petting I was getting from the lady.

Titus here. I was in a pretty good mood today.

I'm enjoying being pet more and more.

We are enjoying the little treats the lady gave us.

Yes, they were good.

Arie here. Notice I don't have my collar on. Juice knows how to get it off me by chewing on it.

I like when the lady gives me a treat, even though they are quite small. I let her pet me a lot today.

Juice here. I'm told I'm not suppose to take off Arie's collar, but I can't seem to get to mine.

I do love getting my tummy rubbed, soon as the lady came in, I rolled right over so she can rub my tummy.

They call me Khalessi. I just came back from surgery so I'm a little out of it, but I was enjoying the attention. I'm a very sweet and loving girl.

The lady doesn't know if I'm really mellow or is it just because I had surgery. With a face like this how can you even question that?

I'm also still pretty young so I can learn new tricks since I'm not set in my ways.

Don't tell any older dogs what I said otherwise they probably won't appreciate the comment.

Really Khalessi, you think we don't hear you. Why don't you go back to dreaming. Hi, Calli here, an older smarter dog.

Don't listen to Khalessi, I also can learn new tricks. She has some nerve.

The last time the lady took photos of me, I also had surgery and I was super mellow. Now look at me.

I'm having so much fun rolling around.

Don't I look different with my ears up? The lady had to keep me from knocking her over, I was just full of myself and having fun.

They call me Chairo. I'm a very sweet and excitable little girl. Do you want to play ball?

After the lady sat with me some and tried to calm me down, I finally stopped running around.

It was nice to be pet and given attention.

I hope I make someone a great pet.

Bear here. I am doing pretty good. I think I'm a pretty good dog. Do you want me to sing to you again?

This time I'll sing some heavy metal, maybe you will like it better. For that I need to first lick my lips and nose to make sure it is clear for breathing since it requires some real screaming.

Sucked again, huh?

Maybe I should just give it up, huh?

My name is Denver and my owner, Tim, whom I've been with for the past year can no longer keep me. We don't have a home and he wants me to have a chance at getting a loving forever home. I haven't had much luck and this will be my third home that I have lost.

Tim is going to miss me and I him, but he knows that he can no longer take care of me like I should be. I'm a very sweet male dog and I'm not that old.

I get along with nice friendly dogs and I'm pretty mellow. I'm very handsome and I hope I can get a loving forever home. I just need to be given a chance and go with someone that can always keep me. Please call Tim at (719)839-1066 if you think you can help us. Thanks so much.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos and I will be saying prayers for Denver (I always say prayers for all the dogs at IMHS).

Post Posted: Apr 20, 2018 9:24 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Fabulous photos, Thanks Gia for all the sweetness and cute notes.

Post Posted: Apr 20, 2018 7:01 pm 
Agree with the above person....wonderful photos and comments!

Post Posted: Apr 25, 2018 11:47 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thanks for your kind words Local Person and Miss Mary Spencer.

I took photos at IMHS today. I spent the whole time with the dogs as it is more than a full house. They have thirteen dogs at the shelter.

The three Kansas dogs were sent to a place called Painted Paws for Veterens. Their website is https://paintedpawsforveterans.org/. In place of them, IMHS got five other dogs. They are a little under a year and are pretty scared right now. Since they are pretty young, I'm thinking/hoping they should get over that fairly soon, plus they only arrived yesterday. I will miss Sox, Cinammon and Titus, but they are in a good place. This is the place where Haly went and I was told she was adopted.

I'm able to post the three stray dogs I mentioned last week. Rumble and Maya were fixed today, so some of my photos are from last Wednesday. Drogo's photos are from today. He loves playing ball.

If any questions or interested in any of these guys, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Arie and Juice here. We are hanging out inside now. We were out earlier and now it is someone else's turn. We don't mind being in, we get to lie together on our cot.

Juice likes to get his photo taken, but I'm not that thrilled about it.

The lady is nice and I would prefer her just hang out with us and put that big black thing away.

Hi, Bear here. Don't worry, I won't be singing today.

What kind of tummy rub is this?

Maybe if you put that big black thing down and use your right hand, you can give me a better tummy rub?

They call me Chance. I just arrived yesterday. I'm pretty scared right now, but shouldn't that be expected when I'm in a new place?

The lady sat with me for a long time and just made a soft clicking noise when she pointed this big black thing at me.

She also did a lot of soft talking to me, telling me everything is OK. Maybe I'll get used to this place, it seems nice.

They call me Taco. I'm just checking to see if the lady is still here, yep, there she is.

Great, now she found me.

I just arrived yesterday with Chance and the other three guys. I'm the most scared, but I should get over that soon.

I am a nice male dog, Chance forgot to tell you he is also a male.

My name is Pickles. I'm also a male dog.

I just arrived yesterday, too. I'm also scared. I was shaking at first, but then I started feeling safer.

I liked having treats. I think I'll be just fine here.

My name is Rex. I just arrived yesterday too and I'm also a male dog.

Scared, no way. Those guys don't know what they are missing.

I love giving kisses and sitting on the lady's lap, but she said I'm a little big for that. What is going to happen when I grow up?

They call me Taffy. I also just arrived yesterday with the four males, I'm the only female dog.

I'm pretty scared, too, almost as much as Taco. It was nice getting small treats from the lady.

Rex and I are sharing the pen. I can't believe how friendly he is, maybe it will rub off on me.

I hope I like it here, it looks like I will.

They call me Drogo. I'm a super friendly male dog.

I'm pretty talented and love to play ball. Oh man, I missed the catch.

Yikes, I think I put too much effort into it, oh boy, I jumped way too high, need to wait for the ball to come to me.

Now you can see my real talent. I just need to keep my eye on the ball and not get crazy.

I'm a pretty neat guy and I bring the ball back to you so we can play together.

Calli here. I'm a super sweet girl and I would be most happy if I was the only dog.

It is only because I want all your attention to give you lots of kisses and to bond with just you and me.

I love having my photo taken, how is this pose? Oh, the same as all the others. I just think it is the best pose.

My name is Rumble. I am a male dog and very friendly. I can be a little nervous, but only because I don't know you yet.

I'm quite handsome.

My friend and I had surgery today. She is still recovering, but I'm doing great.

They say the surgery is more complicated for females, I guess that is just another reason for being glad I'm a male.

They call me Maya. Yes, they are right, the surgery is harder on females. The lady is using my photos from last Wednesday.

She told me I would feel much better tomorrow, I hope she is right. Either way, at least you get to see me at my best, or at least better than today.

I'm a very sweet and friendly female.

Here is a photo from last week of me and Rumble together. I am usually the boss, but today Rumble got to have some attention without me butting in.

Whew... I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next