It is currently Dec 14, 2018 12:00 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Here are the photos taken today of the cats at IMHS. They are all very friendly and there are many more, but these are the ones I was able to photo. Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if any questions or are interested in any of these guys.

Kenosha here at the cattery. I love getting my photo taken. I'm a super sweet and a very friendly girl.

This is me in a different light.

The lady said to let you know that no photoshop was done, it is just the lighting that made me look so buff in the photo above. All my photos show how beautiful I am and that is why I love getting my photo taken. I always run out soon as I see her come in with her camera, really don't know why she wastes time on the other cats.

Wow, talk about confidence, Kenosha sure has some. Some cats are way more beautiful in cat, as am I.

Betty here, not really sure what those two are talking about. I'm beautiful in both photo and cat. I'm also a friendly and very distinguished lady.

Please stop in and visit me in the cattery.

Thomas here. I've been moved into the cattery with all the other guys.

I am quite handsome even with my eyes closed.

Spirit here, also in the cattery.

My name is Rocky. This lady taking my photo must think I'm a dog, because she threw the ball to me. I think she is confused.

Bambi here, bored and day dreaming of eating a mouse.

I hope everyone enjoyed each of the cat's photos.

Post Posted: Jan 10, 2018 9:00 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Loved them! :love: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :love:

Post Posted: Jan 17, 2018 10:04 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Me too, Koala, especially when they give me kisses :hugs:

Enjoyed visiting with all the cats today. They are all very friendly and just neat to spend time with all of them. Bambi always steals my heart when I'm there. Please call IMHS if any questions or interested in any of these wonderful cats. 303-838-2668.

Bambi here and enjoying rolling around on the lady's coat. It has become a tradition with us.

Here I am cleaning myself, I do keep myself very clean and soft.

I'm just so comfortable right here.

Tulip still here. I was hoping someone would want to give an old lady a home, maybe one day.

Tiger here. I'm quite the handsome guy and I love giving kisses.

I look really good for my age, don't you think?

Rocky here. The lady was throwing the ball for me again, so I humored her and pretended I was going to fetch and then played with it instead.

I sure wish you would spend time with me rather than just point the big black thing at me.

Yes, Spirit here and I agree with Thomas, would much rather you give me attention than always pointing that thing at me.

Same from Jackie, too. I bet I would be more acceptable to your petting if you put that thing away.

Kenosha here, I love having my photo taken, but I have to agree would much rather have your attention.

Betty here, I also love having my photo taken. Which pose do you like more?

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Jan 17, 2018 10:33 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Always. :love: :cat: :love: Bambi's well named. ;) What a "deer" she appears to be.

Post Posted: Jan 25, 2018 4:42 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
She really is Koala :love: :love: :love:

Took photos of the cats, wish I had more time to spend with them. Maybe next week. Lots of young cats and many new ones are at the shelter.

We are two very sweet, soft and cuddly kittens. We are a bit tired since we just had surgery so that we can be adopted out.

These green eyes were made for lookin'

I'm a very sweet and lovable kitten. Along with being very cute.

What is that thing on your face?

Hi there, Rocky here. Now they put these two crazy cats in here with me. Sure they are quite beautiful and lovable, but I'm more of a distinquished kinda guy.

Rocky just thinks he is the king. Sugar Point and Simon here. What do you mean we are suppose to look at you at the same time?

I'm going to get you, no I'm going to get you.

I think that is what Rocky is talking about, but look how innocent I look.

I'm just a really cute little kitten, I'm glad you opened the door.

Now are you going to pet me?

These kittens are just so silly.

I'm a much better choice for a pet.

Gizmo and Pepper here. Gizmo really loves me and he likes to clean me, too. We are both really neat cats, well, I'm just a kitten still, but I will be a grown up soon.

Jackie here, I told the lady she needs to get here earlier and spend time with me.

Bambi here and I agree with Jackie. I really missed lying on the lady's coat today.

At least I was able to give her a kiss and some loving. She needs to let her husband know I would not be too much trouble.

Post Posted: Feb 1, 2018 6:55 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I took photos of the cats yesterday. There a lot of cats, but I was able to spend time with all of them, it was nice.

Not sure if everyone knows, but the majority, if not all, the animals at IMHS are from high kill shelters, many from down by the four corners area, but from different places depending on their need. IMHS has some super volunteers that make long and difficult trips to transfer these animals to IMHS where they have more of a chance to get adopted and at the same time to save their life. There are also some surrenders that occur. There are few, if any, strays brought in by Park County animal control or by individuals, which is a good reflection on our community regarding pet responsibility.

If any questions or interested in any of the wonderful cats, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668.

Post Posted: Feb 7, 2018 11:55 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I spent most of my time with the cats today, so lots of photos. They are all really neat cats. There is a multi-cat cage with the majority of the older cats, which I'll call the senior living facility - they are all very nice and loving cats in there. I finally brought some string/rope with me and it sure made a huge difference for my photos, along with the cats and me having fun with them. If any questions or interested in any of these wonderful cats, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668.

I know I look mad in this photo, but I'm not. My name is Sarasota and I'm in the senior living facility. I'm ten years old and a very loving and friendly older lady.

My name is Miss Kitty and I think this photo makes me look like Cleopatra's cat. I'm also in the senior living facility and I'm a very distinguished fifteen year old female. I am very loving and friendly.

Well, I got them all beat. My name is Sheba and I'm also in the senior living facility with these young ladies, as I am a whopping eighteen year old. I'm also very loving and friendly. I really enjoyed the lady petting me.

I want to grow as old as you are Sheba.

Matt here. I wasn't in the mood for photos today. I did enjoy when the lady was petting me, it made me want to eat my food, then she kept pointing that thing at me.

Bonsai here, I'm super young compared to the ladies in the old age home. Yikes, they are yelling at me 'it's called the senior living facility, smart-aleck kid'.

I'm not even a year old yet. I'm a super friendly male kitty.

I really enjoyed playing rope with the lady.

I was able to grab this before Sugar Baby got it. That's him down there in the photo.

This time I was able to get it before Bonsai. Suger Baby here, I'm also under a year old.

I like playing, too. I'm a super friendly male kitty.

I'm also quite handsome and you will enjoy petting me, because my fur is so soft.

Bobbi here. They put me in with these two young ones to keep me entertained.

I also like to play. I'm a very friendly and lovable female cat. I'm not that old, but certainly older than those silly kittens.

Jack here. I was just lying down and then the lady started playing with me. It was fun playing with the rope.

I'm a friendly, handsome male cat. I enjoyed being pet, but I'm not an in your face kinda guy.

I'm Jill and share the cage with Jack. We do make a good pair. I'm a lot more for attention than Jack is.

I also enjoyed playing with the rope.

Here I am using my cat scratching board, keeps my claws looking good.

Kenosha here. I was in the mood for photos today and enjoyed being pet, but not too much. I don't need a lot of attention, I just like to hang out and watch.

I did enjoy playing with the rope a bit.

Thomas here. I'm a friendly guy, but like Kenosha I don't need a lot of attention. I also like to just hang out with someone and watch.

I really liked playing with the rope. It was fun.

I hope she plays with us next time she comes.

Don't we look good?

Betty here. I was enjoying playing with the rope, too, as long as she didn't get too pushy with me then it made me a little nervous.

I'm like Kenosha and Thomas, I like to be pet, but not overly so. I enjoy hanging out and watching, like I am in the photo.

Curls here. I was pretty mellow today. Probably because the lady was here during my nap time. I'm an older lady and need my naps.

I'm Spirit and keeping Curls company. I was taking a nap with her, too. I'm younger than Curls, but I'm a very mellow and cool cat.

Bambi here. I also enjoyed playing with the rope on my favorite coat.

Are you always going to play with me?

I have a lot of fingers to catch the rope with.

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos, I certainly enjoyed being able to spend time with all of these wonderful cats.

Post Posted: Feb 15, 2018 1:22 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Here are the photos I took of the cats on Wednesday. Most are of new cats that were recently transferred to IMHS. They are all very nice and friendly cats.

If any questions or interested in any of these wonderful cats give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668.

They call me Wilson. I'm a very friendly and lovable male cat.

I am bigger than some dogs so if you are looking for a smalle dog, maybe I can do?

I'll sit in your lap if you allow me.

They call me coffee, but not because I'm jittery. I'm a very young male kittie.

I'm very friendly.

I love being pet.

My name is Tonic. I'm an independent and somewhat friendly, at my terms, male cat.

I'm not one of those in your face type of cats. I prefer to have my space.

They call me Nix. I'm a super sweet female cat.

I love being pet and rubbed around my head.

We are Cleo and Sasha. We are very friendly.

I'm Cleo, a very sweet female cat.

I have a big mouth for a small cat, which I would love to have a mouse in.

I'm Blanco, I'm a very sweet and friendly female cat.

Even though I'm a bit bigger than Cleo, she is the boss in this house.

They call me Cinder. I'm a super friendly and sweet female cat.

I'm quite attractive, don't you think? Check out my markings on my face, quite unique. Won't find another cat that looks like me.

I'm Blanco, a very friendly and delicate male cat.

Even though I'm a guy, I like being pet gently.

They call me Naira. I'm a very friendly and lovable female cat.

I think I'm quite attractive, too, with very distinctive markings all over my body.

Don't think you will see another cat like me.

They call me Jyn. I am an independent female cat.

I'm a nice small lady. I like to be pet, but not too much.

I just don't like my space invaded too much.

My name is Greyson. I'm an independent male cat. I'm pretty big and strong, if you have any chihuahuas, I can keep them in their place.

I like being pet, but would rather have my own space. I thought the lady was going to let me do that, but all she did was put me back in my cage. Don't like her much anymore.

Here are the three senior ladies all waiting for you to come in and pet us. We are the friendliest cats around. Sheba on the top at 17 years, Miss Kitty in the middle at 15 years and last, but certainly not least is Tulip also at 15 years.

Bobbie here. Man, the lady has no respect, just catching me in the middle of my cleaning.

Post Posted: Mar 3, 2018 8:08 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
I can recommend the tabby cats.
I have one that points Elk. He does a standing point ( no paw up tail straight out stance.) He does not flush them, but then you wouldn't want him to flush them any way. I rent him out during hunting season, and he pays for his cat food . I see a beer commercial in there somewhere.

Post Posted: Mar 8, 2018 3:40 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I was at the shelter doing photos yesterday, but didn't get to spend much time with the cats :(. So some of the cats will have a few photos of them. They are all really nice kitties. I had stopped at the thrift store upstairs and was able to take photos of Miss Kitty and Ruby.

If interested in any of these wonderful cats or want to see others, please contact IMHS at 303-838-2668.

I wanted to mention that some people have asked me to remove my previous photos, because it took their page too long to load and gave them trouble. I only remove the photos, because I prefer to keep the history of these wonderful animals. I have all the photos I've ever taken of these animals and my posts, so if anyone ever wanted to see any past ones, just let me know. I also leave two posts with photos, if anyone else has problems with the pages loading, just let me know I can remove my previous post/photos and just have my current post/photos.

I'm Miss Kitty. I was moved from the senior living facility downstairs to the Thrift store upstairs. I get to see a lot of people, which I enjoy. I may be an older cat, but I'm young at heart and a really sweet female cat.

I was enjoying having my belly rubbed and just rolling around on the nice carpet.

Ruby here. I'm also upstairs in the Thrift store. I hang out on the counter in my bed. I just woke up from my nap so the lady can get my photo.

Tabby and Ninja here. We are sharing a place with Spirit and Bobby. We really like our place. We are both really nice sweet male cats. Ninja is a bit more outgoing than me, we are a nice balance.

She almost got us both looking at the camera.

I'm too sexy for my body.

They call me Foxy, probably because I'm a foxy lady.

I tried to catch the rope, but it kept moving.

My name is Thea and I share the place with Foxy. We get along really well. I'm an older lady, but only compared to Foxy who is not even a year old yet.

I love being pet. Since the lady stopped petting me, I decided to use Foxy to pet myself.

I also like being pet, but I'm a bit more self sufficient so I'm using the shelft to pet myself.

What does Foxy mean by that, is she giving me an underlying insult?

We decided to to an eductional shot of the different ways to stretch our bodies.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos

Post Posted: Mar 22, 2018 4:04 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I did photos of the cats yesterday. It was nice spending time with them. All are very friendly, some a little shy, but all are doing well.

Please call IMHS if any questions or interested in any of these wonderful cats.

They call me Fudge, but I don't think I taste like it. I'm a friendly female cat and just as sweet as Fudge. I'm quite young, too, old enough to know better and young enough to learn more.

Here is my intense look.

And my 'please pet me' look.

My name is Millie. I'm sharing living spaces with Fudge and two other cats, we all get along really well. I'm a little shy, but learning people are pretty neat. I'm a female cat and pretty young and pretty, too.

I guess you can pet me.

This food is pretty good, licking my lips for good luck.

They call me Morrie, I'm sharing the space with Fudge and Millie and another cat. I'm also a little shy, but learning like Millie is. I'm a young male cat, so I have plenty of time to learn about trusting people.

I'm quite handsome.

I have incredible eyes, the better to see you with.

My name is Foxy and yes, I am quite a foxy lady. I'm sharing my living space with Fudge, Millie and Morrie. I'm teaching Millie and Morrie how great it is to be pet and loved by people.

My name is Spanky and I run so nobody can spank me. I haven't learned that people just want to pet me and love me. I'm a young male cat and quite handsome.

Don't you think?

This lady keeps following me around, I'm starting to get curious about her.

My name is Coffee and I should've been called hot chocolate, because I'm quite a mellow guy. I'm just hanging out watching all the cats in the cattery with me. I'm a male cat and very friendly.

Timmy here. I am quite a cool cat. I was just loving rubbing myself on my shelf while she pet me. She said I remind her of Razor, a super cool cat from a few years ago who was adopted by Aly, the shelter manager. I hope I get as lucky to get such a great home, too.

You look funny upside down.

I'm quite a handsome guy.

Cinder here. I'm a super sweet and friendly female cat. I'm young, but old enough to be independent.

Plus I am quite beautiful. You won't see markings like mine on any other cat.

They call me Dixie and I'm just a super sweet and mellow female cat.

I am very soft and a great color cat. They say orange cats are the best.

And quite beautiful with golden eyes.

Jyn here. I'm a petite little lady. Agree about orange cats being the best, especially if they are orange and white.

Ninja and Tabby here. It was at the end of the evening and I was giving Tabby a bath and then the lady grabbed her camera and tried to get our photo through the cage bars. Silly lady.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Mar 23, 2018 7:12 pm 
I will try to stop by and see the cats, especially Dixie tomorrow!

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next