It is currently Apr 8, 2020 11:13 am 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: New Chinese Restaurant at Pine Junction
Post Posted: Mar 18, 2020 11:10 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words of encouragement during this difficult time!! We have cut the staff due to the new restrictions and will be offering takeout orders only. Our hours remain the same for the time being.. Tuesday to Thursday 11am-9pm.. Friday and Saturdays 11am-9:30pm. Sunday 11am-9pm and Closed on Mondays. You can call in the order at
303-838-8701. Menu can be found at http://www.goldenpinechinese.com/menu
As a family owned restaurant, we appreciate every customer that stops by. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. -Judy

Post Posted: Mar 18, 2020 9:09 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Thank you for the delicious takeout that we enjoyed today. So sorry that you are having to deal with these restrictions when you just opened. Hopefully everyone will be able to come in and enjoy your remodel soon.

Post Posted: Mar 18, 2020 9:12 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
We stopped by today. VERY pleased with our take out food. We'll be back
and tell everyone we know. This community will all support you. You're doing a
good job.
Mrs. BGR

Post Posted: Mar 21, 2020 8:35 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
My wife and I ordered dinner from Golden Pine tonight for pick up. We actually placed our order because of how good the reviews have been on here and on Facebook. I have to say, they did not disappoint. For anyone who is picturing the old, run down, previous establishment - you need to go in now and check the place out. The entire place looks like it was gutted and completely rebuilt. It's absolutely GORGEOUS inside. It's super clean, well lit and very classy. They clearly put thousands of dollars into sprucing the place up. Now for the best part. The food was FANTASTIC. We ordered beef and veggies, chicken lo-mein, sesame chicken and some wontons. It was all very fresh. The veggies had just a slight pop of crispness to them. They weren't soggy like some Chinese veggies can be at times. The sesame chicken was not your typical greasy, chicken parts covered in batter. The sesame chicken was actually real chicken strips without the soggy breading. The sauce wasn't overly sweet. It was amazing. And the lo mein was not soggy or greasy at all (those are my two main complaints of typical lo mein. I'm telling you, folks - This is some of the best Chinese food that my wife and I have ever had - And we've had Chinese food all over the country. I chatted with a very friendly lady who got my order together. She said it's been tough getting established with restaurants being shut down right now. But she was optimistic and so, so nice. I will say that I heard a gentleman behind the counter taking orders, say that it was an hour wait. That's actually good, in my opinion. That means they are making a name for themselves and people are catching on. I really hope they make it. This is a great establishment. We will be back many times!

Post Posted: Mar 26, 2020 4:58 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
My husband stopped on his way home and got take out after I called and placed our first time order. The food was fantastic, very fresh, cooked perfectly (most places over cook) and what I really liked was it did not taste as salty as most places, the appetizers were really good as well. My husband is a lo mien guy and he said it is the best he has ever had. My husband said the people were very friendly when he picked up our order. We will be back for more and support this wonderful new business in our community during these hard times as well as other businesses that need our support. I look forward to when we can go inside and have our dinner!!

Post Posted: Mar 26, 2020 7:37 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
firefall wrote:
My husband stopped on his way home and got take out after I called and placed our first time order. The food was fantastic, very fresh, cooked perfectly (most places over cook) and what I really liked was it did not taste as salty as most places, the appetizers were really good as well. My husband is a lo mien guy and he said it is the best he has ever had. My husband said the people were very friendly when he picked up our order. We will be back for more and support this wonderful new business in our community during these hard times as well as other businesses that need our support. I look forward to when we can go inside and have our dinner!!

So they are open??
We were told two days ago they were closed for two weeks. ???????
Mrs. BGR

Post Posted: Mar 27, 2020 9:06 am 
Logging on to pinecam and clicking on the link to this forum is always nerve wrecking because you never really know what to expect to read about your restaurant... all I can say is that we are truly blown away from your kind words. We really, really appreciate you all for taking the time to write a review about us. Thank you everyone for your continued support of Golden Pine Chinese!

We are still open Tuesday to Sunday’s, regular business hours! Closed Monday. We hope you all have a wonderful day/weekend!! -Judy

Last edited by GoldenPineChineseRestaurant on Mar 27, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mar 27, 2020 9:11 am 
So they are open??
We were told two days ago they were closed for two weeks. ???????
Mrs. BGR[/quote]

Hello Mrs. BGR, we are definitely not closing for two weeks. Going to stay open for as long as possible!

Post Posted: Mar 27, 2020 9:58 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thank you!!
You'll hear from us tomorrow. I can barely wait to look at your menu
and figure out what I want next!!
Mrs. BGR

Post Posted: Mar 27, 2020 2:31 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Got take-out Wednesday, really good as always. Slowly working my way through their menu. Glad they're still open.

Post Posted: Mar 28, 2020 1:49 pm 
Hi all! We received more messages that are asking why we are closed for two weeks. It is NOT TRUE. We are OPEN for business!!

Our hours remain the same.
Tuesday to Thursday 11am-9pm..
Friday and Saturdays 11am-9:30pm.
Sunday 11am-9pm
Closed on Mondays.

You can call in the order at
303-838-8701. Menu can be found at http://www.goldenpinechinese.com/menu

Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. -Judy

Post Posted: Mar 28, 2020 2:25 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Got take out for the first time the other day. Greated at the door but I understand why I couldn't come in. GOOD STUFF! Hope they make it through these tough times. Added them to my speed dial.

"Its easy to go down into hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again; to retrace one's steps to the open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task, ..." Virgil: The Aeneid

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next