It is currently Jul 15, 2019 6:01 pm 

If you are looking for a new pet, click here for pets for needing adoption, rescue, or for sale.
Click here for lost/found pets and click here for pet related advertisements.

Image Rainbow Bridge page Image Add your fur baby here Image

Reply to topic  [ 2201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 184  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 26, 2008 1:11 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
What an amazing thing to do. I love the sight. So wonderful!
Could you please add: Kalika and Cosmo.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 26, 2008 1:52 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Love it! What a great job you did! Kindly add Savannah?

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 27, 2008 11:26 am 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
I showed my "mom in law" this sight (it's beautiful, by the way) and she has a few names she'd like added if possible: Jocco, Georgia Pass, Heathcliff, Buster, Rusty, Simon, Marshong, Hershey Bar, Rascal, and Pepe'... Hope that's not too many, but it would REALLY make her feel good to have them on there... Thanks!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 27, 2008 12:09 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Thank You BR. Thank you soo much

Please add:
Turtle
Bueller
Harley

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 29, 2008 4:44 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Hi BeachRobin. I was reading Taffy's thread and asked if she was the white doggy in the picture...NOW I KNOW. What a sweet baby, no wonder you miss her so much. If the Rainbow Bridge thread for deceased animals only? I lost a kitty about 2 years ago and we were VERY close. I had him since college. He kept me from freaking out when I moved across the country for an internship. Saw me through MANY boyfriends. His name used to be my e-mail log-in. I have since changed it, but can't log into my e-mail without thinking about him. His name was Hobbes and I miss him sooo much! If its not too much trouble, could you add HOBBES (as in Calvin and...) to the Rainbow Bridge? I deeply appreciate it. Am crying just thinking about him. It's been a while since I cried about him. It is kind of cleansing. Thanks for starting that thread. Have a great day!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 29, 2008 7:44 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Thanks everyone :) Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, been out running around and shopping, things like that. I will get every name updated tomorrow :)

goodkitty, yes, Rainbow Bridge is for departed pets, and I will be honored to add your pets name.

Everyone, be aware, that some of these latest names may have to be added to a second page, so we don't have to scroll down too far on the main page. Sorry it has to be that way...but we have so many.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm 
beachrobin wrote:
Everyone, be aware, that some of these latest names may have to be added to a second page, so we don't have to scroll down too far on the main page. Sorry it has to be that way...but we have so many.

Instead of going to a second page can you make it searchable? Scrolling down really adds impact in my opinion.

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 30, 2008 11:29 pm 
Ok, the site is updated :) I HOPE I haven't forgotten anyone, but went through the posts and PM's.

I added Homey, the last baby to go to Rainbow Bridge.

If you notice, even though I add their name on the page, there is a special place at the beginning of the names and in the middle for the latest pet to leave us and go the Bridge. Very sad.......

Bubbs, ok :) I will leave it as one page and see how it goes :) I really don't want to place some ugly search box on it though, but we can scroll :)

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 1, 2008 12:18 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
beachrobin wrote:
Ok, the site is updated :)...

Bubbs, ok :) I will leave it as one page and see how it goes :) I really don't want to place some ugly search box on it though, but we can scroll :)

Hi beachrobin, the site does look wonderful and thank you for taking the time to create it for all of us. As far as the search, anyone that is viewing the page and wants to search, can use "Ctrl" "f" to bring up a search box and search for the particular name, it does not have to be added to the page.

Warm wishes,
Rav

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 1, 2008 12:31 pm 
ravenous wrote:
beachrobin wrote:
Ok, the site is updated :)...

Hi beachrobin, the site does look wonderful and thank you for taking the time to create it for all of us. As far as the search, anyone that is viewing the page and wants to search, can use "Ctrl" "f" to bring up a search box and search for the particular name, it does not have to be added to the page.

Warm wishes,
Rav

You are right! Thanks for mentioning that. Also in Firefox you only need to click on Edit, then find, and type the name in that box. I use that all the time :)

Thanks so much for pointing this out :)

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 1, 2008 12:54 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Beachrobin-you are the sweetest. I am Homey's mom, and just saw you added him to your website. The last couple days have been so rough. Knowing that there are caring people like you in the world makes it easier...thank you so much!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 1, 2008 1:38 pm 
Suzaru wrote:
Beachrobin-you are the sweetest. I am Homey's mom, and just saw you added him to your website. The last couple days have been so rough. Knowing that there are caring people like you in the world makes it easier...thank you so much!

I was hoping you wouldn't mind me going ahead and adding Homey. I know your days are rough, it's incredibly hard to go through what you are going through. At first I thought I would die....I am a month past Taffy going to the bridge.

People here helped me so much and I hope I am giving back a tiny portion of what I received. We are here for you, hang in there....it does get bearable. Many hugs to you :)

Reply to topic  [ 2201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 184  Next