It is currently Aug 7, 2020 5:43 am 

If you are looking for a new pet, click here for pets for needing adoption, rescue, or for sale.
Click here for lost/found pets and click here for pet related advertisements.

Image Rainbow Bridge page Image Add your fur baby here Image

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Good bye sweet Pooh Bear
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 4:28 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
On November 1st I had to say good bye to my best friend Pooh Bear. He was a orange tabby cat. My personal earmuffs at night and thief of my night cups of water. He died of feline Leukemia, therefore i am posting this as a reminder of all cat owners that a vaccination for this terrible desiese is not enough, you must test first then vaccinate. He was given to me by my brother at 9 months old with the assurance that he had been tested, i only kept up the vaccinations. I just wanted to pass this along and say to my Friend in heaven happy hunting and I will see you again some day!! I love you.

I must Thank Kurt in addition at Big horn vet clinic outside pine who not only was the kindest man during this time but very compassionate as we had to take our kids trick or treating the night we found the results. He came in at 6 pm to put him down as i did not want to go another night with him suffering so. He also worked on his day off to get the testing done. And his fee was minimal. Thanks Big Horn Vet!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 4:58 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh, Shelby162- I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how lonely a pillow is without a kitty on it. :rose:

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 5:18 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
My heart goes out to you and your family............it is such a hard thing to go through. Bless you.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 5:25 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
So sorry for your loss. Love and light to your household at this time.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 7:40 pm 
:( How sad for you. I hope you take some comfort in knowing he isn't hurting anymore.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 8:03 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
All of us here are so sorry for your loss. God bless you and watch over you these next few days or weeks. And start telling everyone silly Pooh stories!

Post subject: Sad
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 8:15 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Sorry for your loss we recently have had our own and life still is not right.

Take comfort in the memories and cherish the pictures. They are in a better place and there is no more pain.

Kim

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 8:29 pm 
Quote:
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

As always I hope this helps. Peace to you

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 8:58 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
I am so sorry. I have 3 kitties of my own, one at 21 years old, one at 9 years old, and one at 2 1/2 years old. I know you will miss him very much. My girls are my life along with my 2 boys (dogs). At this time I know you don't want to get a new kitty but in time you will. I know you will be a good parent to him or her. May God bless you!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 7, 2006 9:24 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Prayers and thoughts from our house. We know how much pain the loss causes. Remember the good times

Rav, Coloradoknights and the pack. :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :cat: :cat:

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 10, 2006 1:46 pm 
Thanks so much for your lovely thoughts and words. This probably sounds silly but i keep a stuffed animal above my pillow for the middle of the night unconcious pets. Better than and empty space. We Thank you all for being so compasionate.

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]