It is currently May 24, 2018 4:05 am 

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: May 11, 2018 9:06 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
GIA............so glad to hear you adopted Bambi. I met you when I adopted Matt (remember Matt)..........now known as Romeo. I'm sure Bambi will clarify who boss in time. Catitude!!

Romeo (aka Matt) is doing fabulous. Really has taken him awhile to get past his fear. I wish I knew his back story. For such a loving cat his is so fearful.

Post Posted: May 11, 2018 6:03 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Gia, reading this made me SO happy!! I can’t think of a better place for Bambi than with “her lady.” I will miss her on Thursdays but it warms my heart to know that she has a real home with you <3.

Post Posted: May 17, 2018 2:34 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thank you so much everyone. Bambi is doing really well, love her so. So great to hear about Romeo, CKlassyKat :). I remember that beautiful white guy, I also wish I knew their stories from before, but so glad their and Romeo's future is brighter.

I took photos today at the shelter. There are a couple new cats in the front room. I had brought Bambi today to make her adoption official, plus gave her a chance to say Hello and goodbye to those she knew. She is doing really well. The other night, I looked over and she was on the couch and we didn't put her there :). Then when we were having thunderstorms, Rosie is afraid of them and while Bambi and Rosie were on my lap, Bambi was licking Rosie's back. It is still new for Bambi, but I hope she is happy and will one day know she is here forever.

If any questions or interested in any of these guys, please give IMHS at call at 303-838-7528. Thanks.

They call me Devita. I'm a sweet friendly female cat.

I don't think I like this big black thing being pointed at me and flashing me.

Yep, it is still there.

Glad you can join us.

Sorry I missed the group shot. Razzy here. I'm too cute for being in a group shot anyway.

I would just outshine everyone else. I see you giving me that look, Chess.

I'm a very sweet friendly female cat.

Plus I'm quite attractive with unique eyes.

Chess here. I'm a super sweet friendly male cat. Do you believe that Razzy? Wow, she sure is full of herself.

I like to keep the order in our pen and make sure everyone is behaving and is cleaned. I might have to have a talk with Razzy.

Ink here. I'm less shy than when the lady was here last.

I'm a very sweet and friendly female cat.

Piper here. After my group shot and seeing the lady peeking in our safe spot for Jinx, I decided to block her.

I'm also much less shy than when the lady was here last, I'm a nice male cat. Jinx is in back of me, because she is still very shy. The lady said I should let Jinx learn her own courage and not block her. I don't agree.

Kenosha here. I was sleeping, but got up so the lady can take my photo.

My name is Barry. I'm a very friendly young male cat as long as you don't have a big black thing pointed at me.

Well, at least the lady is giving me some compensation for pointing that thing at me.

Ok, enough already, people should just come and meet me to see how handsome I am.

Pongo here. The lady says I'm cranky.

Wouldn't you be if you had a big black think flashing at you constantly?

Cider here. I don't mind at all, the lady is right Pongo is cranky.

I hope you meant what you said before we left my new home.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: May 17, 2018 6:44 pm 
Thank you for the update regarding Bambi! I know many are interested in how she is doing and she sounds like she is very happy!

Post Posted: May 23, 2018 10:01 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I hope and think she is MissMary :).

I took photos at IMHS today. Didn't get to spend too much time with the cats so only a few photos.

Just want to mention Bambi is doing really well, she enjoys being on the deck, spending time with us watching TV and even the chihuahuas. As a matter of fact she is lying here with me while I do the photos. Soon as I have time, I'm going to open a topic in the pet corner, because I know many people are interested in Bambi and are missing her at the shelter. I want to keep everyone up to date on her new life, but not take away from these other wonderful cats that need loving forever homes.

If any questions or interested in any of these guys, plus there are many other cats at the shelter, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

My name is Latimer. Fudge and I were surrendered by our owner, because they came into some really hard times and could not keep us anymore. We originally came from IMHS and are now back.

What is that large black thing growing on your face?

My name is Fudge. Latimer and I are very bonded so they said we need to be adopted out together. We are both very sweet cats and love people. I'm a girl and Latimer is a boy.

Piper here. I'm in the cattery now with many other cats. I think I like it here.

Now that I had my photo taken, I can get some sleep.

Razzy here. I'm also in the cattery and really loving it.

I get along with everyone.

I'm quite beautiful, don't you think? And you know what they say about orange cats, if you don't, we are super friendly and super cool.

Vapor here. I keep hearing about these cats that look just like me. First Ink who is now in her forever home and now Fudge. When will I get adopted?

Goofy here. I'm a super friendly and lovable male cat.

I can be goofy sometimes, maybe that is how they came up with my name.

I do like attention and I'm quite lovable, did I say that already?

Betty here. The pink brings out the jewels in my eyes. Unless it is the flash that brings them out.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13