help unite a lost pet with their owner
please update Pinecam ASAP when the pet and owner are reunited

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: BWO! 7/2 LOST: Border/Terrier Mix, 8 YO, Ntrd M - Wellington
Post Posted: Jul 2, 2018 2:24 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Theo, a border/terrier mix, went missing from the Wellington Lake area. His owners are looking for him. They are visiting from KC, MO. If you find him, please call John Tapp 816-518-2382.

Open 7 days/week 11am to 4pm | (Closed on major holidays)

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

http://imhs.org
Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
IMHS Second Chance Thrift Shop
Open Tues-Sat 10:30-5:00
303-816-2471

Use Amazon Smiles to donate any time! Our wishlist can be found here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi ... d_succ_mng

Post subject: Re: 7/2 LOST: Border/Terrier Mix, 8 YO, Ntrd M - Wellington
Post Posted: Jul 9, 2018 12:45 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Any news about this little guy?

Post Posted: Jul 9, 2018 1:04 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Oh, the owner was going to update! He has been reunited! The owners brought him in to meet us, and we got him microchipped, so that if he gets lost again, he can easily be reunited! :)

Open 7 days/week 11am to 4pm | (Closed on major holidays)

Phone (303) 838-2668
Fax (303) 838-4419

http://imhs.org
Find Us On Facebook
Our Blog
IMHS Second Chance Thrift Shop
Open Tues-Sat 10:30-5:00
303-816-2471

Use Amazon Smiles to donate any time! Our wishlist can be found here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi ... d_succ_mng

Post Posted: Jul 9, 2018 1:22 pm 
Great news! Thanks!!!

Post Posted: Jul 9, 2018 3:32 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
YAY!!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.
Where there is life, there is hope.

Post subject: Re: BWO! 7/2 LOST: Border/Terrier Mix, 8 YO, Ntrd M - Wellin
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2018 2:53 pm 
New Poster
First, let me thank IMHS and Melissa. I have limited access at our cabin, near Wellington Lake. I feel a part of the community, even though I am not, technically. Cabin and surrounding property has been in the family for over 100 years.I feel even more a part of the community due to the response of several people who reached out and helped to find our dog, Theo. Little did we know, that his older "brother" was his sense of direction. Many hikes through the woods over the years, and many with Theo, but apparently he just followed his older brother, who passed away over the winter. Thank you to all, who helped, pitched in, kept an eye out, etc etc. No way to fully express our gratitude. Barb at the Knotty Pine, the vets with both Crow Hill and Lone Elm. Owners of the laundromat in Bailey are just a few. Let me tell you, that each of you that reached out (including a few random texts that hit my phone, stating they were keeping an eye out) meant so much to us. Thanks to all of your efforts, Theo is home and safe. All of you are truly special people; making up a community, and I am proud to be a part, even in my limited fashion. We spend two or three weeks each and every year, and I am happy to support and frequent the local businesses, but I have never been so overwhelmed/impressed by a response to our plight, in my lifetime. I post, but likely the last time I posted was during the Hayman Fire. Yet, I follow this blog/news website all year round, whether present or not at our cabin. Thank you Pinecam, for this forum. It has also been a source of true help!

Post subject: Re: BWO! 7/2 LOST: Border/Terrier Mix, 8 YO, Ntrd M - Wellin
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2018 5:51 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
jbtbronco wrote:
First, let me thank IMHS and Melissa. I have limited access at our cabin, near Wellington Lake. I feel a part of the community, even though I am not, technically. Cabin and surrounding property has been in the family for over 100 years.I feel even more a part of the community due to the response of several people who reached out and helped to find our dog, Theo. Little did we know, that his older "brother" was his sense of direction. Many hikes through the woods over the years, and many with Theo, but apparently he just followed his older brother, who passed away over the winter. Thank you to all, who helped, pitched in, kept an eye out, etc etc. No way to fully express our gratitude. Barb at the Knotty Pine, the vets with both Crow Hill and Lone Elm. Owners of the laundromat in Bailey are just a few. Let me tell you, that each of you that reached out (including a few random texts that hit my phone, stating they were keeping an eye out) meant so much to us. Thanks to all of your efforts, Theo is home and safe. All of you are truly special people; making up a community, and I am proud to be a part, even in my limited fashion. We spend two or three weeks each and every year, and I am happy to support and frequent the local businesses, but I have never been so overwhelmed/impressed by a response to our plight, in my lifetime. I post, but likely the last time I posted was during the Hayman Fire. Yet, I follow this blog/news website all year round, whether present or not at our cabin. Thank you Pinecam, for this forum. It has also been a source of true help!

This is beautiful. "we" are all so happy your little buddy is safe.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]