It is currently Dec 11, 2018 9:05 am 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Taspen's Cosmic Kitchen Now Open!
Post Posted: Jan 9, 2017 5:03 pm 
New Poster
We are Open! From our family to your family, Taspen's Organics is excited to bring you our Cosmic Kitchen concept. We are a grab and go establishment, but don't worry if you would love to eat here we have a huge family style table, so please join us. We are opening with a limited menu and will be expanding it, so be sure to check in with us. Come enjoy amazing made from scratch soups, chillis, salads, sammies (sandwiches - breakfast and lunch), smoothies and acai bowls covered in fresh fruit, homemade granola and more! Our company's philosophy is to provide the highest quality ingredients that are organic, free from antibiotics, Non-GMO and no artificial ingredients or flavorings. Whenever possible, we will source our seasonal ingredients locally and use purveyors who are committed to sustainable practices. In additional to our traditional menu offerings, we will also have copious amounts of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options for every member of your family. As we do with our wellness products and skincare, we are willing to pay more for amazing ingredients we can stand behind and are excited to create healthy food as your medicine to nourish yourselves and family!

Our current hours (will be expanding)but currently are 9 am to 6 pm Monday thru Saturday.

We are located in the Aspen Park Village Shopping Center. 25797 Conifer Rd B-112, Conifer, CO 80433. If you have lived here long, you will know our space, remember the old Mauro's Italian Restaurant? Come feed your soul with food created with Love! If fairly new to the area, we are located in the StageDoor Shopping center in the far corner behind Habitat Restore.

Post subject: Re: Taspen's Cosmic Kitchen Now Open!
Post Posted: Jan 9, 2017 8:46 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Well, this is good news. Look forward to seeing you and sharing the the family table.
Mrs. BGR

Post Posted: Jan 17, 2017 6:52 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I had the pleasure of eating lunch at the Cosmic Kitchen today, along with 3 other ladies. I loved the menu and my lunch was excellent. I had the "Ides of March" Wrap and it was quite tasty. I love that this place is focused on organic foods, with plenty of Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free choices. The breakfast options also look intriguingly delicious. My lunch mates also really liked what they ate as well. If you are in the mood for something different and delicious and new, check it out! Deb

Post Posted: Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
My daughter and I ate here on Monday and it was DELICIOUS!
We shared a pasta salad and a BLTA sandwich at the farm table.
I really like the farm table because we had the opportunity to talk to some nice folks from Fairplay that we otherwise probably wouldn't have talked to if there were separate tables.
It is so nice to have a healthy option up here!

Post Posted: Jan 18, 2017 11:55 am 
New Poster
Thank you to everyone for coming by and all of you who have multiple times! We are so grateful! Having our community support us means so much to us. Your positive feedback is so appreciated.

Some of you have said we hard to find. We are behind the Habitat Restore in Aspen Park, hopefully this will help. Our hours are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 6 pm. We will announce when our hours expand.

Today we are have our fresh made Chicken Pot Pies! We have gluten free ones available as well. These are hearty enough to share with a friend or loved one. We can bake them here for you (they will take about 30 minutes) or we can pack them up for you to take home and bake yourself! Each day we have fresh soups and salads, amazing breakfast and lunch sandwiches, along with some other tasty treats!

We set up a Facebook Page you can follow us and see what our daily specials are. https://www.facebook.com/TaspensCosmicKitchen/

To order in advance you can call or text 720-432-2684.

Thank you again to our community! We are truly blessed!

Post Posted: Jan 20, 2017 2:36 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
We had lunch there today, they have fish tacos on Fridays. They were delicious! We'll be back.

Post Posted: Jan 20, 2017 4:13 pm 
Great food ! Great people !

Post Posted: Jan 24, 2017 12:16 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Stopped by and took a couple of their chicken pot pies home (one 'regular' and one GF). The GF version was for my daughter, who's not celiac but intolerant. Now her mother could have baked her a GF version before now, but she's just not quite that industrious! But, given how good these were (and absolutely two full meals from each, they're so big)... I'll keep letting Taspen's make them!! They were really yummy, had very fresh tasting ingredients and completely hit the spot!

If you haven't tried this place... you need to! It's awesome having this kind of GF option in our neighborhood. :multi:

Post Posted: Jan 24, 2017 12:19 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
We were there the other day. People were so nice and interesting to talk to.
Food was really quite good. We will go back and try other items and will, no
doubt, try the take home pot pies. They looked really good. What is the price?
Mrs. BGR

Post Posted: Jan 24, 2017 12:48 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
BeerGodROX wrote:
...try the take home pot pies. They looked really good. What is the price?
Mrs. BGR

From their Facebook page (yes, I had to look it up even though I just went there a few days ago!)... they're $14, and $15.50 for the GF version. They're far deeper than they look in the picture, and as I said... made two full meals!

Post Posted: Jan 25, 2017 10:14 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I REALLY Liked the green chili chicken soup.
My girlfriend really liked the BLT.
Nice atmosphere and kind people. FYI The pot pies are two meals worth of food, unless you're a growing Teen. Really satifying. -Eddieout

P.S. My mate exclaimed: "This place is so cool, it's like it floated in from some other town like Pagosa Springs."

:wiggle: I hope we're a cool enough town to really Appreciate the place!
We'll be back... that's for sure!!!

Post Posted: Jan 26, 2017 7:09 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
I ate at the Cosmic Kitchen with a good friend yesterday and we both really thought the curry butternut soup, mushroom soup and wrap were terrific. We will definitely go back.

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next