It is currently Dec 9, 2018 12:08 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: Aug 9, 2017 9:18 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Lots of cats and kittens at the shelter. Below are photos of some of the cats/kittens at IMHS. They are so nice to be with. Aladdin is such a lover. Please call IMHS if interested in any of these guys or to inquire about any of the other cats/kittens -- 303-838-2668.

removed photos

Thanks for looking and if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these wonderful guys a chance.

Post Posted: Aug 16, 2017 11:52 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
It was a full house at IMHS today. I'm told there are a lot of kittens, but they are not ready for adoption. Please just call and ask if interest in any of these really neat cats - 303-838-2668.

removed photos

Thanks for looking and as always if anyone is looking to adopt or knows someone who is, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Aug 30, 2017 10:27 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
It was a full house at the shelter today. So lots of photos. If interested in any of these guys, please call the shelter at 303-838-2668.

removed photos to help page load faster

Thanks for looking and hope everyone enjoyed. If you or anyone you know is interested in adopting a cat/kitten, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Sep 7, 2017 1:53 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
While I was at IMHS someone was going to pass on Bambi's info for their friend who fosters special needs cats. Therefore Bambi is the star of the photos today with hopes someone might have a home for her, be it temporary or forever.

I want to mention for those that check out these weekly photos that I won't be able to do photos until sometime in November. All is good, just have to take this time for life stuff. I will miss meeting and visiting all these guys, but not the late nights of figuring out which photo to post :). See you in November, unless someone else jumps in to post some photos ;)

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if interested in any of these guys or to ask about any others.

Thanks for looking and again if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Nov 15, 2017 7:55 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I'm back doing photos again. The shelter had a wonderful overhauling and looks great! The staff and some volunteers put a lot of effort into painting and reorganizing things. It sure is quite pleasant. All the cats were wonderful and I'm able to go into the cages with them. The playroom in the back is just a lot of fun. Each and everyone of these cats are really neat.

Thanks for checking the cats out and if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt a cat, please give one of these guys a chance.

Post Posted: Nov 22, 2017 8:10 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and from all the cats at IMHS.

If you or anyone you know is looking to adopt, please give one of these guys a chance. Thanks.

Post Posted: Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I was able to get some photos of the cats at the shelter today. They are all so neat and I just love Bambi. Each time I come, soon as I throw down my jacket and camera bag, she comes running over to lay on them. If interested in any of the cats, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 and they will be able to help.

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos and if you or anyone you know is looking to adopt or foster, please give one of these wonderful cats a chance.

Post Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:46 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Met a lot of very friendly cats at the shelter today and many that I already know. Please call IMHS if you have any questions or are interested in any of these wonderful guys - 303-838-2668.

Hope everyone enjoyed looking at the photos of these wonderful cats. I know I love seeing them and taking photos of all of them.

Post Posted: Dec 15, 2017 2:02 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I didn't get to spend as much time with the cats today, the dogs had me quite busy. Bambi actually got herself in the dog photos today :)

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Dec 28, 2017 2:24 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Happy New Year everyone. Sadly, I didn't get much time with the cats, so nothing special with the photos. As always, all the cats at the shelter are super neat and very adoptable. Here are photos of just some of them. Please call IMHS if any questions or interested in any of these wonderful cats - 303-838-2668.

removed photo to help load page faster

Hope you enjoyed the few photos I took and hope you all have a very Happy 2018 New Year.

Post Posted: Dec 28, 2017 4:21 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
:love: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :love:

Post Posted: Jan 5, 2018 4:09 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Me too !! :love: :cat: :love:

Finally posting the cat photos I took yesterday. A lot of older cats at the shelter and all really nice and friendly. Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 if any questions or interested in any.

My name is Thomas. I'm one of the youngest cats here, about a year old. I'm a super friendly and quite handsome male.

Are you farsighted?

Don't I look just like a miniature lion? My name is Pollen, a male and just a little older than Thomas. I'm friendly, too and much more handsome.

Are you almost done with the other cats? I've been snuggling under your coat while waiting for you.

Ok, I'll wait here while you finish.

We are a bunch of older cats, I don't want to label us as old, because old is as you feel. Our owner became very sick and had to give us all up. We are all very friendly nice cats, we are sad that we no longer have a home. We hear some people like older cats, so hopefully they will find us here. I'm Tulip, I'm a female and 15 years old. I am very friendly and attractive. I wasn't in a fight, this is just the markings on my nose.

My name is Sparky and one of the younger ones, I'm 6 years old. I'm also a female, very friendly and quite attractive.

I'm called Tiger and the one male with these three ladies. I'm the same age as Sparky, 6 years old. I'm a very friendly male and as you can see very handsome.

I'm Sheba and the oldest of the group. I'm 18 years old. I think I do pretty well for my age, but sometimes I just want to be alone so you may see me hanging out in my crate.

Since I'm the oldest, I get to have soft food, to help keep my weight up. The other guys get so jealous, but they are all quite chunky so they don't need it.

That sounds like a lot of bull to me.

I think I see some food on your head Tiger.

This is me, Jill, sleeping.

Did you want to pet me?

I'm Jack and spend my time in the big cage with Jill. Jack and Jill, I heard there is a rhyme about us.

Please stop in to visit with us. We are both a little older, too, both 5 years old, actually the perfect age.

Curls here, I'm in the cattery with these four other guys. I love being pet and love people. I'm an older female, I'm 10 years old. I would love a loving forever home, I would sit on your lap and keep you company.

Spirit here, I'm the youngest cat in the cattery. Just about a year old. I'm a female cat and quite attractive. I enjoy attention, but play hard to get.

This is my best pose.

I'm Jackie. I'm kinda shy, but am interested in attention. I also like to play, but with the right toys. I'm also a female and pretty young compared to most, I'm about 2 years old.

My name is Betty. I'm a very pretty female. I do like to be pet, but I'm very independent.

I'm Kenosha. I'm pretty young, too, I'm about 2 years old. I'm a very attractive female and quite friendly.

I really like getting my photo taken, the camera makes a noise I enjoy.

Hope everyone enjoyed the photos. Please share with anyone looking to adopt an older cat and visit with them if you can.

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next