It is currently Jun 18, 2019 9:13 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: IT Geek with Background in Aviation?
Post Posted: May 17, 2019 3:38 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Looking for someone who knows how to build interactive websites and has an aviation background (or at least a strong interest!).

This concept will eventually be made into an app so would prefer someone with knowledge or interest to get it onto this platform. I have the domain, the website (but willing to move to it. Haven't launched new site yet), and the audience and I just need someone to do a good job with the setup and knowing which interactive platform would be the best fit. Must be willing to sign noncompete agreement. I'm willing to negotiate the terms so let's talk. Could be a partnership agreement instead since this is a long term project! This could be perfect for a recent high school grad or college student or stay at home parent since it's all work from home.

If you have questions or would like to send a resume/CV, send to: Erika@achickinthecockpit.com . Please let me know if you're more interested in a short term paid contract or long term collaboration and what/how you know about airplanes...

Cheers to blue skies and jet engines,

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]