It is currently Aug 21, 2018 7:43 pm 

help unite a lost pet with their owner
please update Pinecam ASAP when the pet and owner are reunited

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: 8/12 - Missing Siamese Mix Cat: Eloise
Post Posted: Aug 12, 2018 12:37 pm 
New Poster
Eloise is a Siamese/Ragdoll mixed female cat. She is small, only about 6 pounds. She has blue eyes, Siamese markings on her face, tail, and legs, but has white paws. She was last seen on Flint Lane. Please call if seen.
Reward if found. Contact: Laura Womack 303-898-0825

Post subject: Re: 8/12 - Missing Siamese Mix Cat: Eloise
Post Posted: Aug 13, 2018 4:22 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
I am so sorry to see this. Where is Flint Lane? Is she normally an indoor kitty? If so, she will most likely be hunkered down somewhere and quiet. Look under decks, in outbuildings and garage(s). LOOK UP! Ours went missing for 3 days and we finally found him about 1/4 mile away in the forest about 30 feet up a lodgepole pine. He got up but could not come down. We walked under that tree dozens of times in our searches, but he remained quiet until the 3rd day and he is a Tonkinese (siamese/burmese cross). Don't give up but get out and look and SCREAM REAL LOUD and then wait and be quiet and listen - longer than you think you need to. Cats are on their own timeline and it usually seems to be about twice as long as ours.

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: Aug 15, 2018 2:29 pm 
New Poster
Thanks for your concern. Flint Lane is in the Homestead. She is an indoor cat, I'm sure she didn't go far. She is very timid and scared. I took your advise and started to look up in the trees. I still haven't found her, but am hoping she will start to meow so that I can track her down.
Thank you so much for the support and advice!

Post Posted: Aug 15, 2018 4:14 pm 
I walked a grid pattern over and over and over SCREAMING HIS NAME and then waiting. I was getting very distressed and had sat down on top of a ridge with my binoculars to look for him and SCREAMED his name again. THIS TIME he decided to answer.

If she is timid and indoor only, the odds are very good that she is very close, but in survival mode and keeping quiet. Try putting her litter box at a door in a covered location and some bedding that she will recognize. If you get to a point where you may need to try a trap, I have one you can borrow. It is a big one (like to catch raccoons) so plenty big for a kitty. I have caught strays in it for years. I am in Conifer in Green Valley Ranch (neighborhood across from park-n-ride at mm 234

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: Aug 15, 2018 6:43 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
That's really encouraging!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]