It is currently Nov 20, 2018 8:38 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: IMHS 2019 Calendar is now available
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2018 5:02 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I wanted to let everyone know that the IMHS 2019 calendar is available to the public. A minimum donation of $10 is suggested for the calendar, but more would be appreciated by the animals. Each month of the calendar presents an adoption with photos and brief story. I created the calendar with the wonderful help of all the adopters that sent me their photos and story of their adopted pet(s) in their forever home. My three guys are presented in the month of June :).

To print the calendar cost almost $10 so we are hoping people that can afford to will be more generous when when decide they want one of the calendars. These calendars are in memory of two huge supporters of IMHS. These two ladies adopted many dogs and cats from IMHS over the years and have given so much in donations since IMHS started in 1995. These ladies will be missed greatly and because of them, all the money from these calendars will go directly to the animals at the shelter.

The calendars are available now at the IMHS Shelter, please just ask the person there. You can call ahead also to make sure there are still some available, but if not, I will get more printed. Their number is 303-838-2668. I will also be putting some at Kings Sooper and other local stores, I should be able to get them there sometime next week, but in the meantime, just get them at the shelter. Thanks for your support of IMHS.

Here are some of samples of the calendar.

This is the cover page. These are just a tiny number of the all the dogs and cats that IMHS has rescued and adopted out since it started many, many years ago.

This is my adoption page/June :)

And the back cover for the wonderful ladies that were my good friends and two of the best people that lived in this world.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]