It is currently Jan 24, 2020 4:35 am 

If you are looking for a new pet, click here for pets for needing adoption, rescue, or for sale.
Click here for lost/found pets and click here for pet related advertisements.

Image Rainbow Bridge page Image Add your fur baby here Image

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 2, 2006 9:25 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
We have a cat that ate some minty-fresh dental floss. The only reason I knew is it because he came racing out of the litter box, with "stuff" flying everywhere. He finally plucked it from his own behind in the living room. I cleaned up the mess and reminded DH to make sure he gets the used floss IN the trashcan, not near it.
Blech...

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 6, 2006 2:03 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Blue Spruce-- :yikes: That is one you will always remember.... :hugegrin:

Ok, so the doggies have always been so very good about not tearing up my XMas stuff.......however......

Yesterday I get home to discover that "something" had been brutally killed and ripped apart.......as I picked up all the pieces from two rooms I was able to put it together......

Out of everything laying around right now...I do try to keep most likely victims on tables or higher.......they choose a Santa hat that was hanging on one of those wooden plant vine support things over in the corner.......Why out of everything else? I mean if I was a dog the XMas tree skirt would seem like fun to me? The poor hat was beyond repair......they didn't appear to have eaten any of it....just terriorized it awhile I guess.

Thank Goodness it was not attached to Santa!!!!!

I told them if anymore XMas stuff was turned into Doggie Kill....there would be one less bone in each of thier stockings this year!!!!! I even had my hands on my hips and stomped my foot when I said it, think they thought I was serious..... :whistle:

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 6, 2006 4:04 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Honest dad , I have no clue how this happened

But I know different
:rof laughing: :whistle:

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 6, 2006 5:32 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Mopar -- :rof laughing: :rof laughing: There's just NO WAY that sweet, wonderful dog did that! Maybe YOU did it, and just told your wife it was Oreo!!

GravityGirl -- was it plush? In my two dogs' pointed little heads, ANYTHING that comes into this house that is fuzzy or plush MUST be a stuffed animal for them to kill, gut, behead, pluck, dismember, etc..

There were days when I was working 70 hours a week that I would race home from my office for 30 minutes before I had to race back downtown for a board meeting. I USED to have several large, *beautiful* plants in my house. You don't know how many times I came home to spend that 30 minutes in my snake skin pumps and business suit picking up mud, dirt, and plant roots from the carpet! It was Frosty and Nikki who did those (they're both gone now :( ).

I have windows on either side of my front door. When I got home they would both be in the windows so eager to see me -- then I guess they would suddenly remember what they'd done and slink away as I unlocked the door.

Great memories to LOOK BACK on! :hugegrin:

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 6, 2006 8:15 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
We put up the Christmas tree last weekend and TreeLady got a small, ceramic nativity to put under the tree. I kept finding the Joseph figurine (and usually, only that on) had fallen on his face and out of the stable. Last night I finally notices that Smokey (AKA obnoxious cat) discovered that there was a small window in the back of the stable, just big enough to put a paw through and knock over that one figure. :doh: :bash: :rof laughing:

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 6, 2006 8:26 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Do you think he harbors resentment towards Joseph for some reason? Maybe he should see a psycatatrist....

(And you're now the Resident Grump?!) ROFL

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 8, 2006 2:34 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
My golden was never very destructive but one time he took a paperback book off my nightstand and tore off the last 75 pages or so and ripped them to shreds. Of course it was a mystery I was in the middle of reading and had to know the end, so I ended up buying another copy of the book. How did he know to not rip off the first 75 pages? I didn't care about those?

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 8, 2006 8:00 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Maybe he mis-read the title and thought it was a dog training book?

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 9, 2006 6:28 pm 
My son has a coonskin cap, complete with tail. The same dental floss cat has a love/hate affair with the hat! He will find it wherever it's left out and will drag it around the house. The hat must be put away if not in use, otherwise it's fair game. Right now it's in the 'repair shop' because the cat bit part of the tail off and I need to sew it back on!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jan 5, 2007 3:47 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
This is funny, so I have to share. I went out to shovel some of the snow out of the horse paddock today because I figure it will help keep it from getting too muddy once the temps warm up over the next week. As I was walking around looking for more to shovel I was dragging the shovel behind me on the ground and one of my horses decides to chase the shovel. I saw that this was just a big game for him so I started running around with the shovel dragging the ground behind me and he started running with me. Around and around we went. :lol: So even though we can't get out yet to ride, we still find ways to have fun together. :D

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jan 5, 2007 9:17 pm 
We were downstairs watching TV one night when the bulldog started snarling, growling and barking upstairs. The other 3 joined in and were very upset. I ran upstairs to see what the trouble was...

They were scared of a tiny, pink rocking horse we had gotten for our daughter for Christmas!! OOOOOO, scary pink horsey!

Post subject: hi
Post Posted: Jan 8, 2007 1:29 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
those were some pretty funny stories.... I have three chihuahuas, one cat, one iguana, and one fish! they all have a part in being funny in their own way. First there's Dahlia who is almost a year old whenever she does something bad, and I yell at her she gives me this big smile ::-D: and its so cute I just can't really be mad at her anymore. second there's Frankie he is the oldest and a step brother to Dahlia..... he like to entertain people, so what he does is he puts his front paws together, sits on his butt, and shakes his arms ( Dahlia tries to do it, but it just looks like a 90 year old man trying to keep up with the music) but whenever Frankie dances I yell "go Frankie, go Frankie" and he keeps going till his little arms can't move no more! Third there is Cassie who is kinda a monster she will try and try to make you mad... i think she likes the attention, but anyways she will climb up on the DVD shelf, and push as many DVDs as she can down! Also when I am easting she will not leave me alone she will climb up on the bad, and try to eat my food, I will push her down, and then she'll come back up and get in my drink... (ahhhh what a crazy cat) but we love her! Fourth there is Izzy (Isabella) the youngest doggy, and she will start biting on one of the older dogs ears until they finally get mad and growl at her... then she'll come running over to me, so it looks like they are messing with her, and she is all Innocent! BoRico the fish does little flips and just looks at you with that funny fish lips, and Eddy the iguana will bob his head at you when you come over and look at him when you've been gone! I LOVE animals, and just how they each have their own personalities, and how what they need most in life is you and your love for them! thanks for all the funny stories keep writing them!!! Allison and Gerald

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4