It is currently Jun 16, 2019 2:35 pm 

If you are looking for a new pet, click here for pets for needing adoption, rescue, or for sale.
Click here for lost/found pets and click here for pet related advertisements.

Image Rainbow Bridge page Image Add your fur baby here Image

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject:
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2004 8:26 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Plsheff wrote:
Is the dog in the snow a malamute or a husky?

He's a 70lbs & 7 month old husky. He's still growing!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 13, 2004 10:54 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
I am a BIG animal lover....everyone's pets are so beautiful....if I knew how to attach pics , I would show you my babies. Mia is my "daughter". She's a 5 yr old Rottweiler that we adopted from rescue 3 yrs ago, after losing both of our other Rotties on the same day. She is the light of my life. Such a sweetheart!! I also have a funny little kitty named MoJo. He is a TRIP. Not a normal cat. I think he thinks he's a puppy. They share their space with 5 more critters. My sister's animals. 3 cats, 1 dog and a cockateil. They all get along great. I will probably be sharing some funny stories about one of the cats, Shermann. He's a 22lb long haired orange fluff ball. A typical Garfield.
Hugs and slurps to everyone's furkids....

Post subject: image hosting test
Post Posted: Jan 25, 2005 2:48 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often

Last edited by . on Sep 10, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jan 25, 2005 3:12 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
My grand-puppies, Macy and Lola:

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jan 25, 2005 3:22 pm 
And my live-in lazy kitties: (sorry they're so big - I don't know how to "little" them)

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jan 26, 2005 10:40 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Well... For 11 years, 4 months we had Nichet-te-sal (AKA Chet) (sara - do you know what her name means - I do, but just thought I'd ask since it's Eskimo? )

We had to let go of Chet last Thursday due to cancer. :cry: There have been alot of tears, but with the help of a compassionate vet, she's not suffering any longer. :cry:

With a huge hole in our hearts we searched & searched. Our home was too quiet!! We found & put a deposit on Palmer :) She's the cutie on the right. she's just under 3 weeks old in the pic & we get to bring her home when she's 8 weeks.

We also have Miss Sniff (seen here fighting with Chet)

Last edited by RMHigh on Jan 28, 2005 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jan 28, 2005 9:37 am 
New Poster
Guess what I have..
silly
lazy
loud

Post subject:
Post Posted: Feb 24, 2005 8:49 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Here's something I received in my email today... Thought it was kind of :kewl: Hope you enjoy them, I know I did :hugegrin:

DOGS

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. -Anonymous

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. -Ann Landers

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. -Ben Williams

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. -Josh Billings

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. -Andy Rooney

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. -Sigmund Freud

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. -Robert Benchley

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. -Franklin P. Jones

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. -Unknown

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money. -Joe Weinstein

Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! -Anne Tyler

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein

Speak softly and own a big, mean Doberman. -Dave Miliman

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. -Mark Twain

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!' - Dave Barry

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. -Phil Pastoret

Post subject: Bump
Post Posted: Jul 25, 2005 9:19 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
[center]Bump[/center]

http://web.me.com/riverwader/blog/Embracing_the_Chaos/Embracing_the_Chaos.html

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jul 26, 2005 9:08 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Seapine, what a cute & adventurous puppy you have!! :)

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jul 30, 2005 9:27 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
This is my little Abby that passed in June. We aren't ready for another dog yet. Below her pic is our cockatiel, Cutie Pie, that my best friend gave me. I love animals! And I love looking at all the Pincecammer pictures that have been posted.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Jul 30, 2005 10:54 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
I LOVE seeing everyone's four legged familiy members!!

Here is Gracie, the Corgi. She came to me when her owners couldn't take her with them to their new home. She was just a pup then and I think they actually wanted to get away from her furniture chewing! But she worked herself out of it for the most part. Her loves - being in charge of everyone in the household....making sure everyone is where they should be, doing what they should be. She is VERY busy. She also loves taking my spot on the bed (as you can see), and rolling in the mud after a bath! We call Gracie the undignified nickname Goosie Poop...I have no idea why! She is now about 4

And here are Fluffy-Butt (my daughter named her) and Putter. Fluff was a stray and is semi-feral....she really has no use for any human other than my 5-year-old, whom she adores and has adopted as her very own person. Putter is a burrower. She loves to crawl under the blanket on my lap and sleep under the covers at night. Fluff is the black/white...putter the striped...They are both around 2 years old.

Not picture is Sam Kitty. Sam is about 19 years old and was my father's cat. She came to live with us in April after her person died....and it has been a difficult adjustment for her. She finally has adopted me as a replacement "lap" and I'm beyond honored :)

Welcome to our family!

Laural Thatcher Ulrich

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next