It is currently Jan 22, 2018 11:33 am 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: i9 Sports needs a basketball league site manager
Post Posted: Jan 2, 2018 5:37 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Expanding youth sports provider is looking for responsible, well organized individual to manage the on-court activities of our youth basketball league at Elk Creek Elemntary School in Conifer on Wedneday evenings beginning on Jan. 17. All candidates must be over the age of 21 and possess strong communication skills. Ideal candidates will have experience working with kids and a desire to learn sports management. We are a customer service oriented company so those who have had experience “Wowing” customers have a leg up on the competition.

This is a part-time position. All applicants are subject to a National Criminal Background check and will be required to become first aid certified. Applicants must have reliable transportation that can carry a significant amount of cargo to and from the gym.

The i9 Sports Site Manager is a hands-on role responsible for managing the game day operations, the on-court customer experience.

Gym/Game Day Responsibilities:

• Oversee game day operations

• Gym setup and breakdown

• Ensure program operates on time

• Conduct parents meetings when required

• Point of contact for all on-courrt inquiries including resolution of all disputes or conflicts

• Answer customer questions and proactively interact with the parents at the gym

• Manage/direct a group of volunteer coaches/instructors to ensure a positive experience for both the players and parents

• Distribute all pertinent information to coaches/instructors

• Serve as the on-court official/referee liaison

• Act as a replacement referee or team coach when necessary

• Organize equipment for daily distribution

• Manage special events at the gym (such as Picture Day)

Perform other duties and special projects as required
Based in Tampa, Florida, i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest youth sports league franchise in the United States with over 1,000,000 members spanning more than 700 communities from New York to Hawaii. i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3-14 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, and cheerleading.

An employee-owned company, i9 Sports was founded in 2003 by CEO Frank Fiume on the principle that the number one reason kids play organized sports is to have fun, not to become the next draft pick. Reinventing the youth sports industry, customers enjoy the i9 Sports Experience which emphasizes fun, safety and convenience as well as teaching the value of good sportsmanship.

Salary: $20.00/hour

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]