It is currently Apr 20, 2019 11:08 am 

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: Jan 31, 2019 8:03 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I would like to put in a good word for Jinx. I met him several times and he is a reserved cat but there is something special about him. He is extremely handsome and seems to have thoughtful intelligence. I remember he loves to just watch you.

Post Posted: Jan 31, 2019 10:28 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks so much for your feedback on Jinx, Mary. I know what you mean by she just sits and watches you, I feel the same way about her that you do, she is a neat girl :love:

MissMarySpencer wrote:
Really outstanding photos! Thank you! I have the mother of Chewie and Luke and she is very gentle natured....Padme Grace is her name!

Just saw your last post, thanks Mary and for all you do for these guys and your adopted ones. I remember Padme, she was a real sweetheart, so glad she is part of your family :) Chewie and Luke are really neat guys, too, I hope one day they get the perfect home like their Mom did :) I will have to remember to get new photos of them when I'm there next -- or better yet, they aren't there and were adopted.

Post Posted: Feb 10, 2019 12:43 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I took photos of some of the cats at IMHS yesterday. They are all pretty neat guys and fairly young.

If any questions or you or someone you know is interested in any of these guys, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thank-you.

My name is Bonnie. I am a very sweet and playful female kitty. I am only 8+ months old and ready to become part of someone's family.

As you can see I am quite cute. Check out my play photos. I was having fun.

They call me Fiddle. I am a sweet young male cat, just over 9 months old. I was pretending to be interested in playing.

Then I was pretending to be interested in being pet, although I was enjoying it quite a bit and if she wasn't so interested in her camera I may have stayed interested.

And finally tried to make my escape, but the other cat that looked like me caught my eye.

I may look like Fiddle, but my name is Fifer and I don't have that silly white mark under my chin like Fiddle has. I'm 10 months old and a handsome male.

Plus I didn't pretend to be interested in playing, I enjoyed playing although I was more interested in her hand so that she would pet me.

And I thoroughly enjoyed being pet.

They call me Stinky Pete, don't worry you can always call me Pete. And NO I do not stink. I'm a 2+ year old male.

I did like to play a little.

But I mostly enjoyed being pet.

They call me Charlie Chaplin. I wonder why?

I'm a very striking 9+ month old male.

Oh yeah and I love having my ears massaged.

My name is Inigo. I'm a very friendly male young cat, just 8 months old. As you can see I enjoy playing.

They say I'm a polydactyl cat. I don't see what the big thing is, just a silly thumb.

I'm just like any other black cat and I love having my head massaged.

They call me Jacob. I'm a 9 month old sweet male kitty. I'm a small petite kinda guy.

I wasn't so interested in playing, but enjoyed smelling the toy.

I was more interested in being pet.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos of these wonderful kitties.

Post Posted: Feb 14, 2019 7:06 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I took photos of some of the cats at IMHS yesterday.

MissMary, I took photos of Padme's kids, Luke and Chewie - hope you enjoy seeing them. They are pretty neat guys so I hope they get adopted one day, they've been there too long.

If any questions or if interested in adopting any of these wonderful cats, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thank-you.

My name is Luke. I'm a young male, just a little over 9 months.

I know I'm a bit shy, but I don't know anything else yet. Maybe if I had a patient loving person and home, I wouldn't be shy anymore.

My name is Chewie. I'm a lot less shy than Luke.

I'm also a young male, just a little over 9 months. I'm also quite handsome.

We look very much alike. Just beautiful fur and great color. Did you know that orange cats are the best?

My name is Dolly. I'm a female just over a year old.

I was adopted, but they returned me to IMHS. The adopter's cat didn't like me very much. Not sure why since I'm a very friendly girl; I get along with Luke and Chewie. I guess we just clashed. I bet she was jealous of me, because I'm so beautiful.

We enjoy sharing our cage with Dolly.

My name is Prissy. I'm a very young female, just over 5 months.

I love to play and I'm super friendly.

This is my Mom, Pansie. She was pretty young when she had me, she is only a little over a year old. She is a little shy.

But she watches me be brave so maybe one day she will be.

My name is Cinderella. I heard that I may be going to my loving forever home soon. I'm just so photogenic and was being held and petted by one of the volunteers, the lady couldn't resist getting a photo of me.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos I took yesterday at IMHS.

Post Posted: Feb 15, 2019 6:42 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Dear Gia: Thank you very much for thinking of me! Padme Grace is doing extremely well and loves living here. I am surprised Chewy and Luke are still there, too, as often orange cats are very popular. I thought of adopting one more (one of them), but 4 cats really is enough for me (the hair! the cleaning!). I am going to try and attach a picture of Chewy's and Luke's mom, Padme Grace.....Finally, I hope Chewy and Luke get adopted together because I know how bonded they are. Oh! One more thing! Kenosha is also doing well but remains grumpy with the other cats. But all her scabs are gone and her fur has grown back in where she used to link obsessively. I took her off all seafood and that made all the difference. She is still overweight and I will be taking her to the vet soon to see if there is anything else I might do. She eats only canned food. She is renamed to Willa Kenosha (Willa after William, "protector of space" >> she only allows me to get close).

Post Posted: Feb 15, 2019 6:44 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Willa Kenosha

Post Posted: Feb 16, 2019 12:09 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
:love: :love:

Post Posted: Feb 27, 2019 11:02 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I took photos of the cats at IMHS today and last Wednesday. Some really neat cats. I love how each one has their own personality.

If any questions or interested in adopting any of these wonderful cats, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

Seamus here, 10 month old male. Bob is petting me and then he started paying attention to someone else so I tried to let him know I was still here. I really enjoyed his nice coat.

That someone else is me, Bonnie, 9+ month old female.

I'm a super friendly, funny, playful, loving and quite attractive young kitty. Plus I love people. There is so much more, but I wouldn't be able to fit it here.

Ok, just because we are all beautifully slick black cats, this lady can't tell us apart. Our names are Severus, 10m old male. Fiddle, 10m old male and Uno, 4+ year old female - you would think that she would at least know the difference for me, Uno.

I have a little white on my belly and I love to play.

This may be me again - aren't I just so handsome?

Here is a closeup of one of us.

A more serious photo, could this be Uno?

Will I get blamed for hogging the camera?

I love this volunteer's shoulder, she is very kind to us cats.

I'm so sexy, don't you think?

I had a lot of fun wrestling with the volunteer's hands.

Here are a bunch of us having fun playing.

My name is Tres, 11 month old female. I'm also in the cattery with all those playful crazy kitties, most of them black.

My name is Jacob, 9+ month old male. I'm a sweet quiet young male in the cattery trying to stay out of trouble.

Aren't I quite handsome?

I'm Charlie Chaplin, 10 month old male. I'm super friendly, playful and just a lot of fun.

This is me playing.

Here I am giving Jinx a kiss. She is a pretty neat lady.

I think Charlie is a pretty neat fella.

I'm a friendly girl, but I used to be so shy. I've come a long way. I've been at IMHS for almost a year and I'm 2+ years old.

Luke and Chewy here, 10 month old males.

Not sure why no one has adopted Luke or me yet.

We may still be a little shy, but that's only a game to us now.

At least we have this really nice place until that special someone comes along.

Myra here, 1+ year old female. I'm friendly, but I do like my space. I'm a different kind of cat. I see things others don't. Right now I'm just seeing this huge black thing in my face.

Andalou here, 10 month old female. I'm very friendly and also like my space like Myra, although I don't see things.

I'm quite beautiful and have wonderful fur. I am stretching to show I'm comfortable.

If you think you would like me as your pet, give IMHS a call.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Mar 7, 2019 5:34 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I took photos of the cats at IMHS yesterday. They were all very neat, friendly and I enjoyed all their different personalities.

If any questions or interested in adopting, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thank-you.

My name is Sander. I'm a 6+ month old male. I'm very handsome, silky soft fur,

and most important very loving.

My name is Shelan, sister of Sander. I'm very beautiful, silky soft fur, sweet

but I'm still a little shy. Just need my space until I get to know you.

My name is Sofia, also sister of Sander. I'm everything my siblings are, plus some, but right now I'm trying to get some sleep. This lady just doesn't understand the word privacy.

And now for the friendliest of the siblings, Shawn is my name. How about a bear hug?

Now, all I need is a TV.

My name is Scarlett. I'm a 6+ months old female. I am super friendly, playful and fun.

I may be female, but they still call me 'leader of the pack'.

Our names are Oliver, 5+ month old male and Whiskers also a 5+ month old male. Aren't we just adorable. Whiskers is a little more shy than me.

Are you going to let go of my toy?

We enjoyed playing together.

Hey, I also enjoyed playing with you guys.

My name is Darla. I'm a 3+ year old female. This is my smiling photo. I'm very friendly and enjoy people, but

I do like my space and I will tell you when I had enough petting.

I definitely love being pet on the top of my head, but don't go any further.

My name is Nigal, 5+ month old male. Hey, I'm cleaning myself, how about a little privacy here.

Ok, I'm ready now. This is Fiddle that I'm standing over.

I'm a really fun guy and Fiddle is a very tolerant kind of guy. We are both in the cattery.

Yep, that's me, Fiddle, full of tolerance and just a neat guy. I'm a 10 month old male.

My name is Nile, I'm a 5+ month old male. I'm a really sweet, friendly and nice guy. I enjoyed getting my photo taken.

I'm thinking of going into modeling.

Uno here, I'm a 4+ year old female. I'm just hanging out watching all these other cats playing in the cattery.

I hope everyone enjoyed the many photos of these wonderful cats.

Post Posted: Apr 18, 2019 10:17 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Long time since I was able to post photos of the cats. I was there Wednesday and took photos of all the cats in the front room. There are a lot of photos, but they are due and hopefully everyone enjoys.

If any questions or interested in adopting a cat, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 or fill out an application online at their website IMHS.org.

Also if you are on instagram, please follow IMHS's instagram account, (#) imhscolorado. I've been posting photos there for awhile now and it would be great to have a huge following for IMHS. Thanks.

My name is Lira. I am 3+ years old and a very pretty and friendly female.

I enjoy being pet, but won't bother you if you don't want to.

My name is Ecudor. I'm not one for getting my photo taken so don't expect me to look in the camera. I'm about 5 years old and a handsome male.

Oh great, here comes mister extrovert.

I think it is a good thing to be an extrovert. My name is Peru and I don't mind getting my photo taken, especially if it means I'll be pet. I'm a 4+ year old handsome male.

Boy, did I have an itch.

They call me Ouray. I'm a bit shy, but I'm not a mean shy, just a timid shy. I'm female and just 7 months old so I can get over my shyness.

I'm quite attractive as you can see. The lady actually pet me, but I was too nervous to really enjoy it.

My name is Creede. I'm also a female and just 7 months old. Sadly, I'm also very shy, but not mean.

I'm also quite attractive as you can see and the lady pet me too, but I was too nervous to enjoy it.

We can keep each other company which helps us not be so fearful.

They call me Tuffy. I'm 5+ years old female. I'm a super sweet girl.

I love giving kisses on your lips. I would've frenched kissed the lady if she didn't keep closing her lips.

Luke and Chewy here. We heard that we may be fostered by a super nice person. This person adopted our mother about a year ago. We can't believe we are still here, not sure why no one likes us as we are really neat cats. Our birthday is next Tuesday, the 23rd and we will be a year old.

Here we are playing with the air as the lady pointed her camera at us and dangled her hand in the air.

My name is Simba. I'm just over a year old male. I'm very sweet and love being pet.

I'm quite handsome, too.

They call me Gonzo. I'm a year old male. I'm quite handsome.

I'm still a little shy, but getting better. It helps being in the same cage as Simba.

My name is Gypsy. I'm 1+ year old female. I am very sweet.

and I love being pet.

They call me Diana. I'm 2+ year old female. I'm pretty friendly and very talkative.

I'm also quite pretty.

I'm Tres. I'm 1+ year old female. I am quite friendly.

I'm also quite attractive.

Winter here. I'm 4+ year old female. I was sick for awhile, but now that I'm eating the right food, I'm feeling much better.

The lady said she is familiar with what I have as her chihuahua also has pancreatitis. Just the right food is all we need. I love being pet and rubbing myself on my cage.

My name is Tootsie. I'm 5+ year old female. I'm super friendly, sweet and lovable.

I'm also quite beautiful. I love people much more than I do other cats, probably because I'm so smart. I do put up with the other cats as long as they don't get in my face and stare at me.

Plus I am quite talented. My last shelter that I was transferred from had me in their cat enrichment program which I had mastered. Here is their letter of my accomplishment. It would be neat if someone would continue this with me in my new family/home.

My name is Ellwood. I'm a 5+ year old male. I need to lose a lot of weight and need to learn to move around more.

I'm very friendly, but just haven't had much room to move around until I came here.

Oh no, she is pointing that thing at me now. My name is Mittens. I'm a 1+ year old female. I'm quite cute.

I'm pretty friendly, but I wait until you come to me.

Jinx here. I'm 2+ year old female. I wish that someone would discover me.

I've been at the shelter much too long, I wonder why no one wants me.

My name is Izzy. I'm a 1+ year old female. I'm quite friendly and just an all around good cat.

My name is Lucia. I'm 3+ year old female. I was like Ellwood when I got here and had to lose some weight, although I moved around a lot more than Ellwood does. As you can see I did lose weight and now I'm just about perfect.

I'm super friendly and very loving.

My name is Speck. I'm a 1+ year old female.

I'm a little shy, but getting over that pretty quick with all the really nice people here.

They call me Shanna. I'm a 7 year old female. I'm quite beautiful, especially once my fur grows back. I had to be shaved due to the matting of my fur.

I'm very loving and love being pet.

I hope everyone enjoyed the many photos of these wonderful cats.

Post Posted: Apr 19, 2019 5:39 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Luke and Chewy are safely "home" at my house sleeping under the bed in their room! I have not heard a peep from them, and they have not eaten their food yet which tells me they are unsure of this whole transition. Their mother, Padme (whom I adopted a few months ago), did the same thing and did not come out for 2 days! Thank you Nancy, Becca and Jordan for your support. I will post pictures when they emerge from their hiding place. I can't wait for that because I know they will love their window which is set under a 50-foot Ponderosa which teems with bird life. Thank you!

Post Posted: Apr 19, 2019 10:04 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
:love: :cat: :cat: :love:

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16